🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific!!!!

"Concealed carry" is a lie. Everything about it is a lie.

If it were true that carrying a gun discourages shootings, the Mighty Mouse nutters would have the balls to put their gun right out in plain sight on their hip.

Hiding guns on one's person is cowardly and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Except of course, that it gives the carrier the illusion of have balls.

I'd have absolutely no problem with open carry everywhere. But of course, it might offend the bed wetting liberal crowd to have people actually practicing freedom....

If you mean that I should sit quietly in a restaurant when guys like this walk in, you're right.

0310-effort-to-ban-open-carry.jpg_full_600.jpg

174459-men-exercise-open-carry-gun-rights.1-fa656.jpg

BUT, I should have the right to keep my family safe from people I don't know. I don't know you. I don't know that you are not the next Sandy Hook killer. I don't know that you are not just as crazy as you sound here.

As for bed wetting, I'm not the one who is too scared to leave home without a gun. And I don't want to live in a country that looks like this -

AR15-in-Portland.jpg

3775759-ha_eretz_shelanou_Israel.jpg

it is the fact that we don't know each other that open carry makes sense. While I am a perfectly rational, yet passionate supporter of the 2nd Amendment, I completely respect your right to protect yourself & your family in a way you see fit. If that means carrying an AR-15 around, I have no issue. If I am so armed, chances of something happening are pretty negligible. As I said previously, when I go shooting over at the NRA range, there is never an issue. Everyone is armed, everyone knows that if something stupid happens.....see point A.

The thing is, I can't stand people who tell me that I am not qualified to make those decisions. I have a right to protect myself & my family & not be told how to do it. We live in a dangerous world, better to be well armed.....

Can't stop every nut but we could do something on background checks, etc. Never gonna be perfect but you and the NRA need to feel the pain before you will be willing to even budge an inch. I don't wish bad on people but you guys are making me wish that the next mass shootings happen to you.

do you realize how stupid you sound? It's none of the government's business how many weapons I own & what I decide I need to protect myself & my family. Much in the same way I have the freedom to think as I choose & say what I choose. These shootings happen in "gun free" zones which clearly don't work, yet all you want to do is to punish the innocent. You want common sense, how about this. We tried gun free zones, they don't work. We tried restricted sales, they don't work. We tried limiting rounds, they don't work. Let's do what does. Get rid of all gun free zones, have colleges allow concealed carry, beef up mental health screening & go from there.

Maybe we should regulate the illegal gun traffic flow that we all know occurs from the gun manufacturers to the streets via gun shows and internet sales and god knows what other methods the gun manufacturers use to pump more guns than we could possibly buy every year. How do they get away with selling so many guns year after year? Where are all these guns going? They just know they are going into criminals hands.

Yea I get it in Idaho there are less shootings than in Chicago, NY, Detroit and LA. I GET IT.

What we need to do is more of what they did in Detroit. Tell me you have a problem with this. Undercover cops opened a barber shop and told clients they were looking to buy guns. Next thing you know the black guys are bring in semi's, auto's, oozies, ak47's, you name it. Do you have a problem with us doing more of that?

Still not going to stop all the shootings but it's a start. And I have to imagine that
Smith and Wesson and all the other gun manufacturers, like any other corporation, all they care about is profit. I bet you anything if you look deep enough that you'll find they find ways to pump out more guns per year than are legally purchased every year. And every year they want to exceed profits from the year before so they have to sell more and more guns. Eventually everyone will have 5 guns. How many more guns do we need made? Don't people sell their guns used? So how many guns are manufactured every year? How many people purchase guns every year? Do the math I bet you'll see the gun companies purposely put guns in criminals hands. Its a racket.

Guns sold by the gun manufacturers are sold thru dealers. Every single one of those transactions goes thru a background check.

The so called "gun show loophole" is private citizens selling their privately owned guns. These are not regulated to require background checks. And there is a very good reason. The ordinary joe doesn't need the info for background checks.

The gun manufacturers focus on selling to law abiding citizens. This idea that they are selling to criminals is nonsense.

One thing I will say....SPU is a Christian school, and very much so. These students they have there are all active in their religion in many ways....they actively help with the tent cities, outreach programs, charity, so forth.

