🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific!!!!

There's only one way to end the bloodshed: Ban college campuses.

All of these school shootings--whether we're talking about the Newtown elementary school massacre, Columbine High School, or now this college campus, the fact is, 100% of school shootings happen at brick-and-mortar schools. Physical seated classrooms are a thing of the past, and Wrongpublicans need to realize that we need more e-learning and online education to remedy this problem. Our nation's students are at the mercy of whatever gun nut or assault hammer fanatic wanders by. The only way we can protect ourselves from these mass shootings is to not congregate in such large groups--remove the opportunity, remove the motive, thus preventing the crime.

Besides, I learn better with the MSNBC livestream open in another tab anyway.

All of these school shootings--whether we're talking about the Newtown elementary school massacre, Columbine High School, or now this college campus, the fact is, 100% of school shootings happen at brick-and-mortar schools. Physical seated classrooms are a thing of the past, and Wrongpublicans need to realize that we need more e-learning and online education to remedy this problem. Our nation's students are at the mercy of whatever gun nut or assault hammer fanatic wanders by. The only way we can protect ourselves from these mass shootings is to not congregate in such large groups--remove the opportunity, remove the motive, thus preventing the crime.

Heaven help us all!

Why I wonder is 4 college students national News when none were killed but 4 or 5 black or Hispanic children shot are not news worth?

Politicians never care about an issue until it affects them. Someone needs to go show the pro gun politicians why some common sense gun regulations might make sense.

I wish this tragedy would only happen to retards who think our children aren't important enough to protect.

breaking now

How come mass shooters never go visit the NRA or politicians who block common sense gun laws?

It was the NRA 's fault.

Liberals everyone

Not what I'm saying. But maybe if it was their kids getting killed every week maybe they'd be more open to adding some common sense gun regulations rather than fighting for the status quo. Not gonna stop everything but our gun culture has gotten out of control. How many guns do we need? How do the gun manufacturers keep selling more and more guns every year? Don't you have enough guns? I have 2 and a crossbow. What else do I need? I know there aren't any easy solutions but GD things are out of control. The rest of the world thinks we are living in the wild wild west. Australia did it and look murder/death/kills are way down.

The government isn't going to take your guns but maybe you should only have a long rifle, a shot gun and a revolver with 6 rounds not 20. Or maybe you should have a rocket launcher next and a nuke in your basement in case the government tries to tread on you.

Liberal opportunity = media hype

What would you say if your kids were murdered by a nut? I wish this tragedy would ONLY happen to people who belong to the NRA.

Common sense laws like California has and did not work? You mean like that?

Can't stop every nut but we could do something on background checks, etc. Never gonna be perfect but you and the NRA need to feel the pain before you will be willing to even budge an inch. I don't wish bad on people but you guys are making me wish that the next mass shootings happen to you.

What would you say if your kids were murdered by a nut? I wish this tragedy would ONLY happen to people who belong to the NRA.

Common sense laws like California has and did not work? You mean like that?

Can't stop every nut but we could do something on background checks, etc. Never gonna be perfect but you and the NRA need to feel the pain before you will be willing to even budge an inch. I don't wish bad on people but you guys are making me wish that the next mass shootings happen to you.

California has state and federal background checks 10 day waiting period 10 round mag capacity,laws that make registration mandatory on new buys, laws that allow the cops to check those registrations, and mental health laws that allow the cops to put you in mental facility for 3 days for a sanity check. And yet not one of them stopped the last mass shooting.

Care to list what you consider as common sense?

Based on your avatar, I thought you were going to say
ban all men from the planet!

Political Spoof: "Men are SFU"

To RW nutters, mass shootings are one of the very few forms of birth control their god likes.

Forum List

Back