Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

Dude I just admitted I made an incorrect statement. You should learn from that and quit being such a bullheaded fuck and admit it when something is serious and quit arguing it just for the sake of trying to defend Trump. You won't find a single expert that will say this raid on Manafort is no big deal.

Manafort's failure to file didn't occur during the campaign and had nothing to do with it. You might just as well claim that someone in the Trump campaign getting a speeding ticket is part of this "scandal."

Once again, all you've got is a great big

View attachment 142915

Yep, federal judges recognize probable cause and issue a search warrant for a pre-dawn raid on the basis of nothing.

At some point, even you must recognize the futility of such an argument.
We already know that Mewler got a warrant so he could persecute a perfectly innocent man in the DC Anthrax incident. We already know there are plenty of leftwing judges that will give Mewler whatever he wants. Your pretension that this warrant couldn't possibly be unjustified doesn't pass the laugh test.

You have such a short memory...Trump made all the left wing judges resign when he took office effective immediately.
No, he made the leftwing US attornys resign. Federal judges have lifetime tenure.

You just made it obvious that you're a dumbass.

Yep, you know I did misspeak on that. But for you to think a Federal judge is going to grant a warrant like the one they did on such short notice just because they are left wing is just silly.

What "short notice" is that? The warrant was executed 2 weeks ago. So when did this "notice" period begin? How do you know when Mueller asked for the warrant?

Dude I just admitted I made an incorrect statement. You should learn from that and quit being such a bullheaded fuck and admit it when something is serious and quit arguing it just for the sake of trying to defend Trump. You want find a single expert that will say this raid on Manafort is no big deal.
It may be a big deal for Manafort, but it implies nothing about Trump. It's also not a guilty verdict, as you are implying. This entire investigation is lacking any rational justification, so there's no reason to believe Mewler's warrant is justified. This is a farce. Nothing about it is consistent with any kind of standard police procedures.

Try not to be such a typical gullible snowflake.

Last edited:
Yep, federal judges recognize probable cause and issue a search warrant for a pre-dawn raid on the basis of nothing.

At some point, even you must recognize the futility of such an argument.
We already know that Mewler got a warrant so he could persecute a perfectly innocent man in the DC Anthrax incident. We already know there are plenty of leftwing judges that will give Mewler whatever he wants. Your pretension that this warrant couldn't possibly be unjustified doesn't pass the laugh test.

You have such a short memory...Trump made all the left wing judges resign when he took office effective immediately.
No, he made the leftwing US attornys resign. Federal judges have lifetime tenure.

Yep, you know I did misspeak on that. But for you to think a Federal judge is going to grant a warrant like the one they did on such short notice just because they are left wing is just silly.

What "short notice" is that? The warrant was executed 2 weeks ago. So when did this "notice" period begin? How do you know when Mueller asked for the warrant?

They executed the warrant in between his two meetings with different committees in Congress.

Dude I just admitted I made an incorrect statement. You should learn from that and quit being such a bullheaded fuck and admit it when something is serious and quit arguing it just for the sake of trying to defend Trump. You want find a single expert that will say this raid on Manafort is no big deal.
It may be a big deal for Manafort, but it implies nothing about Trump. Try not to be such a typical gullible snowflake.

It may be just a big deal for Manafort? You just admitted earlier that you realize they will be trying to flip Manafort on Trump. If they didn't have something on Trump, they wouldn't be working so hard to get people to flip on him and be witnesses. :rolleyes:

It may be a big deal for Manafort, but it implies nothing about Trump. Try not to be such a typical gullible snowflake.

It may be just a big deal for Manafort? You just admitted earlier that you realize they will be trying to flip Manafort on Trump. If they didn't have something on Trump, they wouldn't be working so hard to get people to flip on him and be witnesses. :rolleyes:

Horseshit. You are incredibly naive.

They executed the warrant in between his two meetings with different committees in Congress.
When was the warrant requested? You don't even know. The time of day it was executed doesn't prove it was "on short notice."

