Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

Last time I checked snowflakes were clinging to the weak tactic of attacking the sources used to break this news. There's no way they can dismiss the New York Times declaring Hillary is in DEEP $H!T...

Report: Hillary Clinton email investigation reopened — Clinton purportedly offered plea deal

"The article, titled, “Hillary’s Plea Bargain,” was penned by Ed Klein, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief, and claimed that not only had the Clinton email investigation been reopened, but that Clinton was offered a plea bargain if she will admit that she “committed a prosecutable crime.” Klein claimed that the report came from one of Clinton’s attorneys."

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer."

FILE THIS ONE UNDER 'NO SHIT':

"During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey’s decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts."

'DEPARTMENT OF NO JUSTICE' PLEA DEAL BEING OFFERED TO HILLARY:

"Under the Justice Department’s plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe."

WTF?!

THEY HAVE THIS BITCH COLD, DEAD TO RIGHTS, AND THEY KNOW IT! In proving there most certainly ARE '2 Separate countries' in America, though, the F*ing DOJ / Washington Establishment / Insiders are attempting to protect the worst corrupt, sexual deviant-enabling, self-serving CRIMINAL in US history escape prison time because she is 'HILLARY', an elitist, the Queen Mother of Liberal politics'!

If this goes down, if Hillary gets to walk without charges, it will allow her and all the F*ing snowflakes to claim she 'is not guilty because she was never charged', which she sure as hell is! Signing a plea deal is an admission of committing crimes, of being a criminal, and that by the Grace of your fellow corrupt politicians and pals you were spared the punishment the rest of us are held to.

People should revolt if this is allowed to go down.

At the very least shackle her with a damn ankle bracelet for the next 5 years, but this bitch deserves to go to prison for the HUNDREDS of separate criminal counts of
- Illegal handling of classified
- Illegal storage of classified
- Illegal destruction of classified
- Obstruction of Justice
- Violating the FOIA
- Violating the Federal Records Act
- Espionage
- and more...
Oh, wow. Another tard who fell for this hoax and started a topic on it. :lol:

Last time I checked snowflakes were clinging to the weak tactic of attacking the sources used to break this news. There's no way they can dismiss the New York Times declaring Hillary is in DEEP $H!T...

Report: Hillary Clinton email investigation reopened — Clinton purportedly offered plea deal

"The article, titled, “Hillary’s Plea Bargain,” was penned by Ed Klein, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief, and claimed that not only had the Clinton email investigation been reopened, but that Clinton was offered a plea bargain if she will admit that she “committed a prosecutable crime.” Klein claimed that the report came from one of Clinton’s attorneys."

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer."

"During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey’s decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts."

"Under the Justice Department’s plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe."

WTF?!

THEY HAVE THIS BITCH COLD, DEAD TO RIGHTS, AND THEY KNOW IT! In proving there most certainly ARE '2 Separate countries' in America, though, the F*ing DOJ / Washington Establishment / Insiders are attempting to protect the worst corrupt, sexual deviant-enabling, self-serving CRIMINAL in US history escape prison time because she is 'HILLARY', an elitist, the Queen Mother of Liberal politics'!

If this goes down, if Hillary gets to walk without charges, it will allow her and all the F*ing snowflakes to claim she 'is not guilty because she was never charged', which she sure as hell is! Signing a plea deal is an admission of committing crimes, of being a criminal, and that by the Grace of your fellow corrupt politicians and pals you were spared the punishment the rest of us are held to.

At the very least shackle her with a damn ankle bracelet for the next 5 years, but this bitch deserves to go to prison for the HUNDREDS of separate criminal counts of
- Obstruction of Justice
- Violating the FOIA
- Espionage
- and more...
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

You say the article is from the NYT yet your link is to the Blaze. Why are you so dishonest?
True, anyone with integrity would have linked to the original article instead of filtering it through a biased outlet.
Every outlet is biased.

True, but this is on "The Blaze" directing you to some site called "newsmax" directing to you Ed Klein. He's an old NYT editor, who's turned into a gossip columnist, and wrote that debunked Hillary book 20 something years ago (the one that she was a lesbian and raped by Bill, and she that even Rush Limbaugh said was "grade school chatter". His last book was more about Obama and the Birther myth, and had things in there that were factually impossible.

Every outlet is biased. But left and right wing both call this guy a nutjob.

Here is something I wrote 13 months ago:

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

What are the odds I will be updating this to the FIFTH year in a row this time next year?

eight_ball.jpg

The idiots who repeatedly fall for these hoaxes are the same tards who cry "Fake news!" at reports of the sun rising in the east.

You say the article is from the NYT yet your link is to the Blaze..
Why are you so dishonest?

Follow the moronic trail....This from the Blaze citation:

The article, titled, “Hillary’s Plea Bargain,” was penned by Ed Klein, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief, and claimed that not only had the Clinton email investigation been reopened, but that Clinton was offered a plea bargain if she will admit that she “committed a prosecutable crime.” Klein claimed that the report came from one of Clinton’s attorneys.

WTF?!

- Obstruction of Justice
- Violating the FOIA
- Espionage
- and more...
Fake news

DEPLORABLES are the most dishonest people on the face of the earth.... every one of them. Easy is at top of that sordid list.
He posted, lied and ran away

I think we all know the corrupt lying bitch should be in jail and that the Obama Administration made she she wasn't held accountable. Despicable, isn't it?

Hopefully the Trump Administration will finally bring justice.

So, this Ed Klein guy is a gossip columnist and he worked for NY Times Magazine from 1977 - 1987, the article he wrote here was for NewsMax. :badgrin:

DEPLORABLES are the most dishonest people on the face of the earth.... every one of them. Easy is at top of that sordid list.
He posted, lied and ran away
He had to get back in line to be lied to again.

It's what they do.

Criticism[edit]
Klein received extensive criticism for his 2005 biography of Hillary Clinton, The Truth About Hillary. Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."[9] The conservative columnist John Podhoretz criticized the book in the New York Post, "Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn't have to suffer through another word."[10] In the National Review, conservative columnist James Geraghty wrote, “Folks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level.”[11]

Kathryn Jean Lopez of National Review asked Klein in a June 20, 2005 interview, "Why on earth would you put such a terrible story in your book...that looks to be flimsily sourced at that?," regarding his suggestion that Chelsea Clinton was conceived in an act of marital rape.[12] Facing criticism from both the left and right for making the claim, Klein eventually backed away from the insinuation in an interview with radio host Jim Bohannon on June 23, 2005.[13]

The British newspaper The Guardian pointed out a number of verifiable factual errors in Klein's 2014 book Blood Feud.[14]

Questions of credibility of sources in work[edit]
Klein has also come under fire for his use of anonymous quotes, purported to be from the subjects of his books, which he claims he received from anonymous insiders. The credibility of such quotes has been questioned by writers such as Joe Conason,[15] Salon's Simon Malloy [16] and conservative commentators Rush Limbaugh[17]and Peggy Noonan.[18] "Some of the quotes strike me as odd, in the sense that I don't know people who speak this way," Limbaugh said of Klein's work, describing the sources as "grade school chatter."

Fool me once...

Four years now. Not an exaggeration. Four years!

Four years, the tards have been drinking the piss that Hillary's arrest and indictment is just moments away.

Four years.

FOUR!

YEARS!!!

I can't even begin to fathom the depth of gullibility and willing stupidity it requires to keep falling for the same hoax over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

The ONLY way fro Queasy and his ilk to "cope" with Manafort's downfall................is to hope that Hillary gets prosecuted; when you're DROWNING, even a straw looks like a life saver.

Forum List

Back