BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

Yes, I'm sure those classified documents about Ukraine Biden was hiding will prove Trump right.
he my have had the docs just so he could have more information at hand (you know he can't remember much) so he could figure out a new way to finagle more $$ from Ukraine ... or China... or Iran.....

And yet it was still 100% political. He lied about getting a blow job. Not really end of the world as we know it stuff.
Lied under oath. Doesn't matter what it's about. He didn't get impeached for wagging his finger at America. Saying he didn't have sexual relations with that woman.

Lie 1). There is no Democrat Cartel

Lie 2). Both impeachment were proven. The phone call and Trump's incitement and not doing his job in sending the insurrectionists away, on 1/6

Lie 3) The Impeachments were not fabrications. Republicans voted to Impeach him based on the clear evidence.
But you choose to forget.
This is what Trump was tweeting during the trespassers at the Capitol.
FB_IMG_1673451810618.jpg

What history? That Trump was a Russian agent? That when he Tweeted "go out and let your voices be heard PEACEFULLY" that actually meant "kill them all"?

The truth means absolutely nothing in 2023. None of you motherfuckers give a shit about your own integrity. You just keep saying "Trump led an insurrection" but you never point to any evidence to support that claim.

"HE WAITED TOO LONG TO TELL THEM TO STAND DOWN!!!"

SInce when do we convict people for NOT speaking? What fucking law is that? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...

The history that he was impeached twice. Whether you agree with them or not, and I did not, it still happened. Why try and erase it?

The history that he was impeached twice. Whether you agree with them or not, and I did not, it still happened. Why try and erase it?
I assume people would erase it because he was falsely impeached by democrats both times. I mean, doesnt that sound reasonable? A dispicable injustice occurred. Shouldnt we correct it?

I assume people would erase it because he was falsely impeached by democrats both times. I mean, doesnt that sound reasonable? A dispicable injustice occurred. Shouldnt we correct it?

You do not correct it by erasing it.

“The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things."

Furthermore, after the President saw what his crowd was doing at the capitol after he sent them there, he did nothing to try and quell the rampaging rioters.
If that’s the standard, then we need to blame Joe Biden and the democrats for the BLM riots.. I mean, they they spent months/years decrying the police and country as racist.

Furthermore, after the President saw what his crowd was doing at the capitol after he sent them there, he did nothing to try and quell the rampaging rioters.
Just as Biden did nothing while buildings burned to the ground during BLM riots

Impeachment isn't a judicial verdict, it's the process and Trump was found not guilty. No need for whatever pop-culture determines to be "expungement".

I know his booming economy got handicapped by the shutdowns.

Well, it was not booming, the GDP growth was anemic plus and his spending historic. Also, the shutdowns happened at the advice of his CDC.

Forum List

Back