Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
Just like every other member of the Trump crew.
It's a minor offense.

Not a minor offense when he took $17 MILLION in cash from Ukraine without reporting it and paying taxes on it.

Sorry, asshole, but no one claims he didn't pay taxes on it. What he didn't do is report it to the U.S. Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The penalty, at most, is a fine.

Doesn't it concern you that he didn't disclose that regardless of the penalty?
Perhaps he didn't even realize he had to. Do you think everyone in this country knows everyone of the hundreds of thousands of regulations on the books?

He certainly had the resources available to him to seek legal advice about these issues before joining the Trump team. All of the Trump folks did and they all had difficulties filling out disclosure forms. Why do you imagine that is?

Can you say....
Probable cause....
Or....
Pre-dawn raid?

:laugh:

This is a lot bigger than it apoears. Do you know that raids like this were not carried out, even in Watergate.

The crimes committed here will make Watergate look like a parking ticket.

That was my point to bripat who claimed no crimes were committed.

Manafort's failure to file didn't occur during the campaign and had nothing to do with it. You might just as well claim that someone in the Trump campaign getting a speeding ticket is part of this "scandal."

Once again, all you've got is a great big

View attachment 142915

Yep, federal judges recognize probable cause and issue a search warrant for a pre-dawn raid on the basis of nothing.

At some point, even you must recognize the futility of such an argument.
We already know that Mewler got a warrant so he could persecute a perfectly innocent man in the DC Anthrax incident. We already know there are plenty of leftwing judges that will give Mewler whatever he wants. Your pretension that this warrant couldn't possibly be unjustified doesn't pass the laugh test.

You couldn't possibly know what the probable cause consists of. You have no basis to assume it's somehow not on the level.

No you idiot. It never happened. You have to be CHARGED WITH A CRIME to be offered a plea bargain.

Okay, first of all, FUCK YOU!

Second of all, read the article. The plea deal was floated to Hillary's lawyer, not offered. IIRC, I never said anything to the contrary.

No you idiot. It never happened. You have to be CHARGED WITH A CRIME to be offered a plea bargain.

Second of all, read the article. The plea deal was floated to Hillary's lawyer, not offered. IIRC, I never said anything to the contrary.
Use your head, man.
Why would such an offer be proffered when there have been no charges filed?

Still nothing beyond the rw media swamp out there. This story is breaking very, very slowly.

Use your head, man.

Still nothing beyond the rw media swamp out there. This story is breaking very, very slowly.

Are you seriously trying to talk down to me on this? Trial balloons is a way of life. If you don't know that concept, look it up.

Use your head, man.

I read the article idiot. There isn't a single fact in this article. The DOJ doesn't make deals in advance of charges.

The idea that Hillary will admit to "pay for play" is a no go. Why should she admit to a crime she didn't commit? There has never been any question is "pay for play" except in the fevered brains of Republicans.

The Clinton Foundation is a 4 star charity doing work that is respected around the world, except in the US. Canada just made a large donation to make up for the money Trump just cut from women's health care funding in the Third World.

As for your "first off", I prefer men with manners and a functioning brain. You have neither.

Use your head, man.

I read the article idiot. There isn't a single fact in this article. The DOJ doesn't make deals in advance of charges.

The idea that Hillary will admit to "pay for play" is a no go. Why should she admit to a crime she didn't commit? There has never been any question is "pay for play" except in the fevered brains of Republicans.

The Clinton Foundation is a 4 star charity doing work that is respected around the world, except in the US. Canada just made a large donation to make up for the money Trump just cut from women's health care funding in the Third World.

As for your "first off", I prefer men with manners and a functioning brain. You have neither.

Wheeling and dealing is a fact of life in every arena, dude. Nobody's saying the DOJ has put anything official on the table, dip shit.

Hillary's pay for play is obvious from fucking space, ass hat.

And you insulted me first. So, again fuck off. And that just shows how much a fucking tool you are that you go on about manners after the fact.

Use your head, man.

Are you seriously trying to talk down to me on this? Trial balloons is a way of life. If you don't know that concept, look it up.

Not talking down. Talking sense.

What would precipitate a Clinton attorney to proffer such an offer without formal charges?
Trial balloons?
It makes no sense whatsoever.

Use your head, man.

Not talking down. Talking sense.

What would precipitate a Clinton attorney to proffer such an offer without formal charges?
Trial balloons?
It makes no sense whatsoever.

Well, in your world view where Hillary is apparently a saint, absolutely nothing.

Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

It's amazing how you snowflakes confuse your masturbatory fantasies with reality.
At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

Yep.
Under penalty of law.
Just like every other member of the Trump crew.
It's a minor offense.

Punishable by up to five years in federal prison. Of course, that will just be one of many charges.

Any person who willfully violates any provisions of this Act or any regulations thereunder, or in any registration statement or supplement thereto or in any other documents filed with or furnished to the Attorney General under the provisions of this Act willfully makes a false statement of a material fact or willfully omits any material fact required to be stated therein or willfully omits a material fact or a copy of a material document necessary to make the statements therein and the copies of documents furnished therewith not misleading,

"Willfully" is a high hurdle for a prosecutor to clear.
You're right. He probably just did not recall making $17 MIL while in the in the employ of a foreign govt. :laugh2:
No, asshole, he wasn't aware of all the umpteen million regulations he has to comply with.

Mewler can't make the "willfully" case.

It's a minor offense.

