Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

She probably hated children separated at the border during the Hussein administration but democrats preferred not to focus on it at that time but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of "blasting" the current administration's policy except in the minds of angry Media Matters educated radicals.

Am I supposed to feel bad about illegal aliens coming into our country and getting separated from their children? Because if I am, I must be a bad person. Good parents wouldn’t put their children in that situation

Period. Donald Trump isn’t to blame, their parents are.
Some of them are removing their children from far worse situations. That makes them bad parents?

If so why are you bitching?

She probably hated children separated at the border during the Hussein administration but democrats preferred not to focus on it at that time but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of "blasting" the current administration's policy except in the minds of angry Media Matters educated radicals.
That's a fancy little bit of whining there, but the fact is, these events are now on everyone's radar. So your little crybaby tactic is kind of a waste of time.

Nice to see Trump's wife having a little humanity in her heart. Not so sure about Trump though. Here's a link below to his knowingly hiring of illegals and then trying to stiff them on wages. Remember, this is a guy who was born rich, didn't need to screw over people on wages, illegals or otherwise, to get ahead, but it's obviously in his nature, just like his lying all the time. Remember when he said a zillion times that mexico would pay for the wall.?

President Trump hired undocumented immigrants for $4 an hour for demolition project: court docs

Nobody wants to see children separated from their parents.
Unfortunately illegals dont seem to mind it.
No. You don’t mind. You voted in the people who created this NEW policy, you supported it, and when it started to backfire the people who put it in p,ace blame everyone but themselves.
You democrats voted in the people who made sanctuary cities, which give illegal immigrants the incentive to put their children at risk by illegally entering the US. YOU made this happen.

I agree with Melania.

Nobody likes to see family members separated.

But what can you do? When illegals break the law and get their families involved? .... :dunno:
That's what she meant. But some see it as an opportunity to create a wedge.

Last edited:
i see a divorce coming! Melania should shut up and cook!

Spokeswoman: Melania Trump 'hates to see' families separated at border

She needs to walk to the, so called, man that she USED TO SLEEP WITH....He is the one dragging children away from their parents.

The Dems are going to publish multiple pictures of kids being taken away crying, this fa;;. The orange idiot...trump...is just giving the Dems a HUGE campaign item to beat the GOP over the head with. I mean, there is international outrage over trump's Hitler-like actions.

He can blame Democrats all day long....everyone knows who is calling the shot. He and Mr. Magoo...

Have I perhaps missed a detail in this child separation issue? How is it being established that a child is truly that of the person presenting him/herself as parent? Do they have those papers at least?

Gosh. Better let every inmate out of ALL our prisons cuz...omg..the CHILLREN!

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.
No it isn't.

How did you feel about the obama photos that your liars in the media presented as Trump's photos?

We already know you pathetic hypocrites could not possibly care less about ILLEGALS if you tried.

We know that.

Now, why the hell didn't your media report the detaining under obama, why did they present the photos as Trump's, and how do you feel about that?

Try not giving us the predicable double talk, and try not pulling out your laminated race card.

Thanks

i see a divorce coming! Melania should shut up and cook!

Spokeswoman: Melania Trump 'hates to see' families separated at border

She needs to walk to the, so called, man that she USED TO SLEEP WITH....He is the one dragging children away from their parents.

The Dems are going to publish multiple pictures of kids being taken away crying, this fa;;. The orange idiot...trump...is just giving the Dems a HUGE campaign item to beat the GOP over the head with. I mean, there is international outrage over trump's Hitler-like actions.

He can blame Democrats all day long....everyone knows who is calling the shot. He and Mr. Magoo...

Yes, we know you have those pictures ready taken from Obama times...

But this technique is now dated and no one will take it seriously.

Building the wall is the solution, the funding should be given immediately.

There seems to me to be roughly two categories of journalism recently; fake and propaganda.
Fake news is that which has no basis in fact (that can be found).
The rest, on either side of this catastrophically over-polarized American political milieu, are instant propaganda. One side instantly emphasizes one thing, the other the other.
Think I'll read up on this and maybe get back.

"Fuck you, Melanie. You know damn well your husband can end this immediately...you feckless complicit piece of shit." - Unhinged Kathy Griffin

Forum List

Back