🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific!!!!

How about laws that state that gun manufacturers can only sell to licensed dealers? And then maybe those dealers have to have a federal license, plus they have to perform a background check on every single gun sale they make??

Oh yeah, that is what we already have.

Want to make it illegal to buy guns on the street? Yeah, because making something illegal has sure worked in the "war on drugs", hasn't it?

You can buy a gun off the internet.

Not illegal. The person has to go to the police and register the gun before the gun is exchanged. Got a problem with that?

Yes, you can buy a gun off the internet. Then you have two ways of getting the gun in your hands. The first is to have it shipped. That means it will ship from one licensed dealer to another licensed dealer. And when you pick the gun up you have to go thru a NICS background check. The second way is to meet in person and make the exchange. Unless you want to make all gun sales go thru a dealer, thereby removing your freedom to sell your own belongings as you see fit, that will not change.

If you pawn a gun, you have to undergo the same NICS background check when you pick it up. If you bring your entire gun to a gunsmith to have work done on it, you have to undergo a background check to get it back.

The only time a gun is sold in the US without a background check is when two private citizens arrange the transaction without using any dealer or without shipping it anywhere.

If I buy my neighbor's deer rifle, he doesn't run a background check because he does not have access to the system or to my info.

The gun manufacturers are not supplying the black market.

Are people buying guns legally in mass and they somehow are able to get those guns onto the black market? If so, we need to stop that. Fact is, I/we know very little about the gun manufacturers and the process'. You say that is the law but that may just be in your state. Anyways, i don't have all the answers. I'm not an expert here. I'll admit it. I like guns too. I like the guy who called me all kinds of names. Reminds me of me when I'm passionate about something.

I admitted I didn't know for sure but I bet you anything like all corporations, the gun corporations only care about one thing. I love it how you guys know a corporation only cares about one thing yet you trust them so dearly. How sweet. Maybe you should marry a gun company. After Citizens United maybe you can now. Check into it. Put your dick up the barrell and pull the trigger. :lol:

Guns sold by the gun manufacturers are sold thru dealers. Every single one of those transactions goes thru a background check.

The so called "gun show loophole" is private citizens selling their privately owned guns. These are not regulated to require background checks. And there is a very good reason. The ordinary joe doesn't need the info for background checks.

The gun manufacturers focus on selling to law abiding citizens. This idea that they are selling to criminals is nonsense.

Do all those illegal guns in the criminals hands come from guns they stole during home invasions? I don't believe that. I think gun dealers sell guns to criminals and through some kinds of loopholes they get away with it. How does the gun black market work? Funny no one knows. Hell, you guys even deny it even happens. Sure, they are innocent corporations who wouldn't want to max their profits by flooding the market every year with black market guns. No they wouldn't do that. :eusa_liar:

And yet you can not provide a shred of evidence to support your nutjob claims. Go figure, Perhaps I should inform manufacturers you are libeling them so they can sue your ass?

You know its true. You know they PROBABLY know exactly how to get the most guns out there every year and that part of that formula is getting so many guns out on the black market. I say probably and that gets me out of being libel. :lol::eusa_shhh:

Provide a shred of evidence that gun manufacturers actually illegally sell firearms. Provide a shred of evidence that gun shows traffic in illegal firearms.

You know back up your ignorant claims with information that actually supports your stupid shit.

And I repeat since California does all the things you claim are common sense yet the last mass shooting none of those laws prevented the shooter from getting 3 handguns what do you propose would work?

How hard is it to get guns across the border illegally? Come on man. You look into it and see. How many guns do all the gun manufacturers make every year. Where are all those guns going? Tighten up the regulations. Want a 22 gun? $5K. Want a shotgun? $20K. Freedom aint free. I'm just playin, but come on. Don't act like the gun corporations are innocent in this crazy gun culture we have. Then the cops round up the guns and melt them, so the gun companies can push more guns. I don't have the time or resources but if you think the corporations are innocent or above it, just look at GM and them not recalling those cars. Just look at the corporations polluting this planet and they don't want to go green. The corporations who pay our politicians to vote with them and not we the people. The corporations who get our government to go to war for them. Corporations. You trust the gun corporations and their ceo's? Are you a fool or what?

