BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

He was never convicted so what is there to expunge?
True. A person never convicted of a crime cannot be expunged from a conviction that never existed or even an attempt to charge or convict. Further, even if there was an impeachment and DJT was convicted and the Speaker wanted to expunge him he does not have the power to expunge any President's impeachment. The House of Representatives has the power to impeach a President for "high crimes and misdemeanors," but once a President has been impeached, it is up to the Senate and the Senate only to conduct a trial and potentially remove the President from office. The Speaker of the House presides over the House and presides over the impeachment proceedings, but the decision to expunge an impeachment would be done by the Congress as a whole by passing a resolution to do so. Meaning both the House of Reps and the US Senate would have to vote on it and the majority vote from both parties voting as a single body would be the final call.

It should be done. Trump was set up on baseless fabrications and is innocent. Traitor Vindman should be strung up like Ed Gein's victims.

If he does, the Dumbocrats and media will raise Hell. Vindman sued Trump for harrassment.

Oh boy, Biden's going down in flames, Mac wants to expunge the impeachment.....LOL

There will be seismic activity from the left.

Can't wait.

SPEAKER KEVIN MCCARTHY SAID ON THURSDAY THAT HE WOULD CONSIDER EXPUNGING ONE OR BOTH OF FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENTS. “I WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY MEMBERS WOULD WANT TO BRING THAT FORWARD,” MCCARTHY SAID IN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON THURSDAY.

More at the link below...

Unbelievable! What do you think?

So you are saying Democrats are responsible for months of riots, looting and burning in cities across America, got it.
No not even close to the same.

“The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things."

Whereas shortly after the Floyd Race riots started, then candidate Biden posted: "Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

"We are a nation in pain, but we must not allow this pain to destroy us. We are a nation enraged, but we cannot allow our rage to consume us. Please stay safe. Please take care of each other.

I would love to see House Republicans on the record voting to expunge Trump's impeachments.

Cite specific evidence.
You're actually asking me to cite evidence of something that doesn't exist?

Are you really that stupid?

If you believe that there is a constitutional basis for expunging or annulling an impeachment, please cite it.

Otherwise STFU!

So, he wants to rewrite history is what you are saying.
What history? That Trump was a Russian agent? That when he Tweeted "go out and let your voices be heard PEACEFULLY" that actually meant "kill them all"?

The truth means absolutely nothing in 2023. None of you motherfuckers give a shit about your own integrity. You just keep saying "Trump led an insurrection" but you never point to any evidence to support that claim.

"HE WAITED TOO LONG TO TELL THEM TO STAND DOWN!!!"

SInce when do we convict people for NOT speaking? What fucking law is that? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...

Last edited:
SPEAKER KEVIN MCCARTHY SAID ON THURSDAY THAT HE WOULD CONSIDER EXPUNGING ONE OR BOTH OF FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENTS. “I WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY MEMBERS WOULD WANT TO BRING THAT FORWARD,” MCCARTHY SAID IN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON THURSDAY.

More at the link below...

Unbelievable! What do you think?
There is already a thread about it.

But in any case, it will not happen. It is all for show to the Republican voters.

You're actually asking me to cite evidence of something that doesn't exist?

Are you really that stupid?

If you believe that there is a constitutional basis for expunging or annulling an impeachment, please cite it.

Otherwise STFU!
No, you brought it up. Back up your statement. Otherwise I, Macho MAGA Man, have proven you to be a liar.

Forum List

Back