Breaking Hannity interviews Assange, Was not Russians that gave him info

Again, do you expect Russia to take the info and give it directly to WikiLeaks so that they have information to blackmail them with in the future? For fuck's sake use your reasoning skills. Assange has already shown he's a douche bag that will do anything for a little attention.
He showed that the Democrat party are a bunch of criminals, you deserve your butthurt! Lol

He also might be a rapist... do you respect him?
No, but liberals respect Bill Clinton who settled out of court for a rape charge, and still complaining he isn't first lady.

Again, do you expect Russia to take the info and give it directly to WikiLeaks so that they have information to blackmail them with in the future? For fuck's sake use your reasoning skills. Assange has already shown he's a douche bag that will do anything for a little attention.
He showed that the Democrat party are a bunch of criminals, you deserve your butthurt! Lol

No, but liberals respect Bill Clinton who settled out of court for a rape charge, and still complaining he isn't first lady.

This isn't about Bill Clinton. Take responsibility for your own comment.

Have you even read the actual cases? No. Lol

Remember the good old days when RW'ers considered Assange a criminal?
I never thought of him that way. If anyone uncovers our politicians wrong doings, either party. I like him, unlike you Gruber didn't describe me.

Remember those days when Assange was considered a hero by lefties????

I don't consider Assange a hero.

However, I have YET to see Democrats deny anything Assange released is false.

When attack Assange but won't attack the intel it's because they know the stuff in the intel is true.

Nope but proves you are a good little bitch for your party.

Oh it isn't about Bill Clinton?

Did we not just reject Bill and Hillary who would have been co-presidents again?

Did we not just reject Bill and Hillary who would have been co-presidents again?
I think he forgets who he voted for already. Those darn talking points.

No... it shows that I am tired of people using deflection instead of taking personal responsibility... for EITHER party. It's cowardly and pathetic, and why I'm an independent. I won't take part in that bullshit cat and mouse game. I hold people accountable for their actions... and don't excuse them because someone else did it too.

You also rejected Kasich, Crus, Rubio, and Bush... all of whom would have been better than Trump. So what's your point?

I think he forgets who he voted for already. Those darn talking points.

I know exactly who I voted for... and I haven't stuttered once when saying who it was... no one. Because not a single candidate deserves to be President.

I never thought of him that way. If anyone uncovers our politicians wrong doings, either party. I like him, unlike you Gruber didn't describe me.

You never thought of someone who is a participant in a criminal enterprise of stealing private information and publicizing as a criminal?

Under what criminal statute was Bill Clinton ever charged with rape?

No... it shows that I am tired of people using deflection instead of taking personal responsibility... for EITHER party. It's cowardly and pathetic, and why I'm an independent. I won't take part in that bullshit cat and mouse game. I hold people accountable for their actions... and don't excuse them because someone else did it too.
So you didn't vote for hillary?

So you didn't vote for hillary?

No...I've said a million times...long before you elections I've NEVER supported Hillary.

For money. He already had attention.

Forum List

Back