In the incident today, they immediately confronted the shooter and took him to the ground, thereby stopping potentially a much greater casualty count. They have their regularly scheduled prayer meeting tonight, which will now be clogged with a lot more than just the students tonight.....It's still unclear if the shooter was a student or not.

Provide a shred of evidence that gun manufacturers actually illegally sell firearms. Provide a shred of evidence that gun shows traffic in illegal firearms.

You know back up your ignorant claims with information that actually supports your stupid shit.

And I repeat since California does all the things you claim are common sense yet the last mass shooting none of those laws prevented the shooter from getting 3 handguns what do you propose would work?

How hard is it to get guns across the border illegally? Come on man. You look into it and see. How many guns do all the gun manufacturers make every year. Where are all those guns going? Tighten up the regulations. Want a 22 gun? $5K. Want a shotgun? $20K. Freedom aint free. I'm just playin, but come on. Don't act like the gun corporations are innocent in this crazy gun culture we have. Then the cops round up the guns and melt them, so the gun companies can push more guns. I don't have the time or resources but if you think the corporations are innocent or above it, just look at GM and them not recalling those cars. Just look at the corporations polluting this planet and they don't want to go green. The corporations who pay our politicians to vote with them and not we the people. The corporations who get our government to go to war for them. Corporations. You trust the gun corporations and their ceo's? Are you a fool or what?

Can't stop every nut but we could do something on background checks, etc. Never gonna be perfect but you and the NRA need to feel the pain before you will be willing to even budge an inch. I don't wish bad on people but you guys are making me wish that the next mass shootings happen to you.

do you realize how stupid you sound? It's none of the government's business how many weapons I own & what I decide I need to protect myself & my family. Much in the same way I have the freedom to think as I choose & say what I choose. These shootings happen in "gun free" zones which clearly don't work, yet all you want to do is to punish the innocent. You want common sense, how about this. We tried gun free zones, they don't work. We tried restricted sales, they don't work. We tried limiting rounds, they don't work. Let's do what does. Get rid of all gun free zones, have colleges allow concealed carry, beef up mental health screening & go from there.

Maybe we should regulate the illegal gun traffic flow that we all know occurs from the gun manufacturers to the streets via gun shows and internet sales and god knows what other methods the gun manufacturers use to pump more guns than we could possibly buy every year. How do they get away with selling so many guns year after year? Where are all these guns going? They just know they are going into criminals hands.

Yea I get it in Idaho there are less shootings than in Chicago, NY, Detroit and LA. I GET IT.

What we need to do is more of what they did in Detroit. Tell me you have a problem with this. Undercover cops opened a barber shop and told clients they were looking to buy guns. Next thing you know the black guys are bring in semi's, auto's, oozies, ak47's, you name it. Do you have a problem with us doing more of that?

Still not going to stop all the shootings but it's a start. And I have to imagine that
Smith and Wesson and all the other gun manufacturers, like any other corporation, all they care about is profit. I bet you anything if you look deep enough that you'll find they find ways to pump out more guns per year than are legally purchased every year. And every year they want to exceed profits from the year before so they have to sell more and more guns. Eventually everyone will have 5 guns. How many more guns do we need made? Don't people sell their guns used? So how many guns are manufactured every year? How many people purchase guns every year? Do the math I bet you'll see the gun companies purposely put guns in criminals hands. Its a racket.

care to provide some proof to your accusations instead of innuendo....

Gun laws won't stop the mass shootings, nor will every American wearing a gun on the hip. There is a deeper issue...I don't know what it is. I don't think it is racism...I don't think it is white privilege. Maybe it is video games and violence on TV. Maybe it is the failure of the nuclear family. Maybe it is the economy. Maybe it is the moral decay of society...I don't know, but remain open to any ideas as to why so many mass shootings are occurring. Any reasonable thoughts?

Maybe it has to do with how we don't treat the mentally ill in this nation. We give them psychotropic drugs to mask their symptoms and then turn them out to wander on our streets until something happens...then, we blame guns.

Are psychotropic drugs actually linked to mass shootings? | CCHR International

"Instances of mass violence and mass shootings occur undoubtedly too often. When shootings such as those in Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, and Virginia Tech happen, the blame often falls on gun ownership, violent media, or violent video games.

I believe, as a whole, people are overlooking a variable that could very well be at the root of this problem — psychotropic drugs."

What would you say if your kids were murdered by a nut? I wish this tragedy would ONLY happen to people who belong to the NRA.

