BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

It’s safe to say the MOST Conservatives denounced the riots on January 6th, but just because we don’t consider the day on the same level as 9-11, Pearl Harbor, etc. doesn’t mean we support it

Your leftist bubble probably thinks most conservatives support the violence. That’s observably incorrect
I'd say most all patriots denounce the riots and wanted a fulsome investigation of plot behind it. Most conservatives are embarrassed by the New Republicans. The GOP National Committee characterise it as "legitimate political discourse" when censuring Ms. Cheney. Please don't tell me how they walked it back either, seriously "What difference does it make"!

Trying to clear DJT is trying to make all he did that day and the days leading up to it, acceptable, at least to them.
for the mass majority, Nobody “clears” him.. we just don’t jump to conclusions you do to make up grand theories and exaggerations

He upped the temperature and put pressure on the VP to do something that he wasn’t able to do in the first place. That was not wise, and the latter was stupid.

But people up the temperature on rhetoric that leads to violence all the time. You just don’t care when the left does it, and freak out when the right does.

None of that supports the tinfoil hat, mythological claims that Trump ORDERED the violence. He didn’t. He called for peace. Yet, you continue to pretend that fact doesn’t exist and continue to recite programmed false information

huh, some kind of "that" is on me. Oh yeah? well twice as much "that" is on you so nyah nyah nyah!
Whoa, I hadn't realized that talking like a moron could be so much fun, I do thank u on that one!

What can I say, I am old fashioned and believe that when people make claims they should be able to support them.

Cleary you do not agree.

Such is life

None of that supports the tinfoil hat, mythological claims that Trump ORDERED the violence.
Yet the Senate Majority leader made the claim:

"There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president. The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

That he didn't do anything for a long period of time to call off his supporters show it was his intent to intimidate Congress with the Mob, and the violence he saw was acceptable.

Yet the Senate Majority leader made the claim:

"There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president. The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

That he didn't do anything for a long period of time to call off his supporters show it was his intent to intimidate Congress with the Mob, and the violence he saw was acceptable.
McConnell is a chicom stooge and a race traitor since he's married to one. He's Deep State and wanted to get rid of Trump at all cost because Trump had cut china out of his pocketbook.

There is no legal or Constitutional basis for expunging or annulling an impeachment.

The GOP performance artists in the U.S. house of reps may do a meaningless gesture only.

He will always have two impeachments on his record, pretending it did not happen will not change that.

History will not be kind to Trump.

Real history will be VERY kind to Trump. If you were paying attention to the first 3 yearts of his presidency instead of buying into the MSM propaganda machine you would understand.

Real history will be VERY kind to Trump. If you were paying attention to the first 3 yearts of his presidency instead of buying into the MSM propaganda machine you would understand.

Nothing of note happened in his first 3 years.

McConnell is a chicom stooge and a race traitor since he's married to one. He's Deep State and wanted to get rid of Trump at all cost because Trump had cut china out of his pocketbook.
Thank you for the White Pride WW point of view. Be that as it may, McConnell has been one of the most successful and accomplished Republican Senators in modern history.

Nothing of note happened in his first 3 years.

Exactly as I thought. You weren’t paying attention. Compare and contrast Trump’s first 3 years to Biden’s first 2. It isn’t hard. BTW, recession is coming in case you didn’t know.

It should be done. Trump was set up on baseless fabrications and is innocent. Traitor Vindman should be strung up like Ed Gein's victims.
No, just wants to clean up the man's record and clear up these false charges once and for all. A lot of people have had their records expunged.
He will always have two impeachments on his record, pretending it did not happen will not change that. History will not be kind to Trump.
Exactly.
I don't think anything can be "expunged" in the modern era of overlapping documentation.
In the common law legal system, an expungement proceeding is a type of lawsuit in which a first time offender of a prior criminal conviction seeks that the records of that earlier process be sealed or destroyed, making the records nonexistent or unavailable to the general public. If successful, the records are said to be "expunged". Black's Law Dictionary defines "expungement of record" as the "Process by which record of criminal conviction is destroyed or sealed from the state or Federal repository."[1] While expungement deals with an underlying criminal record, it is a civil action in which the subject is the petitioner or plaintiff asking a court to declare that the records be expunged.

So, that means they are trying to nullify the indictment. It's just absurd. We cannot expunge what has been collected and documented by private organizations that guard their documentation of social events - newspapers, media, historians, and etcetera.

And think about it; they would have to expunge the Congressional Record entry requesting expungement. It's just absurd.

I believe that Trump was a good president, and the Democrats are inherently corrupt; and the cycle of political and social disorderliness we endure is because the Constitution is not perfect, . . . but good enough for government work.

The Constitution should have a clear answer to this discussion, but it doesn't because it is not perfect, and that trickles down and causes the social disorderliness.

Last edited:
There is no legal or Constitutional basis for expunging or annulling an impeachment.

The GOP performance artists in the U.S. house of reps may do a meaningless gesture only.
Kev is giving it to the base.

Exactly as I thought. You weren’t paying attention. Compare and contrast Trump’s first 3 years to Biden’s first 2. It isn’t hard. BTW, recession is coming in case you didn’t know.

Trump's first 3 years everything ran along smoothly.

Not one thing of historical note happened.

The fact that his first 3 years are better than Biden's first two is not really relevant.

Johnny Manziel had a better career than Ryan Leaf, but he still will not be remembered kindly by history

Forum List

Back