Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

One of the reasons I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Middle East was that my military service had taught me not to trust MSM Ziono-media to be either honest or objective because of its blatant pro Israel bias.

Even as an obvious American I was never treated with hostility as I slept in parks, around mosques etc.
In the more remote villages I was frequently treated as a sort of celebrity ane many people insisted on treating me to tea or lunch as well as showing me the ancient ruins nearby.

The two questions I was most frequently asked were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. Why does America help the Israelis kill off the Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain about our pro Israel MSM and the toxic influence AIPAC etc over American Middle East policy but they still couldn't understand how people as sophisticated as Americans could be so gullible and easily manipulated nor can I.

Meanwhile, Israel's army of Hasbara trolls are all desperately trying to deny raw genocide with the same tiresome lines from their Hasbara Handbook(1).

Thanks,

(1). "The Israel Project's secret hasbara handbook exposed"

EXCERPT "A US political consultant and pollster, Frank Luntz, recently prepared an internal study for the Washington-based pro-Israel lobby group, The Israel Project, on how to shape US public opinion in favour of Israel. Richard Silverstein comments on this propaganda (hasbara) handbook, the contents of which were exposed by Newsweek magazine.

The oddly-named Global Language Dictionary is a veritable goldmine of arguments, strategy, tactics. At 116 pages, it's not for the faint of heart. But anyone who wants to get inside the head of the Israel lobby must read this document.

The first thing to say is that the entire document is a pathetic piece of propaganda" CONTINUED
Fictitious story about a year long walk around the Middle East

One of the reasons I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Middle East was that my military service had taught me not to trust MSM Ziono-media to be either honest or objective because of its blatant pro Israel bias.

Even as an obvious American I was never treated with hostility as I slept in parks, around mosques etc.
In the more remote villages I was frequently treated as a sort of celebrity ane many people insisted on treating me to tea or lunch as well as showing me the ancient ruins nearby.

The two questions I was most frequently asked were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. Why does America help the Israelis kill off the Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain about our pro Israel MSM and the toxic influence AIPAC etc over American Middle East policy but they still couldn't understand how people as sophisticated as Americans could be so gullible and easily manipulated nor can I.

Meanwhile, Israel's army of Hasbara trolls are all desperately trying to deny raw genocide with the same tiresome lines from their Hasbara Handbook(1).

Thanks,

(1). "The Israel Project's secret hasbara handbook exposed"

EXCERPT "A US political consultant and pollster, Frank Luntz, recently prepared an internal study for the Washington-based pro-Israel lobby group, The Israel Project, on how to shape US public opinion in favour of Israel. Richard Silverstein comments on this propaganda (hasbara) handbook, the contents of which were exposed by Newsweek magazine.

The oddly-named Global Language Dictionary is a veritable goldmine of arguments, strategy, tactics. At 116 pages, it's not for the faint of heart. But anyone who wants to get inside the head of the Israel lobby must read this document.

The first thing to say is that the entire document is a pathetic piece of propaganda" CONTINUED
After all the failed wars, all the lies, the death and destruction, and trillions wasted how any American can continue to support our government’s war policies is beyond me. It’s as if they’ve learned nothing these past few decades.

This unconstitutional support of Israel is sick. Israel is committing genocide and these corporate media dupes support it.

You’re citing a post from another antisemite on this forum as your proof?
Lisa---the pile of dog shit is doing it for allah
After all the failed wars, all the lies, the death and destruction, and trillions wasted how any American can continue to support our government’s war policies is beyond me. It’s as if they’ve learned nothing these past few decades.

This unconstitutional support of Israel is sick. Israel is committing genocide and these corporate media dupes support it.
Where is Israel committing "genocide" ?

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Remember what started this and who is to blame. Until you do no one is going to listen.

Remember what started this and who is to blame. Until you do no one is going to listen.
The Gazans would save themselves lots of trouble
by revealing the locations of the extensive tunnel
system underlying the land. Why do they not do that?

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

And it will continue until hamas releases the folks they kidnapped

So you support Israel‘s mass murder of innocent Gazans until Hamas gives up the hostages. Nice. Nice and crazy.
Crazy? what does "crazy" mean---"evil disgusting filth" is that which the muzzie dogs did on Oct 7 and also the
building of tunnels in order to carry out islamic filth and
also the evil of CLAIMING "we are starving" whilst spending money, time and energy for the purpose of JIHAD IN HONOR OF THE PILE OF FILTH IN JANNAH
THAT THE DOGS WORSHIP

So you support Israel‘s mass murder of innocent Gazans until Hamas gives up the hostages. Nice. Nice and crazy.
We support wiping Hamas out and others need to get out of the way or suffer collateral damage
Yes zHamas supporter and Jew hater, we absolutely support Israel entirely

Elections have consequences. They shouldn’t of elected Hamas

i supported bombing Italy in the 1940s, and don’t recall FDR having to apologize to Italians for unleashing Patton on them.

Elections have consequences. They shouldn’t of elected Hamas

i supported bombing Italy in the 1940s, and don’t recall FDR having to apologize to Italians for unleashing Patton on them.
Dumb fuck…over half of Gazans didn’t vote. Learn something.

Lol. Pussy. You call me a Hamas supporter. You better expect a strong response pussy.
Well we can meet outside Old Ebbits in DC snd you can decide how much of a pussy I am you Jew hater.!
It’s worked three times in 20 years on the internet so come on down.
It’s fun to see these children explode into profane outbursts while we thinkers work on exploding Hamas.
You are beyond any doubt a Hamas supporter .

Forum List

Back