BREAKING: Man Arrested at Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree with Lighter, Gasoline and Hamas Book

I agree, they should deport every single Muslim criminal. They should also deport every person that commits hate crimes against Muslim people. Deal?

I agree, they should deport every single Muslim criminal. They should also deport every person that commits hate crimes against Muslim people. Deal?
There's no such thing as hate crimes against Muslims. It's called being patriotic!

There's no such thing as hate crimes against Muslims. It's called being patriotic!

Ok then, why is it ok for you to get a lighter and gasoline and burn crosses in someone's front yard but this guy should be deported?

Ok then, why is it ok for you to get a lighter and gasoline and burn crosses in someone's front yard but this guy should be deported?
Hey retard, it's a crime to burn a cross in someone else's yard without permission. If the owner is black, you're even likely to get a hate crime charge.

Hey retard, it's a crime to burn a cross in someone else's yard without permission. If the owner is black, you're even likely to get a hate crime charge.

What was your punishment for doing it?

Quiet down retard, smart people are talking.

Good response. Did you lose your right to vote after getting arrested?

You thought it wasn't a crime to burn a cross on someone's lawn. You are ignorant as fuck.

You thought it wasn't a crime to burn a cross on someone's lawn. You are ignorant as fuck.

Never said it wasn't a crime. I said if Muslims who commit crimes should be deported, then those that commit crimes against Muslims should be deported as well.

Show me where I said it wasn't a crime. I asked someone else why THEY thought it was ok.

Yes. All American citizens committing crimes against a muslim should be deported to the United States.

Never said it wasn't a crime. I said if Muslims who commit crimes should be deported, then those that commit crimes against Muslims should be deported as well.

Show me where I said it wasn't a crime. I asked someone else why THEY thought it was ok.
Jesus Christ, you really are making sure that stereotype sticks about black people being ignorant. Where on earth do you expect to deport an American citizen?

Jesus Christ, you really are making sure that stereotype sticks about black people being ignorant. Where on earth do you expect to deport an American citizen?

Wait, now I'm Black? Thanks for letting me know... in college I was asked a couple times if I was Black... but I was never raised that way. :)

Where do we deport Americans? How cares as long as they are no longer here. It wouldn't be the first time a country sent off their criminals out of the country. Australia was created as a penal colony. I'm pretty sure there is an island like that in the Caribbean as well.

Wait, now I'm Black? Thanks for letting me know... in college I was asked a couple times if I was Black... but I was never raised that way. :)

Where do we deport Americans? How cares as long as they are no longer here. It wouldn't be the first time a country sent off their criminals out of the country. Australia was created as a penal colony. I'm pretty sure there is an island like that in the Caribbean as well.
Hey ignorant boy, Australia isnt going to take our criminals. Got any other stupid ideas youd like to float?

Hey ignorant boy, Australia isnt going to take our criminals. Got any other stupid ideas youd like to float?

I didn't say they would. I provided them as an example of where a country sent their criminals out of the country. You aren't much in the intellectual department are you?

More reason to deport every single one of these type people back to the Middle East. They respect nothing about our culture and heritage.

BREAKING: Man Arrested at Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree with Lighter, Gasoline and Hamas Book

If he wants to burn something, he can set himself on fire ............ out in the open where no one else will be hurt

Palestinians, including muslims have no problem attending christmas service in Bethleham or seeing trees alover the WB. Muslim countries, most of them, have christmas in the stores and even in some streets without a comment, many enjoy the season, even they don't actually celebrate at home or give out cards. The birth of Jesus is prominant in the Quran as a prophet, as is his mother.

Hamas like IS corrupts Islam and humanity. Christians and jews are brothers of Islam, others of "the book".

Attack a tree in Rockefeller Center is just criminal, destructive of property, endangerment of others...........

You stop beating your wife and dog yet?

Forum List

Back