Breaking: Jews taken hostages in French Kosher restaurant

Sunni Stalker Troll, looks like you have a new friend, Steve ! :cool:
butt-buddies!!°!
The forums juden always resort to personal attacks when losing the debate. ..... :cool:

Uncomfortable truths always make little muselmen a little squeamy, what?
Yup, you nailed it.

Sunni Stalker Troll is a little disappointed because his Nazi terrorist friends were sent to hell :cool:

Sunni Stalker Troll, looks like you have a new friend, Steve ! :cool:
butt-buddies!!°!
The forums juden always resort to personal attacks when losing the debate. ..... :cool:
Actually, I see many posters responding the same way to you, Jewish and not Jewish.
It has to do with the fact that you're a massive loser troll who's full of hate and does nothing but post disgusting offensive comments 7 days a week.
You must have an interesting life Sunni Welfare Stalker Troll :cool:

The fact is, these Islamic radicals don't give a shit about the Palestinian people, at all. They would rather use Palestinians as fodder for their radical anti-western agenda rather than move towards concrete steps of progress like a two state solution. This is why Hamas needs to collapse and efforts to to be given to support more moderate and secular forces like Fatah.

Last edited:
The fact is, these Islamic radicals don't give a shit about the Palestinian people, at all. They would rather use Palestinians as fodder for their radical anti-western agenda than move towards concrete steps of progress like a two state solution. This is why Hamas needs to collapse and efforts to to be given to support more moderate and secular forces like Fatah.
This is absolutely 100% true.

So you call spending your entire day trolling forums insulting Jews, Blacks and Gays, insulting everyone you can, stalking Sally and just being the biggest possible troll an interesting life ?
And yet....here you are 24/7 .....following me around the board. .... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:
You can make up lies like that all you want , but it won't change the reality that you are nothing but a pathetic grown up troll. Nobody is following you around the board, pathetic little Sunni Stalker Troll. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
1) France was leaning towards helping the Palestinians gain statehood in the EU

2) Israel threatened that if they did there would be grave consequences.

3) Israeli Mossad organizes and finances attack by alleged terrorists in France.

4) French people and government after attack will now back away from helping Palestine.

5) Zionist false flag mission a success. ..... :cool:

Trending:

je-suis-juif-en-direct-de-jerusalem.png

The director of BBC Television said rising anti-Semitism has made him question the long-term future for Jews in the UK.

Speaking at a conference in Jerusalem on Sunday, Danny Cohen said the past year had been the most difficult for him as a Jew living in the United Kingdom.

“I’ve never felt so uncomfortable being a Jew in the UK as I’ve felt in the last 12 months. And it’s made me think about, you know, is it our long-term home, actually. Because you feel it. I’ve felt it in a way I’ve never felt before actually,” he said in a conversation with Channel 2’s anchor Yonit Levi.

Cohen went on: “And you’ve seen the number of attacks rise. You’ve seen murders in France. You’ve seen murders in Belgium. It’s been pretty grim actually. And having lived all my life in the UK, I’ve never felt as I do now about anti-Semitism in Europe.”

Read more: BBC chief: Anti-Semitism makes me question Jews' future in UK | The Times of Israel BBC chief Anti-Semitism makes me question Jews future in UK The Times of Israel

What a pussy! people like him fled Moseley's black shirts instead of standing his ground like my Dad.
I'm of to Egypt and Morocco on friday for some sunshine.

Forum List

Back