BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

Depends on which “history” one values. There’s clearly 2 major versions of America today

There are two versions of everything today....and that is by design and most people are so damn happy to go along.

If I recall correctly the last Republican led House also repealed Obamacare.

54 times.

He will always have two impeachments on his record, pretending it did not happen will not change that.

History will not be kind to Trump.

History won't care about Trump. Nothing of long-term consequence happened under him.

History won't care about Trump. Nothing of long-term consequence happened under him.

I more or less agree. Kids will read about COVID and his actions after the 2020 election in the History books.

Oh, and he could be a great Jeopardy question....the only president to lose the popular vote twice and be impeached twice

He should expunge the impeachments, not because Trump didn’t commit impeachable offenses (he clearly didn’t), but because of the violations of the Constitution and the House policies and procedures

Not really, it's a matter of interpretation. Imo, one side saw the events of Jan 6th as a violent assault on the seat of Governance and the other saw them as acceptable political discourse.
So you think the GOP/Conservative majority saw January 6th as “acceptable political discourse”?

Wow, no wonder you’re out in left field.

There was no rape. She was over 21 and it was consensual. Wrong in every way, but not rape.

Whereas Clinton learned from his mistake, Trump continues to push all limits.
You say there was no rape. At the same time there are courts that say sex w/ a subordinate can be considered rape no matter what u say. There are a lot of folks who have gone to prison even though they say it's not fair.

So you think the GOP/Conservative majority saw January 6th as “acceptable political discourse”?

Wow, no wonder you’re out in left field.
Trying to clear DJT is trying to make all he did that day and the days leading up to it, acceptable, at least to them. The MAGA Majority of the GOP, who are not really conservatives, who defended the instigator, didn't think the matter deserved a special commission or council to investigate it did they? They certainly want cast it in the light that it was just that.

You made the claim people went to jail for lying about a blow job.

If you cannot support that claim then that is all on you..
huh, some kind of "that" is on me. Oh yeah? well twice as much "that" is on you so nyah nyah nyah!
Whoa, I hadn't realized that talking like a moron could be so much fun, I do thank u on that one!

Last edited:
Nope, he said it himself.

huh, all I got was
Capture1.PNG

--so the rest of us just won't know what he said himself.

Trying to clear DJT is trying to make all he did that day and the days leading up to it, acceptable, at least to them. The MAGA Majority of the GOP, who are not really conservatives, who defended the instigator, didn't think the matter deserved a special commission or council to investigate it did they? They certainly want cast it in the light that it was just that.
It’s safe to say the MOST Conservatives denounced the riots on January 6th, but just because we don’t consider the day on the same level as 9-11, Pearl Harbor, etc (as Democrat leaders ridiculously have) doesn’t mean we support it. We just don’t exaggerate things for your political benefit, like you do

Your leftist bubble probably thinks most conservatives support the violence. That’s observably incorrect

Last edited:
You say there was no rape. At the same time there are courts that say sex w/ a subordinate can be considered rape no matter what u say. There are a lot of folks who have gone to prison even though they say it's not fair.
Each case is different. We are talking about Clinton's case.

Forum List

Back