Breaking! House GOP Leaders Open Probe Into FBI's Handling Of Clinton Email Investigation

yeah yeah, I'm kind of tired of this shit that the GOP does. they never take it anywhere. We all know the investigation was tainted above taint. and yet here we are almost one year passed and nothing. yeah, post it when they indict her. this is as bad as russia russia.

We are so lucky that Trump won.

it's amazing to me how people will defend corruption because of identity politics.

It's OK to be corrupt as long as you are a SJW. it's literally their thinking.

We are so lucky that Trump won.

it's amazing to me how people will defend corruption because of identity politics.

It's OK to be corrupt as long as you are a SJW. it's literally their thinking.
That's because they're scumbags.

:banana: :clap: :mm: :thewave:

The only question one is left with after reading this story of how the HOUSE GOP had to initiate these investigations is WHERE THE F* IS / HAS THE DOJ AND JEFF SESSIONS BEEN?!

That pacifist puss needs to be fired, and Trump needs to hire an objective outsider who actually cares about REAL Justice in this country!

:banana: :clap: :mm: :thewave:

The only question one is left with after reading this story of how the HOUSE GOP had to initiate these investigations is WHERE THE F* IS / HAS THE DOJ AND JEFF SESSIONS BEEN?!

That pacifist puss needs to be fired, and Trump needs to hire an objective outsider who actually cares about REAL Justice in this country!

I'd love to see Trey Gowdy as AG......maybe for Trump's 2nd term.

~~~~~~~~Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-but you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

How many fucking times does Clinton need to be cleared? This kind of lying is why I woke up and said fuck the republican party!

This isn't helping you.

Forum List

Back