Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottom feeders chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.
Imagine supporting someone this stupid!
Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

It's amazing how you snowflakes confuse your masturbatory fantasies with reality.
At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
Just like every other member of the Trump crew.
It's a minor offense.

Not a minor offense when he took $17 MILLION in cash from Ukraine without reporting it and paying taxes on it.

Sorry, asshole, but no one claims he didn't pay taxes on it. What he didn't do is report it to the U.S. Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The penalty, at most, is a fine.

Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottom feeders chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.
Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

It's amazing how you snowflakes confuse your masturbatory fantasies with reality.

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
It's a minor offense.

Not a minor offense when he took $17 MILLION in cash from Ukraine without reporting it and paying taxes on it.

Link?

They were just talking about it on the news. I can't link the tv to you. lol

Here is a link that says he admitted to taking $17 million from his work with Ukraine.

Manafort Discloses $17 Million in Payments for Ukrainian Work

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
It's a minor offense.

Sorry, asshole, but no one claims he didn't pay taxes on it. What he didn't do is report it to the U.S. Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The penalty, at most, is a fine.

Hey dipshit, do you think he paid taxes on it if he didn't even report it as income?

I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
It's a minor offense.

Punishable by up to five years in federal prison. Of course, that will just be one of many charges.

Any person who willfully violates any provisions of this Act or any regulations thereunder, or in any registration statement or supplement thereto or in any other documents filed with or furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of this Act willfully makes a false statement of a material fact or willfully omits any material fact required to be stated therein or willfully omits a material fact or a copy of a material document necessary to make the statements therein and the copies of documents furnished therewith not misleading,

"Willfully" is a high hurdle for a prosecutor to clear.

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
It's a minor offense.

Hey dipshit, do you think he paid taxes on it if he didn't even report it as income?

Where does it say he didn't report it as income, moron? He didn't report it to the Justice Deprt under the Foreign Agents Registration Act

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
It's a minor offense.

Where does it say he didn't report it as income, moron? He didn't report it to the Justice Deprt under the Foreign Agents Registration Act

He didn't report it as income... the U.S. only found out about it because it was hand written in a journal of the former Ukrainian President.

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
Screw a Plea Bargain - they have her dead-to-rights!

Comey testified she broke the law before lying by giving that fake legal defense about her veing too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

The US govt has a stack of documents signed by her acknowledging she had initial and re-occurring training and that she was completely aware of the laws she broke.

She is an arrogant elitist criminal who believes she is above the law, still thinks she is above the law.

There are literally, easily over 1,000 criminal counts of mishandling classified, not including obstruction, she could be charged with.

Any plea deal given to her MUST include jail time!
I fail to understand why a Republican justice department is so timid about going after her. Are the afraid she's going to have them killed?

The Clintons have DIRT on that entire town, you have to remember how corrupt DC is if they go down they will drag many of the DC establishment down with them. If you wonder why these politicians get away with shit no citizen would, that's why.

I wouldn't have an issue with even some Republicans being taken down. given that she spilled her guts and started ratting out people.

The Clinton's shenanigans have gone on way too long for me.

The corrupt Republicans will not allow Hillary to be charged let alone convicted. She knows it, that's why she's so smug.

Nobody's looking to charge Clinton. She's not smug. This isn't real.

you think CNN and MSNBC is real news? really? make me laugh.

Do you honestly believe this story?
I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.
It's starting to be reported by other media now including this one.......
Watch LIVE: Hillary To Be Offered Plea Deal By Sessions – BREAKING News

Yeah, on InfoWars. Conspiracy theory central.

Try again assholes.
17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

And still he insists they've "gotten away" with stuff.

If Republicans could have found an unpaid parking ticket, they would have put Hillary in an orange jump suit and had her picking up trash on the freeway.

During a time when the Justice Department was packed full of Obama-loyalists? Even now, they haven't rooted all of them out.

They'd already had nearly 20 years of investigations before Obama was elected. And a Special Prosecutor who looked at law firm records from before Bill was elected, Whitewater, FileGate, Travelgate, Vince Foster's death, Paula Jone's lawsuit, and all they got was a lie about a blow job so they charged him with perjury and Obstruction for it because they couldn't find anything else.

Republicans even falsely accused the Clintons of trying to steal personal gifts received while in the WhiteHouse. The Clintons paid $200,000 for everything they took.

When the Reagan's left the White House, Nancy tried to take the new $125,000 state china. The donor said it was a gift to the White House, not the First Family. I don't recall Democrats saying Nancy Reagan tried to steal the china.
The FBI JUST released NEW e-mails from Hillary's server - over 400, all official that should have been / that were required by law to be turned in but documents she did NOT turn in.

Each document tepresents a violation of the FOIA AND the Federal Records Act - 2 laws broken per document. That is over 800 potential criminal counts / charges against her in just the last 2 weeks alone...not counting all the others discovered...not counting obstruction, illegal destruction, illegal storage....ESPIONAGE...

'DELUSIONAL' soes not even begin to describe anyone who attempts to claim these aren't crimes and thete is nothing to this. The FBI has a 'dumptruck' load if evidence agaiinst her.

...and the FBI isn't even done going through her server yet...there will be more to come.
The FBI JUST released NEW e-mails from Hillary's server - over 400, all official that should have been / that were required by law to be turned in but documents she did NOT turn in.

