Breaking: Justice Dept. begins dismantling transgender bathroom rules

• Banned
  • Banned
BREAKING: Justice Dept Begins Dismantling Transgender Bathroom Rules

---------------------------------------

Thank God and it is about time they undone all this jokery of bs.
Hopefully target lost millions while kicking everyone to the curb to appease the smaller percentages
you know ppl who act like you are nothing but cowardly little bitches, so stuff it snowflake.

Your the Trump hater and that SNOWFLAKE was meant for losers like you We created it and you idiots flipped it that's how freaking stupid you fks are.

• Banned

Hopefully target lost millions while kicking everyone to the curb to appease the smaller percentages
you know ppl who act like you are nothing but cowardly little bitches, so stuff it snowflake.

THIS IS YOU CYKA SO get over it you are a snowflake cyka and you prove it every time you open that big wussy mouth. Your the type that puts a women in front of you to protect you from an attacker lol....

GENERATION SNOWFLAKE: SAFE SPACES, TRIGGER WARNINGS AND THE WUSSIFICATION OF OUR YOUNG PEOPLE
Have we raised an entire generation that has been so coddled and that is so spineless that it is completely incapable of dealing with the harsh realities of the modern world?
Author Claire Fox has a great deal of experience dealing with these overly sensitive young people, and she has dubbed them “Generation Snowflake”

• Banned

OH LOOK CYKA..............

upload_2017-2-11_23-7-11.png

EVERY TIME YOU IDIOT DUMB ASSES COME HERE AND START YOUR FAKE NEWS BS
you IDIOTS should learn I GOT THE SOURCE OF THE SOURCE or I WOULDN"T POST IT and it always ends up making you assholes look just like well assholes.............

IT IS FAR FROM FAKE DUMBASSES.

upload_2017-2-11_23-9-38.png

Motion to withdraw motion for stay

you IDIOTS should learn I GOT THE SOURCE OF THE SOURC or I WOULDN"T POST IT and it always ends up making you assholes look just like well assholes.............

View attachment 111878

Well that's good and all, why didn't you use that source in the OP versus that weak one you originally did?

you IDIOTS should learn I GOT THE SOURCE OF THE SOURC or I WOULDN"T POST IT and it always ends up making you assholes look just like well assholes.............

View attachment 111878

Well that's good and all, why didn't you use that source in the OP versus that weak one you originally did?

Typically you expect people to know how to research, I post the information but I shouldn't have to provide a novel for lazy asses and no i'm not referring to you.

View attachment 111878

Typically you expect people to know how to research, I post the information but I shouldn't have to provide a novel for lazy asses and no i'm not referring to you.

A credible link vs what's in the OP goes a long way.

Not surprised. President Trump supports states rights. I presume he'll support business rights as well so no more forcing bakers to do shit they don't want to do instead of just going somewhere else. Both of which I fully support.

I just hope it doesn't get after SSM because that one effects more than just in-state issues. (IE moving from one state that allows SSM to another state that does not.)

Forum List

Back