BREAKING: Kevin McCarthy Considers Expunging Trump’s Impeachments

It should be done. Trump was set up on baseless fabrications and is innocent. Traitor Vindman should be strung up like Ed Gein's victims.

McCarthy's shamelessly kowtowing to the Cry Baby Loser is precisely what he should do rather than legislate. The GOP must wallow in Trumpery rather than promote a legislative agenda for the nation.
January 13, 2021​

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 11.48.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-13 at 10.21.19 AM.png

Last edited:
As soon as it was discovered that the impeachments were based on deliberately constructed fabrications the impeachments should have been vacated. The cost of the phony hearings should be assessed against the participants in the fabrication and they be made to reimburse the taxpayers.

YOU should be strung up for suggesting it. Trump is guilty of much worse than he was impeached for.
“Fake news” as a reaction covers your last bullshit sentence.

It doesn’t really cover calling for other posters to be murdered, but hopefully instead it is you who dies so we can be spared your continued dribble.

Can you link to others that did that and ended up in jail.

I will be happy to wait while you find the list.
What I remember (from a quarter of a century back) is that Clinton was presented w/ a definition of sexual interplay and he said thru his lawyer --falsely-- that there 'was no sex'. The definition that had been presented was one that was presented to a child molester and after that person lied he spent (iirc) extra time for perjury as well as child molesting. Clinton's case was was not child molesting of course, it was sexual involvement w/ a subordinate, which in some courts is considered equal to rape.

Doing any more research than this would have to go on our account. I charge $500/hour for whatever I can find and I can accept paypal. You'd probably be happier just doing your own research for free.

He won't. He doesn't have the votes. Just more red meat for the retards.

And yes, the word "consider" is significant. He can just throw it out there to buy himself more time. The gullible trumptards will be satisfied with an empty promise.
They always are. Promises, Promises

As soon as it was discovered that the impeachments were based on deliberately constructed fabrications the impeachments should have been vacated. The cost of the phony hearings should be assessed against the participants in the fabrication and they be made to reimburse the taxpayers.
They were not phony, and you know it.
Insisting in defending Trump when US laws are clear, are not going to help him.

Only reason Trump was not convicted and removed was the Republicans majority Senate on both cases. Nothing else.

Both you, and Ford..are wrong. Our legacy is all we leave behind.

BTW..Ford also loved him some Fascism, just sayin'~
Hey, I got no problem w/ u having your own opinion. You can value more what others say about u than what u do, and I can care more about what I do than what others say about what I do. It's a matter of personal preference.

What I remember (from a quarter of a century back) is that Clinton was presented w/ a definition of sexual interplay and he said thru his lawyer --falsely-- that there 'was no sex'. The definition that had been presented was one that was presented to a child molester and after that person lied he spent (iirc) extra time for perjury as well as child molesting. Clinton's case was was not child molesting of course, it was sexual involvement w/ a subordinate, which in some courts is considered equal to rape.

Doing any more research than this would have to go on our account. I charge $500/hour for whatever I can find and I can accept paypal. You'd probably be happier just doing your own research for free.
There was no rape. She was over 21 and it was consensual. Wrong in every way, but not rape.

Whereas Clinton learned from his mistake, Trump continues to push all limits.

Insisting in defending Trump when US laws are clear, are not going to help him.

Only reason Trump was not convicted and removed was the Republicans majority Senate on both cases. Nothing else.
And now we know that the entire case was a lie. What the democrat cartel claims is that even though the entire impeachment was based on fabrications that democrats made up they should stand. The new basis is, we don't like him anyway.

He will always have two impeachments on his record, pretending it did not happen will not change that.

History will not be kind to Trump.
Depends on which “history” one values. There’s clearly 2 major versions of America today

And now we know that the entire case was a lie. What the democrat cartel claims is that even though the entire impeachment was based on fabrications that democrats made up they should stand. The new basis is, we don't like him anyway.
Lie 1). There is no Democrat Cartel

Lie 2). Both impeachment were proven. The phone call and Trump's incitement and not doing his job in sending the insurrectionists away, on 1/6

Lie 3) The Impeachments were not fabrications. Republicans voted to Impeach him based on the clear evidence.
But you choose to forget.

They were both 100% hyperpartisan political garbage impeachments with no basis in factual reality and you should be embarrassed to claim otherwise and to have supported let alone STILL support the trash in the house who initiated and the trash in the senate who went along.

The House has no power to expunge it. All they can do is pass a resolution. La tee da.

Depends on which “history” one values. There’s clearly 2 major versions of America today

Not really, it's a matter of interpretation. Imo, one side saw the events of Jan 6th as a violent assault on the seat of Governance and the other saw them as acceptable political discourse.

You made the claim people went to jail for lying about a blow job.

If you cannot support that claim then that is all on you..

Forum List

Back