I would grieve the same as if my daughter were killed by a drunk driver, a negligent doctor or a tornado.

But we don't need laws to be written by grieving parents.

And what "common sense" gun laws do you propose?

Take a good hard look at how guns go from the manufacturing line and so many of them end up in the streets of Detroit.

Ok so we can't stop the nut from getting his hands on a gun and going crazy, but we can stop all the kids in Detroit who can easily get their hands on guns. In the suburbs I can't find an illegal gun if I tried. But I suspect everyone in Detroit knows how to get an illegal gun or from who. Did you hear what I said about the undercover cops who set up stings in a fake barber shop and all the guns these thugs brought in?

Come on people! We know the gun corporations are behind it. If we had tighter laws, how would the gun black market in Detroit still exist? Sure some criminals will find guns when they rob homes, but the number of guns in the hood is rediculous.

Yea, we can't stop a law abiding citizen from going and paying for a gun and when they pass the background check and waiting period they could do a lot with that gun, and that aint ever gonna change.

Just remember if you are pro status quo, don't tell me life is precious and we need to ban abortions. So cold and callous about life.

Make guns cost $5K each. Want to have a gun? Sure, pay for it. Nothings free not even freedom. :lol:

How about laws that state that gun manufacturers can only sell to licensed dealers? And then maybe those dealers have to have a federal license, plus they have to perform a background check on every single gun sale they make??

Oh yeah, that is what we already have.

Want to make it illegal to buy guns on the street? Yeah, because making something illegal has sure worked in the "war on drugs", hasn't it?

What would you say if your kids were murdered by a nut? I wish this tragedy would ONLY happen to people who belong to the NRA.

I would grieve the same as if my daughter were killed by a drunk driver, a negligent doctor or a tornado.

Take a good hard look at how guns go from the manufacturing line and so many of them end up in the streets of Detroit.

Ok so we can't stop the nut from getting his hands on a gun and going crazy, but we can stop all the kids in Detroit who can easily get their hands on guns. In the suburbs I can't find an illegal gun if I tried. But I suspect everyone in Detroit knows how to get an illegal gun or from who. Did you hear what I said about the undercover cops who set up stings in a fake barber shop and all the guns these thugs brought in?

Come on people! We know the gun corporations are behind it. If we had tighter laws, how would the gun black market in Detroit still exist? Sure some criminals will find guns when they rob homes, but the number of guns in the hood is rediculous.

Yea, we can't stop a law abiding citizen from going and paying for a gun and when they pass the background check and waiting period they could do a lot with that gun, and that aint ever gonna change.

Just remember if you are pro status quo, don't tell me life is precious and we need to ban abortions. So cold and callous about life.

Make guns cost $5K each. Want to have a gun? Sure, pay for it. Nothings free not even freedom. :lol:

Then, the poor minority members of society wouldn't be able to afford a firearm...and your true agenda becomes clear.

Guns sold by the gun manufacturers are sold thru dealers. Every single one of those transactions goes thru a background check.

The so called "gun show loophole" is private citizens selling their privately owned guns. These are not regulated to require background checks. And there is a very good reason. The ordinary joe doesn't need the info for background checks.

The gun manufacturers focus on selling to law abiding citizens. This idea that they are selling to criminals is nonsense.

Do all those illegal guns in the criminals hands come from guns they stole during home invasions? I don't believe that. I think gun dealers sell guns to criminals and through some kinds of loopholes they get away with it. How does the gun black market work? Funny no one knows. Hell, you guys even deny it even happens. Sure, they are innocent corporations who wouldn't want to max their profits by flooding the market every year with black market guns. No they wouldn't do that. :eusa_liar:

Then, the poor minority members of society wouldn't be able to afford a firearm...and your true agenda becomes clear.

Just like voter id laws.

How about laws that state that gun manufacturers can only sell to licensed dealers? And then maybe those dealers have to have a federal license, plus they have to perform a background check on every single gun sale they make??

Want to make it illegal to buy guns on the street? Yeah, because making something illegal has sure worked in the "war on drugs", hasn't it?

You can buy a gun off the internet.

Not illegal. The person has to go to the police and register the gun before the gun is exchanged. Got a problem with that?

