Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

oh my , my widdle baby bambinos have nightmares since our last attempt to violate Americas border . Next trip we will claim that the kids have the nebulous but all purpose 'ptsd' . After that the widdle kids might get bitten by a Rattlesnake or eaten by a mountain lion or raped and impregnated by the 'coyote' showing us the way to America . Who knows ??

You are disgusting.

She probably hated children separated at the border during the Hussein administration but democrats preferred not to focus on it at that time but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of "blasting" the current administration's policy except in the minds of angry Media Matters educated radicals.

Tissue snowflake?

Read and Learn

FACT CHECK: Are Democrats Responsible For DHS Separating Children From Their Parents?

Or shut up and go away....

She probably hated children separated at the border during the Hussein administration but democrats preferred not to focus on it at that time but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of "blasting" the current administration's policy except in the minds of angry Media Matters educated radicals.

Tissue snowflake?

Read and Learn

FACT CHECK: Are Democrats Responsible For DHS Separating Children From Their Parents?

I don't think I am going anywhere.

The truth about separating children from parents at the border...

Melania needs to talk to the orange clown that....supposedly....fathered Barron.

Just how many times will the orange clown lie about this? POTUS =POS

From your own link..

Under U.S. law, entering the country illegally is a crime. The Trump administration has decreed that such attempts will be prosecuted, meaning the adults are detained, and any children who accompany them are separated.

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.
No it isn't.

How did you feel about the obama photos that your liars in the media presented as Trump's photos?

We already know you pathetic hypocrites could not possibly care less about ILLEGALS if you tried.

We know that.

Now, why the hell didn't your media report the detaining under obama, why did they present the photos as Trump's, and how do you feel about that?

Try not giving us the predicable double talk, and try not pulling out your laminated race card.

Thanks

You are a lying piece of shit.....

In an interview with NPR's Morning Edition host Steve Inskeep Tuesday, former President Barack Obama's domestic policy director, Cecilia Muñoz, stated unequivocally that separating children from their parents was not a policy the Obama administration followed.

"The Obama administration did not do that, no. We did not separate children from their parents," Muñoz said. "This is a new decision, a policy decision put in place by the attorney general," which Muñoz said "puts us in league with the most brutal regimes in the world's history."

oh my , my widdle baby bambinos have nightmares since our last attempt to violate Americas border . Next trip we will claim that the kids have the nebulous but all purpose 'ptsd' . After that the widdle kids might get bitten by a Rattlesnake or eaten by a mountain lion or raped and impregnated by the 'coyote' showing us the way to America . Who knows ??

You are disgusting.
------------------------------------------------ Thanks Coyote but its the third world parents that are disgusting Coyote . Subject their baby bambinos to starvation and dying of thirst and all the other hazards i mention in post number 56 Coyote .

Tissue snowflake?

Read and Learn

Yes you are....you are going Ignored.
.you lying piece of shit....

Melania needs to talk to the orange clown that....supposedly....fathered Barron.

From your own link..

Under U.S. law, entering the country illegally is a crime. The Trump administration has decreed that such attempts will be prosecuted, meaning the adults are detained, and any children who accompany them are separated.

Yup....trump decision...not a law...POS....

You are disgusting.
We have an open southern border and shit flows across....
We should not have to put up with this bullshit… Illegal is illegal so fuck them

From your own link..

Yup....trump decision...not a law...POS....

It's a law, you can't pick and choose , change the laws.

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.
No it isn't.

How did you feel about the obama photos that your liars in the media presented as Trump's photos?

We already know you pathetic hypocrites could not possibly care less about ILLEGALS if you tried.

We know that.

Now, why the hell didn't your media report the detaining under obama, why did they present the photos as Trump's, and how do you feel about that?

Try not giving us the predicable double talk, and try not pulling out your laminated race card.

Thanks

In an interview with NPR's Morning Edition host Steve Inskeep Tuesday, former President Barack Obama's domestic policy director, Cecilia Muñoz, stated unequivocally that separating children from their parents was not a policy the Obama administration followed.

"The Obama administration did not do that, no. We did not separate children from their parents," Muñoz said. "This is a new decision, a policy decision put in place by the attorney general," which Muñoz said "puts us in league with the most brutal regimes in the world's history."
Yes it was.. you silly little fucker

Tissue snowflake?

Read and Learn

Yes you are....you are going Ignored.
.you lying piece of shit....

I was telling the other douche to get a tissue but you need a whole carton. I love when posters announce others being put on ignore, like anyone gives a shit!

i see a divorce coming! Melania should shut up and cook!

Spokeswoman: Melania Trump 'hates to see' families separated at border
Where exactly does she 'blast' the policy?

She disagrees with it and that is fine as it is her right. She proves she not just a mouthpiece for her husband (unlike the past first ladies, notably the last one).

While immigration advocates and Democrats disagree with the policy, I find I don't really care what they think.

This is nothing more than a strategy to ensure that our borders become wide open.

"Fuck you, Melanie. You know damn well your husband can end this immediately...you feckless complicit piece of shit." - Unhinged Kathy Griffin
You find it easy to make shit up and lie don't you.
Basquebromance IS the Russian troll the left claims to care about. He loves playing both sides against each other then laughing about the flame war he starts

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.
No it isn't.

We know that.

Thanks

Yes it was.. you silly little fucker

You and your like are liars....all it you follow the giant orange liar....

legal or illegal --- its ALL the same thing as the government big wigs called conservatives and progressives make the decisions about who destroys the USA Rustic .

i see a divorce coming! Melania should shut up and cook!

Spokeswoman: Melania Trump 'hates to see' families separated at border
Where exactly does she 'blast' the policy?

She disagrees with it and that is fine as it is her right. She proves she not just a mouthpiece for her husband (unlike the past first ladies, notably the last one).

While immigration advocates and Democrats disagree with the policy, I find I don't really care what they think.

This is nothing more than a strategy to ensure that our borders become wide open.

Melanie is in it for the buck...why else would she mate with the orange clown

Forum List

Back