Breaking: Israeli warplanes hit "another" refugee camp in Gaza Strip, killing dozens

Ah... So the death of innocents is acceptable to you afterall. Well then. Your candor is refreshing. I guess we aren't really on the opposite side of this issue after all. I must have misunderstood you...
No fool you have stated you are fine with innocents being slaughtered. Maybe your too dumb to debate your position, because you merely repeat the establishment narrative.

No fool you have stated you are fine with innocents being slaughtered. Maybe your too dumb to debate your position, because you merely repeat the establishment narrative.
No. I'm not "fine" with it. I do however understand that this will happen. Especially when these innocents are being used as human shields.

They are subhumans and must die…says NaziLisa pushing the Final Solution like a good Nazi. Admit it!

View attachment 853505
And this poster is an example of the hate for Jews: calling a Jew a Nazi is disgusting beyond words,

I suspect he’s either:

1) A Muslim who has been been ought up to hate Jews since his first day in the madrassa, or

2) A tyoical antisemitic liberal

Human shields…lol. You bought that lie too. Damn you’re dumb.
Hey einstein... How does Israel kill hostages during bombing runs, without the captors being present. You think these "hostages" are just free roaming around Gaza?

No. I'm not "fine" with it. I do however understand that this will happen. Especially when these innocents are being used as human shields.
You notice how that antisemite ONLY mentions the inadvertent killing of Muslims and keeps skipping over the intentional TORTURE of Jews did they were dead?

And this poster is an example of the hate for Jews: calling a Jew a Nazi is disgusting beyond words,

I suspect he’s either:

1) A Muslim who has been been ought up to hate Jews since his first day in the madrassa, or

2) A tyoical antisemitic liberal
Both Zionists and Nazis believe they are above the international law and they are free to bomb/burn civilians without being punished.

Hey einstein... How does Israel kill hostages during bombing runs, without the captors being present. You think these "hostages" are just free roaming around Gaza?
That little 3 year old girl has probably been raped 50 times by now and likely died of the trauma. And Gd knows what they’re doing with the 9.-month old infant.

These Muslim terrorists are subhuman. Worse than the Nazis.

That little 3 year old girl has probably been raped 50 times by now and likely died of the trauma. And Gd knows what they’re doing with the 9.-month old infant.

These Muslim terrorists are subhuman. Worse than the Nazis.
Nazis once said" Jewish are subhumans. Let's burn them"

Believe me you Zionists are neo-Nazis.

Hey genius how does Israel not kill thousands of women and children when they carpet bomb Gaza?

Are they all savages in your mind worthy of killing?

As in every war the state demonizes and dehumanizes the enemy, and dumb fuck dupes like you believe the war propaganda.

Forum List

Back