Do all those illegal guns in the criminals hands come from guns they stole during home invasions? I don't believe that. I think gun dealers sell guns to criminals and through some kinds of loopholes they get away with it. How does the gun black market work? Funny no one knows. Hell, you guys even deny it even happens. Sure, they are innocent corporations who wouldn't want to max their profits by flooding the market every year with black market guns. No they wouldn't do that. :eusa_liar:

Yes, some guns come from being stolen. Some come from straw-purchses, where they get someone with a clean record to buy it. And many come from outside the US and are smuggled in.

No, I don't see the gun manufacturers as supplying the black market. One conviction of that and they would lose their license.

Psychotropic drugs, first person shooter video "games", latch key kids coming home to empty houses, false "self esteem" (everybody gets a trophy),narcissistic extreme sense of self entitlement, and God is never a part of it until the lunatics start shooting. Then you see a whole lot of prayer in school.
The problems run deep. A long time in the making. A long time to fix if that's even possible. But it sure isn't the guns.

Last edited:

Just like voter id laws.

Sure...$30 for a State ID vs. an artificially inflate thousands of dollars to own a firearm...just the same, you mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, hate mongering buffoon.

Psychotropic drugs, first person shooter video "games", latch key kids coming home to empty houses, false "self esteem" (everybody gets a trophy),narcissistic extreme sense of self entitlement, and God is never a part of it until the lunatics start shooting. Then you see a whole lot of prayer in school.
The problems run deep. A long time in the making. A long time to fix if that's even possible. But it sure isn't the guns.

We could make it easier for family members who have concerns to commit someone for 90 days for a true evaluation. We could take those who have mental issues and are homeless and move them to mental health facilities and treat them, rather than ignoring them.

You can buy a gun off the internet.

Not illegal. The person has to go to the police and register the gun before the gun is exchanged. Got a problem with that?

Yes, you can buy a gun off the internet. Then you have two ways of getting the gun in your hands. The first is to have it shipped. That means it will ship from one licensed dealer to another licensed dealer. And when you pick the gun up you have to go thru a NICS background check. The second way is to meet in person and make the exchange. Unless you want to make all gun sales go thru a dealer, thereby removing your freedom to sell your own belongings as you see fit, that will not change.

If you pawn a gun, you have to undergo the same NICS background check when you pick it up. If you bring your entire gun to a gunsmith to have work done on it, you have to undergo a background check to get it back.

The only time a gun is sold in the US without a background check is when two private citizens arrange the transaction without using any dealer or without shipping it anywhere.

If I buy my neighbor's deer rifle, he doesn't run a background check because he does not have access to the system or to my info.

The gun manufacturers are not supplying the black market.

Last edited:
Provide a shred of evidence that gun manufacturers actually illegally sell firearms. Provide a shred of evidence that gun shows traffic in illegal firearms.

You know back up your ignorant claims with information that actually supports your stupid shit.

And I repeat since California does all the things you claim are common sense yet the last mass shooting none of those laws prevented the shooter from getting 3 handguns what do you propose would work?

How hard is it to get guns across the border illegally? Come on man. You look into it and see. How many guns do all the gun manufacturers make every year. Where are all those guns going? Tighten up the regulations. Want a 22 gun? $5K. Want a shotgun? $20K. Freedom aint free. I'm just playin, but come on. Don't act like the gun corporations are innocent in this crazy gun culture we have. Then the cops round up the guns and melt them, so the gun companies can push more guns. I don't have the time or resources but if you think the corporations are innocent or above it, just look at GM and them not recalling those cars. Just look at the corporations polluting this planet and they don't want to go green. The corporations who pay our politicians to vote with them and not we the people. The corporations who get our government to go to war for them. Corporations. You trust the gun corporations and their ceo's? Are you a fool or what?

In other words you have no actual evidence of any of the moronic things you claimed. As I suspected.

As for laws again the California shooter bought all 3 of his firearms from licensed dealers. He went through 3 background checks waited 10 days on each purchase and was limited to a 10 round magazine so he bought 41 of them. Further his parents called the cops on him and they did not check the data registry nor send him to a shrink, all they did is speak to him for a couple minutes and then stated he seemed like a good kid.

ALL the laws you claim are common sense exist in California yet they do not work. So I ask AGAIN what more do you want?

And yet you can not provide a shred of evidence to support your nutjob claims. Go figure, Perhaps I should inform manufacturers you are libeling them so they can sue your ass?

Forum List

Back