Breaking Hannity interviews Assange, Was not Russians that gave him info

Still... absolutely no proof that Russia had any influence on the presidential election. :lmao:

Still... absolutely no proof that Russia had any influence on the presidential election. :lmao:

Zero. The DNC has absolutely nothing to do with the election process. All this has proved is that Democrats can't even be trusted with e-mails.

Zero. The DNC has absolutely nothing to do with the election process. All this has proved is that Democrats can't even be trusted with e-mails.
The Hildabeast and the DNC have only themselves to blame for their fuck up… fact

… They are all saying we should've secured that damn server

Again, do you expect Russia to take the info and give it directly to WikiLeaks so that they have information to blackmail them with in the future? For fuck's sake use your reasoning skills. Assange has already shown he's a douche bag that will do anything for a little attention.
He showed that the Democrat party are a bunch of criminals, you deserve your butthurt! Lol

He also might be a rapist... do you respect him?
No, but liberals respect Bill Clinton who settled out of court for a rape charge, and still complaining he isn't first lady.
"A rape charge"? You really like to make stuff up, don't you?

Remember the good old days when RW'ers considered Assange a criminal?
I never thought of him that way. If anyone uncovers our politicians wrong doings, either party. I like him, unlike you Gruber didn't describe me.

You never thought of someone who is a participant in a criminal enterprise of stealing private information and publicizing as a criminal?
I don't remember you complaining about the guy that came up with trumps tax return from over 20 years ago.
And...since you bring it up.....what did you think about Drumplethinskin's current tax returns?

Breaking on Drudge right now:

Hannity interviews Assange inside Ecuadorian embassy... Developing...

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party... Obama is trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President.... Developing...

Fox News’ Sean Hannity Lands Interview With WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

View attachment 104930
Not surprising people who voted for a man accused of rape type of behavior by one of his ex wives, pushing the bs lies and spin of a fugitive on the run from rape charges
If you voted for Hillary you voted for the ENABLER, the woman who enabled the WHITE BILL COSBY'S rapes, sexual harassments, sexial assaults, and pedophilia.

Nice try, snowflake.
No proof of any of that, dupe.

How many "alleged" rapes and assaults do we need?

Oh I forgot, Bill Clinton is a liberal star, he can assault women all day long as long as he's a liberal star.

Remember the good old days when RW'ers considered Assange a criminal?
I never thought of him that way. If anyone uncovers our politicians wrong doings, either party. I like him, unlike you Gruber didn't describe me.

You never thought of someone who is a participant in a criminal enterprise of stealing private information and publicizing as a criminal?
I don't remember you complaining about the guy that came up with trumps tax return from over 20 years ago.
And...since you bring it up.....what did you think about Drumplethinskin's current tax returns?
Don't care, as long as it wasn't hillary.

What the hell are these stupid Moon Bats going to do now that they can't blame Crooked Hillary's loss on those rascally Russians anymore?

Are they still going to bark up that tree or are they going to go back to blaming James Comey? Maybe bitch more about the EC.

What the hell are these stupid Moon Bats going to do now that they can't blame Crooked Hillary's loss on those rascally Russians anymore?

Are they still going to bark up that tree or are they going to go back to blaming James Comey? Maybe bitch more about the EC.

They will open their play book and find something.

They are already switching to the "War on Woman" bit again.

It never changes. They just change a bit here and a bit there, but it's the same, boring old play book they have used for 50 + years.

They will open their play book and find something.

They are already switching to the "War on Woman" bit again.

It never changes. They just change a bit here and a bit there, but it's the same, boring old play book they have used for 50 + years.

I love the same people that voted for Crooked Hillary who defended her serial sexual predator husband and defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl to complain about the "war on women". It provides substantial amusement and ammunition for ridicule.

How many "alleged" rapes and assaults do we need?

Oh I forgot, Bill Clinton is a liberal star, he can assault women all day long as long as he's a liberal star.
So you have no problem with allegations against Trump, but you do have issues with allegations against Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back