Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Shit happens when you are at war especially when the enemy throws "refugees" in harms way for propaganda purposes. Nobody ever complained when the U.S. retaliated after Pearl Harbor and killed tens of thousands of Japanese civilians with two nuclear devices. You ain't seen nuthin yet.

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Was the first one a "refugee camp?" A refugee camp is not situated inside the same neighborhood where you live. The same refugee camps for Palestinians have been in existence in Jordan and Egypt and Lebanon, for decades now. The grandchildren of Palestinian refugees are being born in refugee camps inside countries like Lebanon, and these children are still not allowed to be citizens of of that country.

So no, whatever was hit by Israel's IDF was not a refugee camp.

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

Yep, thanks to Hamas starting this war, you are now being punished.

Lol! Religious, extremist government!? Bwaaa ha haha! The word God isn't even mentioned once in their Constitution/Charter. You're unfucking hinged bro. Go sleep it off somewhere. Israel's government is about as secular as you'll find.

And, you can live as a gay in Israel, but not in Gaza. How’s that for extremism.

These guys are true fascists.

All of this could have been avoided if Hamas had not attacked Israel.

Nobody ever complained when the U.S. retaliated after Pearl Harbor and killed tens of thousands of Japanese civilians with two nuclear devices
iirc, 5 out of 6 generals complained at the time....~S~

Israel is mass murder women and children on purpose, and you approve. WTF!

Why are there do many dupes of war propaganda on this forum? Amazing how easily they are controlled by the establishment.

Thankfully most Americans aren’t this dumb.
Poll: 66% Of Americans Believe U.S. Should Call For Ceasefire in Gaza

One of the reasons I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Middle East was that my military service had taught me not to trust MSM Ziono-media to be either honest or objective because of its blatant pro Israel bias.

Even as an obvious American I was never treated with hostility as I slept in parks, around mosques etc.
In the more remote villages I was frequently treated as a sort of celebrity ane many people insisted on treating me to tea or lunch as well as showing me the ancient ruins nearby.

The two questions I was most frequently asked were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. Why does America help the Israelis kill off the Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain about our pro Israel MSM and the toxic influence AIPAC etc over American Middle East policy but they still couldn't understand how people as sophisticated as Americans could be so gullible and easily manipulated nor can I.

Meanwhile, Israel's army of Hasbara trolls are all desperately trying to deny raw genocide with the same tiresome lines from their Hasbara Handbook(1).

Thanks,

(1). "The Israel Project's secret hasbara handbook exposed"

EXCERPT "A US political consultant and pollster, Frank Luntz, recently prepared an internal study for the Washington-based pro-Israel lobby group, The Israel Project, on how to shape US public opinion in favour of Israel. Richard Silverstein comments on this propaganda (hasbara) handbook, the contents of which were exposed by Newsweek magazine.

The oddly-named Global Language Dictionary is a veritable goldmine of arguments, strategy, tactics. At 116 pages, it's not for the faint of heart. But anyone who wants to get inside the head of the Israel lobby must read this document.

The first thing to say is that the entire document is a pathetic piece of propaganda" CONTINUED

One of the reasons I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Middle East was that my military service had taught me not to trust MSM Ziono-media to be either honest or objective because of its blatant pro Israel bias.

Even as an obvious American I was never treated with hostility as I slept in parks, around mosques etc.
In the more remote villages I was frequently treated as a sort of celebrity ane many people insisted on treating me to tea or lunch as well as showing me the ancient ruins nearby.

The two questions I was most frequently asked were:
1. "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?"
2. Why does America help the Israelis kill off the Palestinians and steal their land?"

I tried to explain about our pro Israel MSM and the toxic influence AIPAC etc over American Middle East policy but they still couldn't understand how people as sophisticated as Americans could be so gullible and easily manipulated nor can I.

Meanwhile, Israel's army of Hasbara trolls are all desperately trying to deny raw genocide with the same tiresome lines from their Hasbara Handbook(1).

Thanks,

(1). "The Israel Project's secret hasbara handbook exposed"

EXCERPT "A US political consultant and pollster, Frank Luntz, recently prepared an internal study for the Washington-based pro-Israel lobby group, The Israel Project, on how to shape US public opinion in favour of Israel. Richard Silverstein comments on this propaganda (hasbara) handbook, the contents of which were exposed by Newsweek magazine.

The oddly-named Global Language Dictionary is a veritable goldmine of arguments, strategy, tactics. At 116 pages, it's not for the faint of heart. But anyone who wants to get inside the head of the Israel lobby must read this document.

The first thing to say is that the entire document is a pathetic piece of propaganda" CONTINUED

You're a clown. I absolutely do not believe that crap

Iran and Hamas are you want this war, and they are who can stop it.
All that they need to do is stop firing rockets and hand-over the hostages.

Forum List

Back