In other words you have no actual evidence of any of the moronic things you claimed. As I suspected.

As for laws again the California shooter bought all 3 of his firearms from licensed dealers. He went through 3 background checks waited 10 days on each purchase and was limited to a 10 round magazine so he bought 41 of them. Further his parents called the cops on him and they did not check the data registry nor send him to a shrink, all they did is speak to him for a couple minutes and then stated he seemed like a good kid.

ALL the laws you claim are common sense exist in California yet they do not work. So I ask AGAIN what more do you want?
That should have been a red flag.. Most parent's don't give a shit. Common sense seems to be absent nowadays.

Do all those illegal guns in the criminals hands come from guns they stole during home invasions? I don't believe that. I think gun dealers sell guns to criminals and through some kinds of loopholes they get away with it. How does the gun black market work? Funny no one knows. Hell, you guys even deny it even happens. Sure, they are innocent corporations who wouldn't want to max their profits by flooding the market every year with black market guns. No they wouldn't do that. :eusa_liar:

And yet you can not provide a shred of evidence to support your nutjob claims. Go figure, Perhaps I should inform manufacturers you are libeling them so they can sue your ass?

You know its true. You know they PROBABLY know exactly how to get the most guns out there every year and that part of that formula is getting so many guns out on the black market. I say probably and that gets me out of being libel. :lol::eusa_shhh:

Ya it puts you firmly in the conspiracy theater. You even admit you don't know the law that prevents it from happening and have no actual evidence other then that mystical "we all know it where I live" claim.

Further you do not even know that California has all those pesky common sense laws you keep claiming we need and yet the last shooter bought 3 handguns legally in California.

Not illegal. The person has to go to the police and register the gun before the gun is exchanged. Got a problem with that?

Yes, you can buy a gun off the internet. Then you have two ways of getting the gun in your hands. The first is to have it shipped. That means it will ship from one licensed dealer to another licensed dealer. And when you pick the gun up you have to go thru a NICS background check. The second way is to meet in person and make the exchange. Unless you want to make all gun sales go thru a dealer, thereby removing your freedom to sell your own belongings as you see fit, that will not change.

If you pawn a gun, you have to undergo the same NICS background check when you pick it up. If you bring your entire gun to a gunsmith to have work done on it, you have to undergo a background check to get it back.

The only time a gun is sold in the US without a background check is when two private citizens arrange the transaction without using any dealer or without shipping it anywhere.

If I buy my neighbor's deer rifle, he doesn't run a background check because he does not have access to the system or to my info.

Are people buying guns legally in mass and they somehow are able to get those guns onto the black market? If so, we need to stop that. Fact is, I/we know very little about the gun manufacturers and the process'. You say that is the law but that may just be in your state. Anyways, i don't have all the answers. I'm not an expert here. I'll admit it. I like guns too. I like the guy who called me all kinds of names. Reminds me of me when I'm passionate about something.

I admitted I didn't know for sure but I bet you anything like all corporations, the gun corporations only care about one thing. I love it how you guys know a corporation only cares about one thing yet you trust them so dearly. How sweet. Maybe you should marry a gun company. After Citizens United maybe you can now. Check into it. Put your dick up the barrell and pull the trigger. :lol:

stupid-gifs-6.gif

Sounds like another white christian went berserk because of loss of his white privilege, We can expect to see more of this in the coming years . Makes sense as to he attacked a place of education something the slack jawed white christian party hate

Sounds like another white christian went berserk because of loss of his white privilege, We can expect to see more of this in the coming years . Makes sense as to he attacked a place of education something the slack jawed white christian party hate

And we can assume if you are wrong you will come crawling back here to apologize right?

Ya it puts you firmly in the conspiracy theater. You even admit you don't know the law that prevents it from happening and have no actual evidence other then that mystical "we all know it where I live" claim.

Further you do not even know that California has all those pesky common sense laws you keep claiming we need and yet the last shooter bought 3 handguns legally in California.

Then I'm like those people who despite all the evidence still believes there's a god?

