BREAKING: ISIS attacks US Base in Iraq (chemical weapons detected)

This is obviously a bogus report.
We all know there are no chemical weapons in Iraq.
You mean no weapons of mass destruction. You know like the ones the new York bomber was just charged with by the feds. The same feds who claim those weapons didn't exist in Iraq
I can make chemical weapons with the Serrano chili peppers I grew this year, so far it has managed to cause mass destruction of my ass from eating too many...

Yeah....but it's kinda hard to deliver.
Just don't stand near me..

Awwwww. Our nutbags don't want to admit that ISIS has just about lost its caliphate....while the sissy negro is POTUS. What a bunch of awesome Americans we have here at USMB.

Basically...they have had their ass kicked and are now forced to resort to cowardly acts of terrorism....which....appropriately.....only scares the same idiots who can't stand that they have been marginalized.

Right, the more atrocities ISIS commits, the more it proves we are beating them. If they were not engaging in any atrocities, it would prove that we are losing.:420:

You need ISIS to be strong. Frightening dummies is your only hope. I get it. It is sad, but I get it.

It's a pretty stupid theory to defend, isn't it? The more ISIS commits atrocities, the more it proves we are winning.

No wonder you deflected.

Just breaking so take it as you will but this menace must be exterminated.

ISIS suspected of mustard attack against US, Iraqi troops - CNNPolitics.com

This post illustrates why I find you so full of shit. You take the headline of an article in which the word "suspected" is used and you create a headline to suit your need for attention on this board instead of honestly quoting it.
I'm not into plagiarism. No need to copy the words of others. If you guys weren't so lazy I wouldn't have even bothered looking for a link. But knowing how lazy most of you are I thought better of it and found one AFTER I created the thread. I heard the story on the radio. Created the thread & posted it. THEN CAME BACK LATER WITH A LINK.

Jackass

Awwwww. Our nutbags don't want to admit that ISIS has just about lost its caliphate....while the sissy negro is POTUS. What a bunch of awesome Americans we have here at USMB.

Basically...they have had their ass kicked and are now forced to resort to cowardly acts of terrorism....which....appropriately.....only scares the same idiots who can't stand that they have been marginalized.

Right, the more atrocities ISIS commits, the more it proves we are beating them. If they were not engaging in any atrocities, it would prove that we are losing.:420:

You need ISIS to be strong. Frightening dummies is your only hope. I get it. It is sad, but I get it.

It's a pretty stupid theory to defend, isn't it? The more ISIS commits atrocities, the more it proves we are winning.

No wonder you deflected.

You mistated my point. You are stupid.

They had to have gotten the mustard gas from Saddam! THEY HAD TO!

Actually, I don't think that they got it from Saddam as much as they found a shell leftover from his gassing of the Kurds.

Chem weapons deteriorate over time. And, once they pass their expiration date, they are pretty much useless.
I have pointed out that fact countless times to the rubes. That's why I made the joke.

You mean no weapons of mass destruction. You know like the ones the new York bomber was just charged with by the feds. The same feds who claim those weapons didn't exist in Iraq
A pressure cooker IED is now a "weapon of mass destruction". :lol:

My god, what a bunch of pussies this country has become.

A pressure cooker IED is now a "weapons of mass destruction". :lol:

Such callous disregard for the Boston marathon victims...
For once he's right though. Double standards flying around left & right as to what constitutes such a weapon.

Nice Appeal to Emotion logical fallacy you have there.

What a bunch of pussies you pants shitters are.

Let me show you what my generation considered a weapon of mass destruction, mm-kay?

29b2e06.jpg

Let me show you what my generation considered a weapon of mass destruction, mm-kay?

29b2e06.jpg

So chemical weapons aren't a wmd?
And here's a hint...there are still nukes spread all over the world so you really aren't special in that regard.
And being 51 myself .....

29b2e06.jpg
Oh, so you think Obama can use mustard gas and not violate any WMD international laws?

Dumbass Leftard.

Can't imagine how a little JV group that Obama dismisses managed to get a hold of chemical weapons. Is mustard gas what Hillary and Obama consider a war of narratives? That is one dangerous 'narrative.'
Mustard gas is made with hundred-year-old technology. The ISIL chief chemical weapons developer was captured a year ago and confirmed ISIL was producing mustard gas weapons. His name is Sieman Daoud al Afar if you would like to look up the details.

Can't imagine how a little JV group that Obama dismisses managed to get a hold of chemical weapons. Is mustard gas what Hillary and Obama consider a war of narratives? That is one dangerous 'narrative.'
Mustard gas is made with hundred-year-old technology. The ISIL chief chemical weapons developer was captured a year ago and confirmed ISIL was producing mustard gas weapons. His name is Sieman Daoud al Afar if you would like to look up the details.

Not difficult to make, but difficult to use as weapon without the ability to load it and launch missiles. Unless you're going to tell me they filled balloons with it and walked up and threw it at them.

Why is everyone freaking out?

ISIS using chemical weapons against our troops only proves that we are winning the war.

John Kerry and Obama laid it all out for us. When ISIS attacks, it's because they are desperate and losing.

Again...................did anyone bother to read the article in the OP?

IT WAS ONE F**KING INERT SHELL THAT WAS NO LONGER LETHAL.

On the first test, it was positive, but on the second test, it was negative, which is why it was sent to a lab for further testing.

They said it was inert, and they also said it was a pretty piss poor job of trying to use chemical weapons.

Sorry...............ain't much to see here unless you like crapping your pants before you cry yourself to sleep, clutching your AR-15, scared to death the terrorists are gonna get ya before you wake.

Forum List

Back