Not a minor offense when he took $17 MILLION in cash from Ukraine without reporting it and paying taxes on it.

Sorry, asshole, but no one claims he didn't pay taxes on it. What he didn't do is report it to the U.S. Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The penalty, at most, is a fine.

Doesn't it concern you that he didn't disclose that regardless of the penalty?
Perhaps he didn't even realize he had to. Do you think everyone in this country knows everyone of the hundreds of thousands of regulations on the books?

He certainly had the resources available to him to seek legal advice about these issues before joining the Trump team. All of the Trump folks did and they all had difficulties filling out disclosure forms. Why do you imagine that is?
Because those disclosure forms require you to have detailed knowledge of every person you have ever interacted with in the last 7 years. The Trumps meet a lot of people during the course of their business. Only a douche like you thinks no one ever makes mistakes or forgets something. Furthermore, a lot of these things are judgement calls.

You never have filled out an application for a security clearance, have you? You don't have the slightest clue as to what you're talking about.

Last edited:
This is a lot bigger than it apoears. Do you know that raids like this were not carried out, even in Watergate.

The crimes committed here will make Watergate look like a parking ticket.

Manafort's failure to file didn't occur during the campaign and had nothing to do with it. You might just as well claim that someone in the Trump campaign getting a speeding ticket is part of this "scandal."

View attachment 142915

Yep, federal judges recognize probable cause and issue a search warrant for a pre-dawn raid on the basis of nothing.

We already know that Mewler got a warrant so he could persecute a perfectly innocent man in the DC Anthrax incident. We already know there are plenty of leftwing judges that will give Mewler whatever he wants. Your pretension that this warrant couldn't possibly be unjustified doesn't pass the laugh test.

You couldn't possibly know what the probable cause consists of. You have no basis to assume it's somehow not on the level.
I have all manner of basis to assume it's not on the level. First off, Mewler is a douche who persecuted an innocent man for the Anthrax scare. Second: He's hired only partisan Democrats, which means he probably also found a partisan leftwing judge to approve his warrant.

View attachment 142915

I have all manner of basis to assume it's not on the level. First off, Mewler is a douche who persecuted an innocent man for the Anthrax scare. Second: He's hired only partisan Democrats, which means he probably also found a partisan leftwing judge to approve his warrant.

You know the judge is a left wing hack because Bloomberg news is calling her "Fair and impartial"

Four years now. Not an exaggeration. Four years!

Four years, the tards have been drinking the piss that Hillary's arrest and indictment is just moments away.

Four years.

I can't even begin to fathom the depth of gullibility and willing stupidity it requires to keep falling for the same hoax over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
i know russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia russia v russia russia russia russia

why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

doj offers clinton a plea deal - Google Search
you think CNN and MSNBC is real news? really? make me laugh.

Do you honestly believe this story?
I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.
Or never.
Do you honestly believe that this story would go an entire day without others reporting it if it could be confirmed?
Come on man.
and yet you believe russia russia russia russia

Last time I checked snowflakes were clinging to the weak tactic of attacking the sources used to break this news. There's no way they can dismiss the New York Times declaring Hillary is in DEEP $H!T...

Report: Hillary Clinton email investigation reopened — Clinton purportedly offered plea deal

"The article, titled, “Hillary’s Plea Bargain,” was penned by Ed Klein, former New York Times Magazine editor-in-chief, and claimed that not only had the Clinton email investigation been reopened, but that Clinton was offered a plea bargain if she will admit that she “committed a prosecutable crime.” Klein claimed that the report came from one of Clinton’s attorneys."

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

The discussion of a plea bargain took place late last month and was offered by a high-ranking Justice Department official to the Clinton lawyer."

FILE THIS ONE UNDER 'NO SHIT':

"During the exploratory talks with the prosecutor, the Clinton attorney was told that despite former FBI Director James Comey’s decision last July not to prosecute Hillary, the Justice Department has reexamined the email case and believes there are ample grounds for prosecuting Hillary on a number of counts."

'DEPARTMENT OF NO JUSTICE' PLEA DEAL BEING OFFERED TO HILLARY:

"Under the Justice Department’s plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe."

WTF?!

THEY HAVE THIS BITCH COLD, DEAD TO RIGHTS, AND THEY KNOW IT! In proving there most certainly ARE '2 Separate countries' in America, though, the F*ing DOJ / Washington Establishment / Insiders are attempting to protect the worst corrupt, sexual deviant-enabling, self-serving CRIMINAL in US history escape prison time because she is 'HILLARY', an elitist, the Queen Mother of Liberal politics'!

If this goes down, if Hillary gets to walk without charges, it will allow her and all the F*ing snowflakes to claim she 'is not guilty because she was never charged', which she sure as hell is! Signing a plea deal is an admission of committing crimes, of being a criminal, and that by the Grace of your fellow corrupt politicians and pals you were spared the punishment the rest of us are held to.

People should revolt if this is allowed to go down.

At the very least shackle her with a damn ankle bracelet for the next 5 years, but this bitch deserves to go to prison for the HUNDREDS of separate criminal counts of
- Illegal handling of classified
- Illegal storage of classified
- Illegal destruction of classified
- Obstruction of Justice
- Violating the FOIA
- Violating the Federal Records Act
- Espionage
- and more...

You say the article is from the NYT yet your link is to the Blaze. Why are you so dishonest?
True, anyone with integrity would have linked to the original article instead of filtering it through a biased outlet.

Forum List

Back