It's a fact. You don't work your ass off to get information to flip someone, if there is nothing there to flip them to testify on.

When was the warrant requested? You don't even know. The time of day it was executed doesn't prove it was "on short notice."

Mueller's investigation has to work along side of the ones of the different committees in Congress so that they don't step on each other's toes. I've watched hours upon hours of news today and how it was such a huge deal that this was done in the middle of the night, as a no knock warrant, after Manafort had just met one committee and was scheduled to meet another the next day.

You are riding a losing horse here.

It's a fact. You don't work your ass off to get information to flip someone, if there is nothing there to flip them to testify on.
You're assuming, once again, that there's anything typical, normal or standard about this investigation. It's a witch hunt. They prosecuted Skooter Libby even though he committed no underlying crime, so your claim is obviously wrong.

Mueller's investigation has to work along side of the ones of the different committees in Congress so that they don't step on each other's toes. I've watched hours upon hours of news today and how it was such a huge deal that this was done in the middle of the night, as a no knock warrant, after Manafort had just met one committee and was scheduled to meet another the next day.

You mean a bunch of douche bag partisan Dims tried to make it a huge deal, just like you're doing.

You're assuming, once again, that there's anything typical, normal or standard about this investigation. It's a witch hunt. They prosecuted Skooter Libby even though he committed no underlying crime, so your claim is obviously wrong.

Ok, I can't discuss something with someone that thinks there is nothing in the investigation simply because of party lines and they idolize Trump.

You mean a bunch of douche bag partisan Dims tried to make it a huge deal, just like you're doing.

You JUST admitted it is probably a big deal for Manafort... now you are saying there is nothing there and it is a witch hunt.

You JUST admitted it is probably a big deal for Manafort... now you are saying there is nothing there and it is a witch hunt.
You refuse to answer the question. You said the warrant was issued "on short notice," but you can't tell me how long that notice was. You obviously made a claim that you can't support.

You refuse to answer the question. You said the warrant was issued "on short notice," but you can't tell me how long that notice was. You obviously made a claim that you can't support.

I just told you why it was short notice. It had to be coordinated between Mueller and the two committees he was meeting with.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer.

During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey's decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts.

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

The Clinton attorney cautioned that normally a plea is offered by a prosecutor only upon arraignment, and Hillary has not yet been charged with any crime.

So, she admits to a crime and keeps a clean record and her ill-gotten gains? Fuck that. The DOJ needs to nuke this cancerous bitch.

No you idiot. It never happened. You have to be CHARGED WITH A CRIME to be offered a plea bargain.

Unintentionally Ironic Post of the Day.

I just told you why it was short notice. It had to be coordinated between Mueller and the two committees he was meeting with.
I didn't ask you WHY it was "short notice." I asked you HOW DO YOU KNOW it was "short notice?" You don't even know when Mueller requested the warrant, so you don't know what kind of notice they had.

Unintentionally Ironic Post of the Day.
You and Lewdog are the gullible drones who scarf up every scrap of meat tossed out by Mueller and the fake media.

Last edited:
Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottom feeders chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.
Imagine supporting someone this stupid!
Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

It's amazing how you snowflakes confuse your masturbatory fantasies with reality.
At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
Just like every other member of the Trump crew.
It's a minor offense.

Punishable by up to five years in federal prison. Of course, that will just be one of many charges.

Any person who willfully violates any provisions of this Act or any regulations thereunder, or in any registration statement or supplement thereto or in any other documents filed with or furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of this Act willfully makes a false statement of a material fact or willfully omits any material fact required to be stated therein or willfully omits a material fact or a copy of a material document necessary to make the statements therein and the copies of documents furnished therewith not misleading,

"Willfully" is a high hurdle for a prosecutor to clear.
You're right. He probably just did not recall making $17 MIL while in the in the employ of a foreign govt. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back