🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific!!!!

The Giffords shooter was stopped while reloading. You can drop a magazine when in a high stress situation. How do you keep 41 magazines on your person and know where to grab from each time? Might take a few seconds just to find the next one.

California virgin found the answer...stay mobile in the car...plenty of time to reload at his leisure. There is a workaround for every situation.

It is very hard to drive and reload. He might have shot fewer if he had smaller magazines.

Of all the things I've seen people do while driving, reloading would rank as one of the least difficult.

The good guy with a gun will usually have a concealed carry gun which is usually lower than that, so why not?

You can not justify 10 but now want more? Sorry but no thanks.

So you want the bad guy to have bigger mags than the good guy?

Bad guys aren't constrained by laws, only good guys are.

Bad guys will find a way.

California Virgin was planning for months and had three legally purchased, universally background checked, 10 day waiting period, registered handguns.

If the magazine capacity was five rounds, he would have had six guns.

You can not justify 10 but now want more? Sorry but no thanks.

California Virgin was planning for months and had three legally purchased, universally background checked, 10 day waiting period, registered handguns.

Well it shows that he followed the mag capacity limit laws of CA. He didn't make magazines as I always hear suggested, nor did he even go out of state. I'd rather have someone trying to use 6 guns rather than one with a hi cap magazine. Maybe he grabs an already empty gun.

California virgin found the answer...stay mobile in the car...plenty of time to reload at his leisure. There is a workaround for every situation.

It is very hard to drive and reload. He might have shot fewer if he had smaller magazines.

Of all the things I've seen people do while driving, reloading would rank as one of the least difficult.

A lot of those people doing things like texting often fail...

Well it shows that he followed the mag capacity limit laws of CA. He didn't make magazines as I always hear suggested, nor did he even go out of state. I'd rather have someone trying to use 6 guns rather than one with a hi cap magazine. Maybe he grabs an already empty gun.

Rich kid with a BMW...I'd be amazed if he could make toast, much less a magazine.

Last edited:

Rich kid with a BMW...I'd be amazed if he could make toast, much less a magazine.

I would be surprised if any of these mass shooter types could. I don't think any of them can shoot so good either, but still very dangerous with a semi auto with a hi cap magazine.

I would be surprised if any of these mass shooter types could. I don't think any of them can shoot so good either, but still very dangerous with a semi auto with a hi cap magazine.

I'd have to go look at the list...the ones that spring to mind probably couldn't...the crazies like Loughner and Lanza, no.

Cho, maybe. Joker, maybe.

It just depends on their level of determination and commitment.

It's not rocket science...I have no doubt I could do it with no special tools.

Cut the 10'ers apart and use the pieces to fabricate a longer magazine.

It might take some trial and error, adding and subtracting of spacing materials in the bottom, spring tension...but you've already got the mating for inside the receiver plus the follower...the hard part is done.

I'd have to go look at the list...the ones that spring to mind probably couldn't...the crazies like Loughner and Lanza, no.

It might take some trial and error, adding and subtracting of spacing materials in the bottom, spring tension...but you've already got the mating for inside the receiver plus the follower...the hard part is done.

But then why would anyone bother? All they would be doing is making a potentially unreliable magazine. And like this guy I think most will just buy what is available.

But then why would anyone bother? All they would be doing is making a potentially unreliable magazine. And like this guy I think most will just buy what is available.

You are ascribing rationality to the irrational.

Hell, they'll do it just to prove that you couldn't stop them.

I've never yet heard of any mass shooter going to any great length to get a hi cap magazine.

I've never yet heard of any mass shooter going to any great length to get a hi cap magazine.

Joker bought 100 round magazines from magazines cause no one sold any where he was, good thing to since the magazine in question is a worthless piece of jamming shit.

Define 'great lengths'.

Joker put out a good bit of money to purchase that C-mag.

I'd guess he could have bought 10 or 12 thirty round magazines for the same money.

Had he been into guns at all, he would have known that C-mags were POS damn near guaranteed to jam or FTF.

From what I read, this rich kid bought his handguns and went to the shooting range numerous times to practice. He planned things out for months.

We need to be grateful he bought semi-auto pistols. If he had bought an accurate rifle and found a defensible spot, he could have taken out many more people.

Define 'great lengths'.

Joker put out a good bit of money to purchase that C-mag.

I'd guess he could have bought 10 or 12 thirty round magazines for the same money.

Had he been into guns at all, he would have known that C-mags were POS damn near guaranteed to jam or FTF.

I mean build or illegally buy. This guy just bought something.

From what I read, this rich kid bought his handguns and went to the shooting range numerous times to practice. He planned things out for months.

We need to be grateful he bought semi-auto pistols. If he had bought an accurate rifle and found a defensible spot, he could have taken out many more people.

Where would you find lots of targets from a defensible spot? After first shot everyone would find cover. Who has ever done that?

Five shot in a Las Vegas WalMart, or so it is reported. Two men with guns went from a pizza place to WalMart. The two gunman are among the dead; also, two police officers wounded. One "civilian" dead.

Last edited:
Five shot in a Las Vegas WalMart, or so it is reported. Two men with guns went from a pizza place to WalMart. The two gunman are among the dead; also, two police officers wounded. One "civilian" dead.

Yes, a tragedy.

Forum List

Back