Breaking! IG Horowitz Finds Three FISA Renewals Were Obtained Illegally..... That's Right, Illegally

No dummy, your ass about to get burned again.

Joe Digenova is a Trumpster goon and not a credible source for ANYTHING going on in the DOJ.

DiGenova, who frequently appears as an analyst and commentator on Fox News, has accused FBI officials of trying to "frame" President Donald Trump for "nonexistent" crimes.[17] On March 19, 2018, he and his spouse, Victoria Toensing, were hired to serve on Trump's legal team for the Special Counsel investigation.[4] However, Trump backtracked the hires several days later due to potential conflicts-of-interest.[18] The president hoped diGenova could function as a stand-in for him on television and spearhead the attacks on Mueller and the investigation.[19]

In April 2018, DiGenova called for the firing of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, said that special counsel Robert Mueller's team investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election were "legal terrorists" and called former FBI Director James Comey "a dirty cop".[3] In May 2018 tweet, Trump quoted DiGenova as saying "The recusal of Jeff Sessions was an unforced betrayal of the President of the United States."[20]

On February 21, 2019, DiGenova stated in the podcast of Laura Ingraham that the US is in a civil war and that he advises friends to prepare for total war by voting and buying guns.[21]

Joseph diGenova - Wikipedia
It's been known for some time that fake information was used for the FISA warrant.

Kind of explains why Hillary was too drunk to give a concession speech, doesn't it?

"Fake information"? No dumbass, what was used was raw intelligence, complete with a disclosure to court in a filing as having political source to a get a warrant on Carter, who was a known Russian collaborator and already had 2 prior survailance warrants on him.

There was nothing "fake" established about it.
well factually you're wrong, I know you don't care about facts. so no use saying anymore.

"Fake information"? No dumbass, what was used was raw intelligence disclosed to court in a filing as having political source.

There was nothing "fake" established about it.
The Dossier was given as evidence to justify a FISA warrant on an innocent citizen. It was full of fake intelligence that was actually a dishonest pile of oppo research paid for by Hillary / DNC.

It was fake.

Expect the Chicken Eating Democrats to give Horowitz the Kavanaugh / Barr treatment soon to cover their guilt.
so hitlery went to court and said I need to spy on my opposition, here is some really fked up information I paid for that shows the lies we concocted to get the warrant.

Oh yea? How to explain this?

blog_convictions_by_administration.gif

Well Obama was fined for violating campaign funding issues, so he wasn't necessarily all clean.

Obama had tons of scandals. The difference between him and Trump is that the press covered up his scandals while they manufacture fake ones for Trump.

I wouldn't say "tons," but I think the worst thing he did was when he said he was good at killing people with drones.

- Fast and Furious
- Poisoning river in Colorado
- Illegal funding of Obamacare
- IRS abuses
- FISA abuses (before Obamagate)
- Spying on conservative journalists

...and then all of the Obamagate abuses of power.

It's going to be very ugly for the Dems when Barr and Horowitz complete their investigations.

You left out using the IRS against conservative organizations.

That's what I meant for IRS Abuses. Lois Lerner should be in prison.

This dishonest thread is still being added to?

The OP is a lie folks

Forum List

Back