Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

Since it appears to be legal surveillance, which would require a valid FISA search warrent request, the ones more likely to be going to prison are members of Trump's campaign who were being surveiled.

Are you claiming
The communications that were being disseminated had nothing to do with Russia, the Russian investigation or any foreign intelligence of any value.

Since it appears to be legal surveillance, which would require a valid FISA search warrent request, the ones more likely to be going to prison are members of Trump's campaign who were being surveiled

Whether it was "legal surveillance" isn't the issue. The names were unmasked and then it was distributed to Whitehouse personnel, both of which are blatantly illegal.

You mean the exact same thing that Nunes did yesterday?

Are you claiming Nunes broke the law?

And how exactly will that happen?

Pissing Russian prostitutes in his room?
Was he caught jerking off in the ladies room?

What's the fucking justification for interference of an ongoing investigation?????

He destroyed the credibility of the committee that is supposed to have oversight of the executive by giving evidence to the man they're investigating. He will be removed unless Ryan pusses out.
It's clear that leaks aren’t what they're after, which is were the felonies occured. Why is that?
If you were in an investigation and your coworkers showed no interest at getting to the truth, wouldn't you speak up?????

Nice try.
Nunes did what no other before him has.
He brought into question the credibility of his committee and damaged the ability of the committee to conduct oversight in the future.

Certainly as a green beret you understand the concept of acting so as to not dishonor yourself or your organization.

ROFL! He did nothing of the sort.
It's an oversight committee. He's the chairman.
They have oversight of the executive branch.
The committee is investigating Trump in relation to Russian efforts to influence our electoral process.
The chairman shared evidence with the guy they're investigating.

You wanna try again, dope?

They are investigating paranoid claims about Russia hacking the election. Trump isn't under indictment, you fucking jackass. Trump is legally authorized to see any material the committee is authorized to see.

But the illegal compilation of data specifically on Trump and his team make Trump the target. Who authorized that? The dissemination of unmasked conversations and transcripts is strictly forbidden and is a felony. Again who authorized that?

Trump and or his afiliates are still the secondaries.
Not any more. Once they began collating specific information and disseminating pointed and focused reports on TRUMP and his people they made him the target of an illegal investigation.

I want to know who ordered that retasking as it violated the fourth amendment and was illegal. Fruit of the poisonous vine then entraped everything they have done.
Where do you get this shit from? So far, not even Nunes has said anything was done illegally.

Hang on to your ass..

NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team. Information has come to light, provided by the NSA, that the Obama admin ordered the collection, correlation, and dissemination of raw data including the logs showing who was given the information...

This is scheduled to be released to Chairman Nunes tomorrow.

IF this is true, you now have cold hard evidence of treason, illegal surveillance of an opponent, the president elect and the opposition political party.

This is about to get very ugly. Proof of INTENTIONAL "reverse targeting" which was done absent a warrant for the reverse target and are multiple felonies by Obama and democrats..

If you're right, that would be so fucking beautiful. I will love watching a bunch of Obama cronies doing the perp walk to prison.

Hang on to your ass..

NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team. Information has come to light, provided by the NSA, that the Obama admin ordered the collection, correlation, and dissemination of raw data including the logs showing who was given the information...

IF this is true, you now have cold hard evidence of treason, illegal surveillance of an opponent, the president elect and the opposition political party.

This is about to get very ugly. Proof of INTENTIONAL felonies by Obama and democrats..
Ok, so you can't answer the question. I figured as much.
I answered the question with facts.. to bad you have a problem with them.
LOLOL

I asked you to prove your claim that Trump and his people were the target of an "illegal investigation."

Nunes has said he hasn't seen all the evidence yet and that he's so far, not seen

In response to me challenging you for proof of your claim, you answered, "
Hang on to your ass.. NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team," which means you have no proof to back your claim and that you're hoping the NSA reveals a bombshell about Obama.

Even worse for you is Nunes saying he's seen nothing to implicate Obama.

Despite your failure to answer my question with actual proof, you try to bluff your way out with a weak, "I answered the question with facts."

You have no facts. Just as I suspected.
Too funny;

Your ignorance of police and investigative maters is apparent.

I wonder how you will explain away the NSA facts tomorrow..
Billy_Bob: Once they began collating specific information and disseminating pointed and focused reports on TRUMP and his people they made him the target of an illegal investigation.

Faun: Where do you get this shit from? So far, not even Nunes has said anything was done illegally.

Billy_Bob: Hang on to your ass.. NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team

You claimed Trump was the target of an "illegal investigation."

Where's your evidence? Saying, wait and see tomorrow, is not evidence and only serves to prove you have no evidence to back your claim.

Tell me Moron, what do you call using "incidental collections" and having those conversations transcribed after they have been marked "no intelligence value" and should have been destroyed by federal law and then have the US citizens names unredacted. then publish them in a report of nothing but political activities of the trump campaign. Then have them distributed far and wide to the minions?

This is exactly what evidence Nunes has. The Obama admin used reverse targeting (using warrants for other subjects to target a un-warrated subject). This practice is ILLEGAL. then to violate federal laws by publishing this information and have it leaked..

This is like arguing with a four year old having a tantrum.. Keep crying and throwing your tantrum.. Your ass is about to get spanked.

Ok, so you can't answer the question. I figured as much.
I answered the question with facts.. to bad you have a problem with them.
LOLOL

I asked you to prove your claim that Trump and his people were the target of an "illegal investigation."

Nunes has said he hasn't seen all the evidence yet and that he's so far, not seen

In response to me challenging you for proof of your claim, you answered, "
Hang on to your ass.. NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team," which means you have no proof to back your claim and that you're hoping the NSA reveals a bombshell about Obama.

