Breaking: Kasich 'Willing To Listen' If Cruz Wants To Make A Deal To Force A Contested Convention

"I’m not in the this to stop somebody,” Kasich said. “

Bullshit

msnbc-matthews-kasich-youtube-2015-07-21.jpg

Kasich says he's 'willing to listen' if Cruz wants to make a deal
RINO alert

Was this before or after he was calling on Cruz to drop out of the race?

He's toast...........he's in it to force a Contested Convention PERIOD............If he was really in it for the people he would step out of the race.........

Early on I had respect for him. That respect is now gone.
He just won Ohio. "His states" have just begun. California is an open bid for him. He has every much to gain by a convention as either of the other two. When you enter a race to win, you enter it to win. The rules say he may go to a convention so he will.

Suck it.

Like his state of Michigan where he was going to stop trump and came in third?

He's toast...........he's in it to force a Contested Convention PERIOD............If he was really in it for the people he would step out of the race.........

He just won Ohio. "His states" have just begun. California is an open bid for him. He has every much to gain by a convention as either of the other two. When you enter a race to win, you enter it to win. The rules say he may go to a convention so he will.

Suck it.

Like his state of Michigan where he was going to stop trump and came in third?

Who third place of state Michigan . .

I'd love to see a contested convention, and the commensurate implosion of the GOP. It's the only shot they've got because they know they'll again be humiliated when Clinton destroys Trump.
Cd8lwvFUIAAmS4k

Last edited:
The States that kasich has any attraction is new England. That's not until the last week of April. By then we have 6-7 States before we get there. You seriously he can continue showing poorly for another month and start dominating. It's mind boggling

Suck it.
you-are-too-funny-ag1.gif

Forum List

Back