BREAKING! Judge Chutkan Expressed Anger that Trump was still "Free" and Not Behind Bars in a January 6er Case

You can't have a crazy Democrat Jan 6 insurrection conspiracist for a judge.
Last I checked it wasn't the Democrats who conspired an insurrection on January 6th in an attempt to install a dictatorship. That was your cult. The way the lies just roll of your people's tongues is something else.

The case will be thrown out on appeal.
Is that your opinion as a legal professional?

The case will be thrown out on appeal.
Is that your opinion as a legal professional?
That's their new goto, because Trump stacked the courts as best he could with judges who would feel beholden to him.
Putting three judges on the supreme court, made Trump think the high court would always rule in his favor. But not all courts would set their ethics aside.
Look at the 11th circuit that had to put Trump appointed judge Eileen Cannon in her place, when she went beyond the law to protect Trump.

Fair and impartial judge huh?

She told Trump in court that if he pleads not guilty he;ll get a much harsher sentence.

Yup...that's America under democrats!
That's how it's done, and how it's always been done. Admitting a crime and showing remorse gets you a lighter sentence than obstinately refusing to admit guilt in the face of overwhelming evidence.

You're not smart.

That's how it's done, and how it's always been done. Admitting a crime and showing remorse gets you a lighter sentence than obstinately refusing to admit guilt in the face of overwhelming evidence.

You're not smart.
That is also a key element in rehabilitation, and not just incarceration. We want to deter crime.

Neither of us are, but she is supposed to be, Simp.
Actually this is where you get it wrong once again.
A judge is allowed to BE anything.
But they leave their preconceptions, politics and prejudices at the courtroom stairs.
The requirement is they act as a neutral judge, not that they be one.
Think for once. Otherwise, nobody but an idiot could be a judge.

The irony of that statement is you're advocating political prosecutions.
When politicians or anyone in government misuse or weaponize their power and position, then they should be tried and convicted. And I'm not talking about contrived or spurious accusations. I mean real wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back