BREAKING: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

In my opinion the governor of Texas needs to shut that polling place down immediately.

This is yet another example of Democrats shoving the rest of us around because we're nice people who don't want to cause trouble.

If I was governor I would send the National Guard and the police there and arrest everyone wearing a NAACP shirt. I would also stop them from handing out water and that secretary in charge of that poll would be brought up on election charges.

What's the difference between this and the New Black Panther member in Philly brandishing night-sticks?

Not much.

In my opinion the governor of Texas needs to shut that polling place down immediately.

This is yet another example of Democrats shoving the rest of us around because we're nice people who don't want to cause trouble.

If I was governor I would send the National Guard and the police there and arrest everyone wearing a NAACP shirt. I would also stop them from handing out water and that secretary in charge of that poll would be brought up on election charges.

What's the difference between this and the New Black Panther member in Philly brandishing night-sticks?

Not much.
They could call the police. I enjoyed you advocating for big government because "republicans" are too stupid to call the police though.

Something tells me that any place where the NAACP was able to stranglehold a polling location probably didn't have a ton of Romney supporters there to being with :p

Not much.
They could call the police. I enjoyed you advocating for big government because "republicans" are too stupid to call the police though.

If the authorities at the polls are corrupt what do you expect the cops to do.

The only thing you can do is file a lawsuit in civil court if the voting officials are cheating and that won't help change the vote in this election.

That's the problem with our election system. Every recourse won't change the vote even if it is discovered that votes were obtained illegally.

Illegal how?

You can not Campaign for a Candidate in or around a Polling place. Idiot.

The NAACP is not a campaign or a candidate. Their shirts violated no Electioneering statue I'm aware of and water is just water.

I didn't see a single quote in the OP's article that would constitute electioneering.

Talking about Obama, pulling out Obama voters and placing them at the head of a long line?

Nope.....nothing to see here folks.:eusa_whistle:

If true, the cops should have been called.

This is only being "reported" on nutter websites so who knows if there is any truth to it. A big tell is the 'stand down' comment that the nutters lately throw into every situation.

:rolleyes:

Maybe the poll workers could have called in the AC 130 gunship to disperse the crowd??? :rolleyes:

Not much.

"The democrats are real bullies...."you have to wonder on what planet Mudwhistle lives sometimes.

You can not Campaign for a Candidate in or around a Polling place. Idiot.

The NAACP is not a campaign or a candidate. Their shirts violated no Electioneering statue I'm aware of and water is just water.

I didn't see a single quote in the OP's article that would constitute electioneering.

Talking about Obama, pulling out Obama voters and placing them at the head of a long line?

That is the ONLY part that is seemingly illegal...pulling voters out of line. They weren't talking about Obama, they were talking about themselves going to campaign for Obama. There were no quotes about Obama policies or about voting for Obama. THAT is electioneering. Saying "I'm going to Ohio to campaign for Obama" is not Electioneering.

That is the ONLY part that is seemingly illegal...pulling voters out of line. They weren't talking about Obama, they were talking about themselves going to campaign for Obama. There were no quotes about Obama policies or about voting for Obama. THAT is electioneering. Saying "I'm going to Ohio to campaign for Obama" is not Electioneering.

There is a sign that is put up every time I vote.

"Do not discuss politics or talk about any candidate"

You cannot talk in line about who you support or who you're voting for. This is like saying "Bomb" in the airport or on an aircraft. You should be removed if anyone reports that you are doing so. In this case the NAACP members were reported and nothing was done. This is grounds for legal action if not criminal charges.

I heard some old lady say that "if Obama wins because of voter fraud, we're gonna burn this motherfucker down"

I was kind of shocked

When I stood in line to vote, we talked about nothing but politics and who we were voting for. I don't recall getting arrested.

I haven't ever been to a polling place that didn't have numerous placards around the building, denoting the limit beyond which electioneering is prohibited.

Fair enough, I honestly didn't pay much attention to them.

It makes me wonder even more why nobody did anything about something seemingly so serious.

Is it a serious matter when black people buck a line? And if they buck a line would it be likely for the rest of the line to object? Not necessarily.

In the Marine Corps, in long "chow" lines leading up to the mess hall, black guys would regularly buck the line to the point where the line went into the mess hall door, and they did it without a second thought. I never saw them get any resistance from the white guys there who simply acquiesced. The white Marines weren't afraid, they just didn't want to get into a hassle about it. The black guys took advantage of that indifference.

Did they make the white guys drink from separate water fountains, or get off the sidewalk when black folks passed by?

Your first choice was Rick Parry.

And he's a dumbfuck.

and then it was Cain......
3aeb49ae.jpg
Anyone who thinks Biden is an intelligent man has no business call others "dumbfuck".

Fair enough, I honestly didn't pay much attention to them.

It makes me wonder even more why nobody did anything about something seemingly so serious.

Is it a serious matter when black people buck a line? And if they buck a line would it be likely for the rest of the line to object? Not necessarily.

In the Marine Corps, in long "chow" lines leading up to the mess hall, black guys would regularly buck the line to the point where the line went into the mess hall door, and they did it without a second thought. I never saw them get any resistance from the white guys there who simply acquiesced. The white Marines weren't afraid, they just didn't want to get into a hassle about it. The black guys took advantage of that indifference.

Did they make the white guys drink from separate water fountains, or get off the sidewalk when black folks passed by?

Most of us would RATHER drink from a fountain that hadn't been touched by a hate filled nigga like you Cookie.

So Cookie...did Whitey invent Aids and Crack to kill off Niggas like you?

Forum List

Back