🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Maryland Whites Ordered To "Integrate"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is outrageous. This is all the more reason to vote for Trump to stop the Browning of America. It's the only way to Make America Great Again.

th

Maryland: Whites Ordered to “Integrate”

Last edited:
The whites will have to move if they want to live. Baltimore was almost gone as it was. This only destroys what ever small part remains.

The only safe places will be where the conditions are too onerous or expensive to put thevscum.

I find it interesting that as of late Steve has been linking to white supremacist sites.

I wonder if they joined the KKK?

Someday the only safe places will be places like where my son lives. The desert communities are safe too.

God damn it.

Now even MORE fucking white liberals will be moving to the South Carolina coast....flooding our cities and buying homes in whiter suburbs....then lecturing us on how racist WE are.

Steve and is buds on this page are KKK and StormFront.

Don't let them get away with lying to you.

If you really want to see dindus go crazy, it's gentrification where whites move into slums.

The US Government has forced the 63 percent white Baltimore County to accept being flooded with impoverished blacks from Baltimore city in taxpayer-subsidized “low-income housing.”

Obama takes tax dollars from working whites and gives the the money to useless illiterate blacks so they can move into ritzy white neighborhoods and drive down property values. Whites should be howling about this but the cowards will do nothing.

The US Government has forced the 63 percent white Baltimore County to accept being flooded with impoverished blacks from Baltimore city in taxpayer-subsidized “low-income housing.”

Obama takes tax dollars from working whites and gives the the money to useless illiterate blacks so they can move into ritzy white neighborhoods and drive down property values. Whites should be howling about this but the cowards will do nothing.

Racist much?

More white boy whine. Unfortunately for you a city has certain requirements in order to receive state funds. If you dont like it move to Iceland.

That's exactly how it's done. You pay your income taxes to the feds and they say they'll give you some of it back if you do what they say!!!

More white boy whine. Unfortunately for you a city has certain requirements in order to receive state funds. If you dont like it move to Iceland.

That's exactly how it's done. You pay your income taxes to the feds and they say they'll give you some of it back if you do what they say!!!
Thats typically how paying taxes work dummy. In my case I get a lot of mine back via tax write offs.

Forum List

Back