Even worse for you is Nunes saying he's seen nothing to implicate Obama.

Despite your failure to answer my question with actual proof, you try to bluff your way out with a weak, "I answered the question with facts."

You have no facts. Just as I suspected.
Too funny;

Your ignorance of police and investigative maters is apparent.

I wonder how you will explain away the NSA facts tomorrow..
Billy_Bob: Once they began collating specific information and disseminating pointed and focused reports on TRUMP and his people they made him the target of an illegal investigation.

Faun: Where do you get this shit from? So far, not even Nunes has said anything was done illegally.

Billy_Bob: Hang on to your ass.. NSA set to release logs of incidental collections during wire tapping and produced transcripts, including who ordered the unmasking of Trump and his team

You claimed Trump was the target of an "illegal investigation."

Where's your evidence? Saying, wait and see tomorrow, is not evidence and only serves to prove you have no evidence to back your claim.

Tell me Moron, what do you call using "incidental collections" and having those conversations transcribed after they have been marked "no intelligence value" and should have been destroyed by federal law and then have the US citizens names unredacted. then publish them in a report of nothing but political activities of the trump campaign. Then have them distributed far and wide to the minions?

This is exactly what evidence Nunes has. The Obama admin used reverse targeting (using warrants for other subjects to target a un-warrated subject). This practice is ILLEGAL. then to violate federal laws by publishing this information and have it leaked..

This is like arguing with a four year old having a tantrum.. Keep crying and throwing your tantrum.. Your ass is about to get spanked.

I call that "treason." It's clearly a violation of the 4th Amendment.

They are investigating paranoid claims about Russia hacking the election. Trump isn't under indictment, you fucking jackass. Trump is legally authorized to see any material the committee is authorized to see.

That is questionable. The president has no 'need to know' the 'work product' of those investigating him.

That is questionable. The president has no 'need to know' the 'work product' of those investigating him.
Where is the rule that says you decide what he "needs to know?" The president decides that, not some keyboard warrior.

Tell us something, stupid, if it was illegal for Trump to see the material, then how could it have possibly been legal for anyone in the Obama administration to see it?

What? You guys are investigating TRUMP? I thought that was a lie? And all this time I thought you guys were saying that trump wasn't under investigation and no one was surveillancing him.. You guys need to get your lies straight.

Tell me Moron, what do you call using "incidental collections" and having those conversations transcribed after they have been marked "no intelligence value" and should have been destroyed by federal law and then have the US citizens names unredacted. then publish them in a report of nothing but political activities of the trump campaign. Then have them distributed far and wide to the minions?.

At one point data collected on Mohammad Atta had 'no intelligence value' Circumstances change the assessments. And since the FISA court ruled the data can be legallty retained for five years, your claim it should have been destroyed is not the opinion of the court.

IMG_0311.JPG
But the illegal compilation of data specifically on Trump and his team make Trump the target. Who authorized that? The dissemination of unmasked conversations and transcripts is strictly forbidden and is a felony. Again who authorized that?

Not any more. Once they began collating specific information and disseminating pointed and focused reports on TRUMP and his people they made him the target of an illegal investigation.

I want to know who ordered that retasking as it violated the fourth amendment and was illegal. Fruit of the poisonous vine then entraped everything they have done.
Where do you get this shit from? So far, not even Nunes has said anything was done illegally.

Hang on to your ass..

This is about to get very ugly. Proof of INTENTIONAL "reverse targeting" which was done absent a warrant for the reverse target and are multiple felonies by Obama and democrats..

If you're right, that would be so fucking beautiful. I will love watching a bunch of Obama cronies doing the perp walk to prison.
How could someone be so out of touch with reality. You really take the cake. There are some members of the intelligence community that have said off the record that Trump may die in prison.
But instead you're focused like a laser beam on Obama... who's laughing his ass off.

I'm wondering if Gowdy had a sixth sense about this discovery by Nunes. Because in his questioning of Rogers but particularly of Comey he zeroed in on the unmasking and who in the inner circle of Obama had the power to unmask.

Comey got blindsided big time when Gowdy was drilling him.

View attachment 118297

Hang on to your ass..

How could someone be so out of touch with reality. You really take the cake. There are some members of the intelligence community that have said off the record that Trump may die in prison.
But instead you're focused like a laser beam on Obama... who's laughing his ass off.

I am a retired LEO (law Enforcement Officer) 25 years.. You don't know shit about investigations or the law.. Now go fuck yourself snowflake.

View attachment 118297

Hang on to your ass..

Are these the usual "anonymous sources" that fake news outlets are always citing?

You guys must be cumming all over yourselves as you wallow in these outlandish fantasies.

Where is the rule that says you decide what he "needs to know?" The president decides that, not some keyboard warrior.

Tell us something, stupid, if it was illegal for Trump to see the material, then how could it have possibly been legal for anyone in the Obama administration to see it?

Even a Top Secret security clearance doesn't have give absolute access to information. The 'need to know' requirement still holds. Bill Clinton wasn't given all the information on Area-51, and Jimmy Carter not given all the information on UFO's. That principle was seen in the movie Independence Day under plausible deniability.

Even a Top Secret security clearance doesn't have give absolute access to information. The 'need to know' requirement still holds. Bill Clinton wasn't given all the information on Area-51, and Jimmy Carter not given all the information on UFO's. That principle was seen in the movie Independence Day under plausible deniability.

Note what I said: Trump is authorized to see anything the committee is authorized to see. That isn't the same as saying he's authorized to see anything he wants.

Wow talk about conspiracy theroy..

The president has full control of all data and its classification. He can demand and he will be given access.

Forum List

Back