Breaking Hannity interviews Assange, Was not Russians that gave him info

Seen enough of your posts to realize you're not an asshole like that. Having said that I mainly stay in politics or sports. Flame zone appearances are by invite only. And by invite I mean when I'm an ass and my thread gets moved there lol

I've always been an incorrigible smartass. Hannity is a hack. There isn't much difference between him and Maddow in my opinion. They're water carriers.

Also, I am a little pissy after watching PSU shit the bed. :lol:

Seen enough of your posts to realize you're not an asshole like that. Having said that I mainly stay in politics or sports. Flame zone appearances are by invite only. And by invite I mean when I'm an ass and my thread gets moved there lol

I've always been an incorrigible smartass. Hannity is a hack. There isn't much difference between him and Maddow in my opinion. They're water carriers.

I was at the sports bar for that game. One old man in his late 50's, early 60's was louder than the entire bar screaming about the plays during the game. Insufferable old bastard

Wait - so because Assange says so it must be true? :lmao:
Must be true? No.
Might be true? Yes.

There is evidence that Assange and wikileaks are close to Russia and that is enough to make me doubt him, that and the fact he has been known to lie.
Obama has been known to lie, period.

Who hasn't lied? We can't really believe anyone, especially in the world of politics.

I look for broad consensus across different groups and we have it. All intelligence agencies, both political parties, congress, white house.

I was at the sports bar for that game. One old man in his late 50's, early 60's was louder than the entire bar screaming about the plays during the game. Insufferable old bastard

I swear the only time I yell in my house it's over football or hockey. I am a big Lions fan, but them overturning that fumble recover was bunk.

Does it matter who did the hacking? The butch bitch had an unsecured server. Dems are just pissed because one of the hackers gave the info to Assange and he exposed her criminality to the world.

Breaking on Drudge right now:

Hannity interviews Assange inside Ecuadorian embassy... Developing...

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party... Obama is trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President.... Developing...

Fox News’ Sean Hannity Lands Interview With WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

View attachment 104930

Does it matter who gave him the information? Russia could have hacked, given it to someone who gave it to Assange. Therefore he is technically not lying.

That was one amazing game.

The great thing about this idolatry Hannity is showing Assange is that Assange is perfectly capable of coming out with horrific shit on the GOP if he gets it. He's playing Hannity to the hilt because he knows Hannity is a hyper-partisan who will fall for anything that suits his political fancy.

When that happens, it will be pretty funny watching Hannity pretend he's never trusted Assange.

Wait - so because Assange says so it must be true? :lmao:
Must be true? No.
Might be true? Yes.

There is evidence that Assange and wikileaks are close to Russia and that is enough to make me doubt him, that and the fact he has been known to lie.
Obama has been known to lie, period.

Who hasn't lied? We can't really believe anyone, especially in the world of politics.

I look for broad consensus across different groups and we have it. All intelligence agencies, both political parties, congress, white house.
You mean all Obamas agencies.....no shit....:lol:

Oh man the liberal who want to believe the Hillary couldn't have possibly (really) lost and it was a Russian hack are coming out of the woodwork and they are CRANKY!

I agree especially, from everything I've read, they didn't hack the election. They hacked the DNC. They hacked Podesta's emails and nothing else. No voting booths or anything that would have changed the election.

The Dems and their supporters are a bunch of sore losers looking for any excuse for why Hillary lost.

Hillary lost all on her own. She cooked her own goose.

Oh man the liberal who want to believe the Hillary couldn't have possibly (really) lost and it was a Russian hack are coming out of the woodwork and they are CRANKY!

I agree especially, from everything I've read, they didn't hack the election. They hacked the DNC. They hacked Podesta's emails and nothing else. No voting booths or anything that would have changed the election.

The Dems and their supporters are a bunch of sore losers looking for any excuse for why Hillary lost.

Link to any emails the Russians hacked?

Don't know if there are any this is just what's being reported on the news. If its to be believed. I heard it more than once yesterday.

The Russians hacked the DNC and Podestas emails and apparently nothing else.

Don't know if there are any this is just what's being reported on the news. If its to be believed. I heard it more than once yesterday.

Not picking on you, but I've yet to see a single email hacked by the Russians and thought you may have found one.....

Not picking on you, but I've yet to see a single email hacked by the Russians and thought you may have found one.....

According to this article they hacked Podestas emails and gave them to WikiLeaks which is pretty much what I heard on the news all weekend.

True?? Don't know and no. You aren't picking on me at all.

Russian hackers, Donald Trump, and the 2016 election, explained

According to this article they hacked Podestas emails and gave them to WikiLeaks which is pretty much what I heard on the news all weekend.

Vox? That's your source?

Why don't you go for the Daily Kos or the Democratic Underground.

Granted all of the liberal media has proved themselves fake news. But this is really going overboard.

I have no doubt that Russia hacked Hillary's emails.

ANYONE could hack Hillary's emails, given where she kept them. On an unsecure server in her bathroom.

But that's the sleight of hand the liberals are playing.

Hacking Hillary is not the same as hacking the election.

And I have YET to hear one liberal dispute the TRUTH of what was found in those emails.

Just liberals beefing that the truth of Hillary's corruption was exposed.

Vox? That's your source?

Why don't you go for the Daily Kos or the Democratic Underground.

Granted all of the liberal media has proved themselves fake news. But this is really going overboard.
Damn that Fox News and their record of lying..

Forum List

Back