No link?

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
Yeah, I just heard about it on The Alex Jones Show. I see why Jesse Jackson was asking Obama to give Hillary a pardon before he has left office.

Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottoms chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

You have no problem with that though.

Maybe that's why you don't write scripts. :laugh:

I don't care much for Hollywood movies and can't remember the last time I even saw one. Real life is so much more interesting.

Especially in your conspiracy world.

It's a minor offense.

He didn't report it as income... the U.S. only found out about it because it was hand written in a journal of the former Ukrainian President.
How do you know he didn't report it as income? Do you have a copy of his tax return?

How do you know he didn't report it as income? Do you have a copy of his tax return?

I just told you... they found out about it from a hand written ledger they found in the home of the Putin backed former President of the Ukraine. He didn't report it until after they approached him with that information.

I just told you... they found out about it from a hand written ledger they found in the home of the Putin backed former President of the Ukraine. He didn't report it until after they approached him with that information.

Who is "they?" Not the IRS. You don't know what he reported on his tax return. Furthermore, the money was paid to his business. That's not the same as personal income.

And the Comrade.....won't get away with it. Nothing, NOTHING happened durimg the campaign that the Comrade didn't know about, including the first Russian meeting. There were others, as we will all find out soon.

"The first Russian thing?" What the hell is that?

Although it's absurd to believe Trump knew every single thing that happened during the campaign, nothing illegal occurred, so what difference does it make whether Trump knew or not?

Can you say....
Probable cause....
Or....
Pre-dawn raid?

:laugh:

This is a lot bigger than it apoears. Do you know that raids like this were not carried out, even in Watergate.

The crimes committed here will make Watergate look like a parking ticket.

That was my point to bripat who claimed no crimes were committed.

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

I don't care much for Hollywood movies and can't remember the last time I even saw one. Real life is so much more interesting.

What "conspiracy world" is that? I believe we did land on the moon, Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, Elvis is dead, there is no Halliburton weather machine and GW did not set charges in the World Trade Towers.

But tell me, who is that really believes Putin caused Hillary to lose the election, and Trump "colluded" with him? That has to be the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard, and you're dumb enough to fall for it.

And the Comrade.....won't get away with it. Nothing, NOTHING happened durimg the campaign that the Comrade didn't know about, including the first Russian meeting. There were others, as we will all find out soon.

Although it's absurd to believe Trump knew every single thing that happened during the campaign, nothing illegal occurred, so what difference does it make whether Trump knew or not?

Can you say....
Probable cause....
Or....
Pre-dawn raid?

This is a lot bigger than it apoears. Do you know that raids like this were not carried out, even in Watergate.

You're foaming at the mouth again, snowflake. Even if Manafort committed some financial improprieties, that doesn't implicate Trump in anyway. He was only on the Trump campaign for a few months.

Your yearning for something on Trump is so desperate it's comical.

Makes you wonder why the Trump camp hired folks like him and Flynn. Two guys that were problematic at best. There are many more as well.

Can you say....
Probable cause....
Or....
Pre-dawn raid?

That was my point to bripat who claimed no crimes were committed.

Manafort's failure to file didn't occur during the campaign and had nothing to do with it. You might just as well claim that someone in the Trump campaign getting a speeding ticket is part of this "scandal."

Once again, all you've got is a great big

upload_2017-8-9_22-24-29.png

Can you say....
Probable cause....
Or....
Pre-dawn raid?

You're foaming at the mouth again, snowflake. Even if Manafort committed some financial improprieties, that doesn't implicate Trump in anyway. He was only on the Trump campaign for a few months.

Your yearning for something on Trump is so desperate it's comical.

Makes you wonder why the Trump camp hired folks like him and Flynn. Two guys that were problematic at best. There are many more as well.
Hmmm, yeah, because Hillary didn't hire anyone who was "problematic," like John Podesta who received 75,000 shares in Joule Energy, a Russian company.

Who is "they?" Not the IRS. You don't know what he reported on his tax return. Furthermore, the money was paid to his business. That's not the same as personal income.

It was in cash. It was not reported anywhere until he was told by the government they found a record of the transactions.

"Just before Manafort stepped down as Trump’s campaign manager in August, the New York Times reported that secret handwritten ledgers show the Party of Regions made nearly two dozen undisclosed cash payments to Manafort, totaling $12.7 million. Those payments were reportedly made between 2007 and 2012, predating the period covered by Tuesday’s disclosure."

Manafort Registers As Foreign Agent, Says Firm Made $17 Million for Ukraine Work

The fact that they raided his house in between his meetings with committees in Congress, and that they didn't even do that kind of shit during Watergate, has all the pundits saying he is in serious trouble, and that he WILL flip.

What "conspiracy world" is that? I believe we did land on the moon, Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, Elvis is dead, there is no Halliburton weather machine and GW did not set charges in the World Trade Towers.

But tell me, who is that really believes Putin caused Hillary to lose the election, and Trump "colluded" with him? That has to be the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard, and you're dumb enough to fall for it.

Do you people not know how to open nested quote boxes and follow a conversation?

What "conspiracy world" is that?

The one where you imagined, "some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with".

Forum List

Back