Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

Nothing more pathetic than the virtue signaling left. Nothing.

dirt-kathy-griffin.jpg

I wonder how many illegals that stupid ass virtue signaling kuuunt has allowed to live in her gated community.

She probably hated children separated at the border during the Hussein administration but democrats preferred not to focus on it at that time but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of "blasting" the current administration's policy except in the minds of angry Media Matters educated radicals.
And your moron blames dems while he has both houses and he's president ?? The blithering idiot couldn't do something about it ?? Oh yeah the POS wants his wall or else

The truth about separating children from parents at the border...

FACT CHECK: Are Democrats Responsible For DHS Separating Children From Their Parents?

Melania needs to talk to the orange clown that....supposedly....fathered Barron.

Just how many times will the orange clown lie about this? POTUS =POS

From your own link..

Under U.S. law, entering the country illegally is a crime. The Trump administration has decreed that such attempts will be prosecuted, meaning the adults are detained, and any children who accompany them are separated.

Yup....trump decision...not a law...POS....
Lying piece of shit.

i see a divorce coming! Melania should shut up and cook!

Spokeswoman: Melania Trump 'hates to see' families separated at border
Where exactly does she 'blast' the policy?

She disagrees with it and that is fine as it is her right. She proves she not just a mouthpiece for her husband (unlike the past first ladies, notably the last one).

While immigration advocates and Democrats disagree with the policy, I find I don't really care what they think.

This is nothing more than a strategy to ensure that our borders become wide open.

Melanie is in it for the buck...why else would she mate with the orange clown
Sure she is. Your crystal ball tells you that? Maybe you should just continue snorting your poison.

"Fuck you, Melanie. You know damn well your husband can end this immediately...you feckless complicit piece of shit." - Unhinged Kathy Griffin
You find it easy to make shit up and lie don't you.

she did say that on her twitter. you're just gonna have to deal with it, snowflake
Well, good for her if it is true. Let's hope more people will stand up for the kidnapped kids being slowly tortured by Trump and his criminal administration.

i see a divorce coming! Melania should shut up and cook!

Spokeswoman: Melania Trump 'hates to see' families separated at border
Where exactly does she 'blast' the policy?

She disagrees with it and that is fine as it is her right. She proves she not just a mouthpiece for her husband (unlike the past first ladies, notably the last one).

While immigration advocates and Democrats disagree with the policy, I find I don't really care what they think.

This is nothing more than a strategy to ensure that our borders become wide open.

Melanie is in it for the buck...why else would she mate with the orange clown
Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing

This is a dark period in this county's history....we are becoming an international pariah....

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.
No it isn't.

How did you feel about the obama photos that your liars in the media presented as Trump's photos?

We already know you pathetic hypocrites could not possibly care less about ILLEGALS if you tried.

We know that.

Now, why the hell didn't your media report the detaining under obama, why did they present the photos as Trump's, and how do you feel about that?

Try not giving us the predicable double talk, and try not pulling out your laminated race card.

Thanks

The one thing I've realized about Trumpists is they are utterly incapable of taking responsibility for their policies. As soon as it goes south they blame everyone else. It's utterly cowardly.

1. When leftists started circulating pictures from the Obama era when we had that flood of unacommpanied minors and claimed it was under Trump, I felt the same as I do when you guys circulate decietful pictures. Now what does that have to do with the policy in question? Nothing. Just leftists being dishonest (I won't hold my breath and expect you to criticize your own).

2. "Now, why the hell didn't your media report the detaining under obama, why did they present the photos as Trump's, and how do you feel about that?" They did. Where do you think those pictures came from? On the other hand - there is a difference that your team persistently refuses to recognize. For the most part those were not kids TAKEN from their families (there was no 100% policy in place under Obama - that is YOUR policy). Those kids were from the unprecedented flood of UNACCOMPANIED MINORS - that means they did not come with parents.

Let's see if you have the integrity and honesty to OWN your shit on this policy with out the predictable blame Dems/Obama/Hillary/the Parents -- ANYONE but you own policies.

You're making the mistake of assuming we give a shit if the children are separated from their parents due to the actions of the parents.
We have absolutely no responsibility,it's all on the parents.

Yup. Like I said. You Trumpists are incapable of taking responsibility for your own policies.

Still denying the 2014 photo huh?

"Fuck you, Melanie. You know damn well your husband can end this immediately...you feckless complicit piece of shit." - Unhinged Kathy Griffin
You find it easy to make shit up and lie don't you.

she did say that on her twitter. you're just gonna have to deal with it, snowflake
Well, good for her if it is true. Let's hope more people will stand up for the kidnapped kids being slowly tortured by Trump and his criminal administration.
----------------------------------------------- third world parents and and baby shield bambinos are rightfully being detained and their plans to invade the USA are being thwarted Camp .

Under U.S. law, entering the country illegally is a crime. The Trump administration has decreed that such attempts will be prosecuted, meaning the adults are detained, and any children who accompany them are separated.
So that's Trump policy, right?

Am I supposed to feel bad about illegal aliens coming into our country and getting separated from their children? Because if I am, I must be a bad person. Good parents wouldn’t put their children in that situation

Period. Donald Trump isn’t to blame, their parents are.
Some of them are removing their children from far worse situations. That makes them bad parents?
Well. I'd rather fight than run.......

If a president doesn't follow the law, it makes him a dictator

No?

No?

Oh...we will have a Dictator....if the GOP continues to be complicit to his obstruction of justice and abuse of power....

Am I supposed to feel bad about illegal aliens coming into our country and getting separated from their children? Because if I am, I must be a bad person. Good parents wouldn’t put their children in that situation

Period. Donald Trump isn’t to blame, their parents are.
Some of them are removing their children from far worse situations. That makes them bad parents?
Unsubstantiated media propaganda.

No?

Oh...we will have a Dictator....if the GOP continues to be complicit to his obstruction of justice and abuse of power....
It's absolute war and you know it..

It isn't a Trump policy.
Yes. It is.
We provide a visa system for people to use.
We have student visas, work visas and tourist visas.
We have a 100% right to control our border crossings and immigration.
Illegal alien Parents know that they are breaking the law and endangering their kids.
Illegal immigration is bad for America but it's great for the racist Democratic Party.

oh my , my widdle baby bambinos have nightmares since our last attempt to violate Americas border . Next trip we will claim that the kids have the nebulous but all purpose 'ptsd' . After that the widdle kids might get bitten by a Rattlesnake or eaten by a mountain lion or raped and impregnated by the 'coyote' showing us the way to America . Who knows ??

You are disgusting.
------------------------------------------------ Thanks Coyote but its the third world parents that are disgusting Coyote . Subject their baby bambinos to starvation and dying of thirst and all the other hazards i mention in post number 56 Coyote .

You know...it's interesting. Over and over I've asked this but, no one responds directly. Is it disgusting to take your children out of a terrible situation? One that is worse than the journey?

The truth about separating children from parents at the border...

FACT CHECK: Are Democrats Responsible For DHS Separating Children From Their Parents?

Melania needs to talk to the orange clown that....supposedly....fathered Barron.

Just how many times will the orange clown lie about this? POTUS =POS

From your own link..

Yup....trump decision...not a law...POS....

It's a law, you can't pick and choose , change the laws.

Yes. You can. Jaywalking is a crime.

But we don't throw them all in jail and chuck their kids into facilities.

Forum List

Back