Breaking Hannity interviews Assange, Was not Russians that gave him info

Remember the good old days when RW'ers considered Assange a criminal?
I never thought of him that way. If anyone uncovers our politicians wrong doings, either party. I like him, unlike you Gruber didn't describe me.

You never thought of someone who is a participant in a criminal enterprise of stealing private information and publicizing as a criminal?
If it was against a republican you would be praising him.

I never thought of him that way. If anyone uncovers our politicians wrong doings, either party. I like him, unlike you Gruber didn't describe me.

You never thought of someone who is a participant in a criminal enterprise of stealing private information and publicizing as a criminal?
I don't remember you complaining about the guy that came up with trumps tax return from over 20 years ago.

Fuck off with your lies.

Breaking on Drudge right now:

Hannity interviews Assange inside Ecuadorian embassy... Developing...

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party... Obama is trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President.... Developing...

Fox News’ Sean Hannity Lands Interview With WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

View attachment 104930
Not surprising people who voted for a man accused of rape type of behavior by one of his ex wives, pushing the bs lies and spin of a fugitive on the run from rape charges

Gee, well look who did think of him that way...

Sean Hannity On Wikileaks In 2010: People "May Die" Because Of Them (VIDEO) | RedState
Not Hannity sorry. If a republican gets busted for doing something illegal. He should go to jail.

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party... Obama is trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President.... Developing...

View attachment 104930
Not surprising people who voted for a man accused of rape type of behavior by one of his ex wives, pushing the bs lies and spin of a fugitive on the run from rape charges
If you voted for Hillary you voted for the ENABLER, the woman who enabled the WHITE BILL COSBY'S rapes, sexual harassments, sexial assaults, and pedophilia.

Nice try, snowflake.

View attachment 104930
If you voted for Hillary you voted for the ENABLER, the woman who enabled the WHITE BILL COSBY'S rapes, sexual harassments, sexial assaults, and pedophilia.

Nice try, snowflake.
No proof of any of that, dupe.

Fuck off with your lies.
So the person that came up with trumps tax return from years ago. Should he go to jail? Maybe you think Dan Rather should be in jail for making up false stories against Bush? Oh and Obama should be in jail for openly trying to rig the system against Netanyahu in Israel's election. Maybe against Ted Kennedy for working with Gorbachev against Regan's reelection bid? You won't so shut the fuck up.

Again, do you expect Russia to take the info and give it directly to WikiLeaks so that they have information to blackmail them with in the future? For fuck's sake use your reasoning skills. Assange has already shown he's a douche bag that will do anything for a little attention.

Assange until you turned him into a world hero was just a soul that got nailed for rape. Now what you have to understand if you do not use a suitable condom you can be charged with rape.

Yes. This is true. If the woman does not like the condom you can be charged with rape.

Iv
It must have been a difficult interview for Hannity with Trump's dick in his mouth. :lol:
You're better than that

Am I? I thought this was in the FZ.
Seen enough of your posts to realize you're not an asshole like that. Having said that I mainly stay in politics or sports. Flame zone appearances are by invite only. And by invite I mean when I'm an ass and my thread gets moved there lol

Forum List

Back