BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

There is no constitutional mechanism to expunge an Impeachment.

Further evidence the Neo-GOP is opposed to the Constitution.

The Neo-GOP led House can pass a non-binding Resolution poo-pooing the Impeachment, but that's about it.

SPEAKER KEVIN MCCARTHY SAID ON THURSDAY THAT HE WOULD CONSIDER EXPUNGING ONE OR BOTH OF FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENTS. “I WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY MEMBERS WOULD WANT TO BRING THAT FORWARD,” MCCARTHY SAID IN RESPONSE TO A QUESTION AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON THURSDAY.

More at the link below...

Unbelievable! What do you think?
About time wacko.

How DARE they engage in a politically motivated expunging of these impeachments that were 100% politically motivated!!

I would love to see House Republicans on the record voting to expunge Trump's impeachments.
LOL......I'd much rather be in that boat in a close election than the dem slag who voted for 87K IRS agents and letting failed aborted babies go without medical treatment. Good luck with all that. :laughing0301:

In fact if I was thinking of running in a close district against a dem I would be keeping track of all their retarded lock-step votes to use against them later. ;)

Last edited:
YOU should be strung up for suggesting it. Trump is guilty of much worse than he was impeached for.
He wasn’t charged with any crime in either Shampeachment.

And this isn’t KKKanada. Unlike that shithole Americans have a Constitutional right to free speech, Simp. Your country locks people up and seizes their property for simply disagreeing with your Cuck PM.

He cited Trumps actions after his loss of the presidential election in Nov.
What actions?

Unless Trump said “Go break into the Capital building!”.. it’s all just hyperbole to smear political opposition.. connecting dot A to dot F

He will always have two impeachments on his record, pretending it did not happen will not change that.

History will not be kind to Trump.
well, libs have never been known to be prophetic

They didn't, for example, think Roe would ever go

YAY Trump and his SCOTUS Justices!!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

What actions?

Unless Trump said “Go break into the Capital building!”.. it’s all just hyperbole to smear political opposition.. connecting dot A to dot F
“The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things."

Furthermore, after the President saw what his crowd was doing at the capitol after he sent them there, he did nothing to try and quell the rampaging rioters.

Oh boy, Biden's going down in flames, Mac wants to expunge the impeachment.....LOL

There will be seismic activity from the left.

Can't wait.
It'll make great TV viewing!!

Finally, the news gets interesting again... (OK, it was always interesting but now Far more so)

Forum List

Back