I'm just busting balls here. I admit I'm not an expert on this subject. But I wouldn't put anything pass the gun manufacturers. I just love how you 100% trust these corporations. Almost more than you do your own government.

The sad thing is you're serious..........

Therapy-More-Effective-Against-Delusions-Than-Drugs-2.jpg

Guns sold by the gun manufacturers are sold thru dealers. Every single one of those transactions goes thru a background check.

The so called "gun show loophole" is private citizens selling their privately owned guns. These are not regulated to require background checks. And there is a very good reason. The ordinary joe doesn't need the info for background checks.

The gun manufacturers focus on selling to law abiding citizens. This idea that they are selling to criminals is nonsense.

I think he is just one of those who believes that any company with "Inc" at the end (any corporation) is automatically evil and to be blamed for all ills.

The laws I mentioned are federal laws. Any state laws will be above and beyond that.

I do not have blind faith in corporations. But I also do not condemn them without at least some evidence. You see that there are numerous guns on the black market and you make the leap of assumption that the gun corporations are involved. That is called nonsense.

"Concealed carry" is a lie. Everything about it is a lie.

If it were true that carrying a gun discourages shootings, the Mighty Mouse nutters would have the balls to put their gun right out in plain sight on their hip.

Hiding guns on one's person is cowardly and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Except of course, that it gives the carrier the illusion of have balls.

I'd have absolutely no problem with open carry everywhere. But of course, it might offend the bed wetting liberal crowd to have people actually practicing freedom....

If you mean that I should sit quietly in a restaurant when guys like this walk in, you're right.

0310-effort-to-ban-open-carry.jpg_full_600.jpg

174459-men-exercise-open-carry-gun-rights.1-fa656.jpg

BUT, I should have the right to keep my family safe from people I don't know. I don't know you. I don't know that you are not the next Sandy Hook killer. I don't know that you are not just as crazy as you sound here.

As for bed wetting, I'm not the one who is too scared to leave home without a gun. And I don't want to live in a country that looks like this -

AR15-in-Portland.jpg

3775759-ha_eretz_shelanou_Israel.jpg

the 2 guys in the top picture were cops....i saw that one in a magazine.....and the girls were also in the magazine....the guns were not real.....and if i remember right the 2 guys sitting at the table were part of the function the girls were at.....so unless that magazine was fucking with everyone 3 of your pictures are moot....

Provide a shred of evidence that gun manufacturers actually illegally sell firearms. Provide a shred of evidence that gun shows traffic in illegal firearms.

You know back up your ignorant claims with information that actually supports your stupid shit.

And I repeat since California does all the things you claim are common sense yet the last mass shooting none of those laws prevented the shooter from getting 3 handguns what do you propose would work?

How hard is it to get guns across the border illegally? Come on man. You look into it and see. How many guns do all the gun manufacturers make every year. Where are all those guns going? Tighten up the regulations. Want a 22 gun? $5K. Want a shotgun? $20K. Freedom aint free. I'm just playin, but come on. Don't act like the gun corporations are innocent in this crazy gun culture we have. Then the cops round up the guns and melt them, so the gun companies can push more guns. I don't have the time or resources but if you think the corporations are innocent or above it, just look at GM and them not recalling those cars. Just look at the corporations polluting this planet and they don't want to go green. The corporations who pay our politicians to vote with them and not we the people. The corporations who get our government to go to war for them. Corporations. You trust the gun corporations and their ceo's? Are you a fool or what?

to charge money like that you would have to change the 2nd amendment......otherwise you may be "infringing" on some slobs ability to buy a gun....

the shooting did not take place on the Campus......it was near it....sorry to fuck up your story.......

the shooting did not take place on the Campus......it was near it....sorry to fuck up your story.......

Plus SPU is a Christian college, kind of ruins his whole theory.

Then I'm like those people who despite all the evidence still believes there's a god?

I'm just busting balls here. I admit I'm not an expert on this subject. But I wouldn't put anything pass the gun manufacturers. I just love how you 100% trust these corporations. Almost more than you do your own government.

our Govt tells us the truth?....good to know....

Forum List

Back