Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Well we can meet outside Old Ebbits in DC snd you can decide how much if a pussy I am you Jew hater.!
It’s worked three times in 20 years on the internet so come on down.
It’s fun to see these children explode into profane outburst while we thinkers work on exploding Hamas.
You are beyond any doubt a Hamas supporter .
GFYU!

The Israelis need no help from us in handling Hamas. All they need is for us to stay out of the way...
And Vastator, I would add that you do not ask (USA) for a ceasefire because here on French television an Israeli general was really starting to lose patience because of the pressure for a possible ceasefire .

Well we can meet outside Old Ebbits in DC snd you can decide how much of a pussy I am you Jew hater.!
It’s worked three times in 20 years on the internet so come on down.
It’s fun to see these children explode into profane outbursts while we thinkers work on exploding Hamas.
You are beyond any doubt a Hamas supporter .
Great oysters there too

Only civilized people do that. Gaza is full of savages.
Actually, humans are born equal.

Killing 10,000+ civilians (most women and children) , which is the best thing to do to be called "savage cowards", is your specialty.

Actually, humans are born equal.

Killing 10,000+ civilians (most women and children) , which is the best thing to do to be called "savage cowards", is your specialty.

The Arabian nations surrounding Gaza are the ones turning back their OWN people moron.

The Hamas Government, that rules Gaza invaded Israel, raping women and killing babies by roasting them in ovens.

Deal with it lil guy. Life’s tough, buy a helmet

The Arabian nations surrounding Gaza are the ones turning back their OWN people moron.

The Hamas Government, that rules Gaza invaded Israel, raping women and killing babies by roasting them in ovens.

Deal with it lil guy. Life’s tough, buy a helmet
Fake propaganda alert.

Fake propaganda alert.

AGAIN? another filthy Imam opened his mouth?

Forum List

Back