Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Oh know. You love Joe. You support his foreign policy completely
You don't know shit outside of your little girl hysteria and this post is exhibit A

Find a post, ANY POST, where I have agreed with Biden or given him credit for ANYTHING.

Get to it little girl

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

All terrorist become refugees

Those are our people Jack.....~S~
I know about the American hostages. The problem is that the hostages would never be released as more demands from the pali's/hamas would just ensue. The islamo terrorists need to be exterminated followed by instituting a 100% depopulated 30 mile no-go zone around Israel. Ignite the Al-Masjid-al-Aqsa temple & touch of the Dome of the Gnome & islam has no viable reason to be anywhere near let alone inside the borders of Israel. Islam is calling for islamo martyrs by the numbers so the terrorists are in it for the long haul. The problem is that Islam has a long history of death cult activities through the centuries. The below links are all fairly recent on the time line of history.

We Muslims must confront the death cult in our societies

* Islamic State Sought $132 Million Ransom for Journalist

Hey genius how does Israel not kill thousands of women and children when they carpet bomb Gaza?

Are they all savages in your mind worthy of killing?

As in every war the state demonizes and dehumanizes the enemy, and dumb fuck dupes like you believe the war propaganda.

Israel's attack wasn't a surprise, people were given advance notice.

Your the head mfr n charge.
I know about the American hostages.

I'm an American citizen .....

I expect the 'mfr's that be' to come up with a plan to rescue our fellow American citizens held hostage

This would include Israel , which should be making them a priority , if they are looking at the USA to make them one of ours

IF negotiations fail, i would expect it addressed by force

~S~

Civilians warned. lol. What a dumb dick. Where do you think they can go asshole?

Think! Stop supporting terrorism, the D Party and Dumb Joe Biden.

The media is all over Gaza, if there was anytime these people wanted to break free of Hamas they could have given some kind of sign or plea as we have seen in many other muslim countries by those who don't want to live under extremist rule. Sorry but if they are unwilling to risk their own lives for their children's future why should they expect others to put their children's lives at risk to do so?

I'm an American citizen .....

I expect the 'mfr's that be' to come up with a plan to rescue our fellow American citizens held hostage

This would include Israel , which should be making them a priority , if they are looking at the USA to make them one of ours

IF negotiations fail, i would expect it addressed by force

~S~
Specify?

I'm far from qualified eagle

But i do know if Israel nukes our people along with Hamas, they do not deserve our allegiance

~S~
LMAO

You playing safe middle ground offering no real solutions.

Wecome to the quicksand of the Middle East.

I'm dead serious eagle.......they want our help? show us yours when we need it.....~S~
I asked you for specifics. Now get out of nose bleeds and speak into the microphone.

You talk in riddles. Avoid taking a firm strategy. Give no real plan.

Then you bitch at others who do. Now Specifics

Israeli airstrikes hit a refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip early Sunday, killing dozens of people, health officials said. The strikes came as the U.S. is urging Israel to take a humanitarian pause from its relentless bombardment of Gaza and rising civilian deaths.

/---/ Here is why Dementia Joe is begging the IDF to "PAUSE." He also claims to support Israel 100%.
LANSING, Mich. — Democrats in Michigan have warned the White House that President Joe Biden’s handling of the Israel-Hamas conflict could cost him enough support within the Arab American community to sway the outcome of the 2024 election in a state he almost certainly can’t afford to lose in his bid for reelection.

Forum List

Back