🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific!!!!

Aaron Ybarra

A Jew of Spanish origin?
Or aren't I allowed to mention, Aaron is a very Jewish name?

Politicians never care about an issue until it affects them. Someone needs to go show the pro gun politicians why some common sense gun regulations might make sense.

What additional gun laws would you like to see enacted?

Sounds like another white christian went berserk because of loss of his white privilege, We can expect to see more of this in the coming years . Makes sense as to he attacked a place of education something the slack jawed white christian party hate

The sad thing is you're serious..........

Therapy-More-Effective-Against-Delusions-Than-Drugs-2.jpg

Oh he's definitely serious, goono hates Christians, and if they're white, he REALLY hates them.

Sounds like another white christian went berserk because of loss of his white privilege, We can expect to see more of this in the coming years . Makes sense as to he attacked a place of education something the slack jawed white christian party hate

You should be happy then, since this was a Christian college.
You probably wish the guy hadn't been stopped, and I'm certain you are disappointed he didn't have explosives strapped to himself.
The more white Christian carnage, the better.

Politicians never care about an issue until it affects them. Someone needs to go show the pro gun politicians why some common sense gun regulations might make sense.

Fantastic idea! Congrats!

And perhaps you should also solicit someone to show everyone exactly how criminals and nutcases will adhere to the new common sense gun regulations as well as the regulations that have been around for a while already.

Man, you're smart. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the class.

What a hero the guy is who stopped him while he reloaded. Good thing the shooter didn't have a semi-auto with a hi cap magazine. We really need to bring back magazine cap limits.

1 dead, others hurt in shooting at Seattle Pacific University before student tackles gunman | Local News | The Seattle Times

Ya cause after all it takes all of a couple seconds to change a magazine and it takes a lot longer to load a shotgun. I mean all the shooter in California did was buy 41 magazines cause of limited sizes, that sure slowed him down didn't it?

What a hero the guy is who stopped him while he reloaded. Good thing the shooter didn't have a semi-auto with a hi cap magazine. We really need to bring back magazine cap limits.

1 dead, others hurt in shooting at Seattle Pacific University before student tackles gunman | Local News | The Seattle Times

Ya cause after all it takes all of a couple seconds to change a magazine and it takes a lot longer to load a shotgun. I mean all the shooter in California did was buy 41 magazines cause of limited sizes, that sure slowed him down didn't it?

All you need is 1 second to knock a crazy MFer out.

The Giffords shooter was stopped while reloading. You can drop a magazine when in a high stress situation. How do you keep 41 magazines on your person and know where to grab from each time? Might take a few seconds just to find the next one.

The Giffords shooter was stopped while reloading. You can drop a magazine when in a high stress situation. How do you keep 41 magazines on your person and know where to grab from each time? Might take a few seconds just to find the next one.

Doesn't matter. Your premise is a fail. But you keep on claiming otherwise.

California virgin found the answer...stay mobile in the car...plenty of time to reload at his leisure. There is a workaround for every situation.

California virgin found the answer...stay mobile in the car...plenty of time to reload at his leisure. There is a workaround for every situation.

It is very hard to drive and reload. He might have shot fewer if he had smaller magazines.

It is very hard to drive and reload. He might have shot fewer if he had smaller magazines.

So now you want smaller then 10 rounds?

Doesn't matter. Your premise is a fail. But you keep on claiming otherwise.

It only doesn't matter if you don't value lives. I value lives.

Forum List

Back