Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Full Faith and Credit is also part of the Constitution and Arizona cannot violate that.

Requiring documentation doesn't violate any such clause.

Congress has to release states from recognizing public records, they can't do it on their own.

So?

That has nothing to do with this bill or this discussion.

Don't read "hate sites", so your obvious ad hominem attempt is a fail.

It's just a wild coincidence that you are reciting the idiocy from KOS, DU, MoveOn and HuffingGlue..

Wild how that works...

Why don't you stop playing silly word games and discuss the issue instead?

Arizona requires documentation of eligibility to be president.

You of the left have come unglued at the prospect.

That is 100% of the issue.

I don't support this bill because (IMHO) it has Constitutional issues that will ultimately cause it to fail and make us (Republicans) look silly.

There is no constitutional issue and the Republicans always look silly.

We've got plenty of ammunition with jobs, the economy, and the monstrosity called ObamaCare to get wrapped up on the media with this kind of buffoonery.

The sovereign state of Arizona can do as it pleases. The bill is 100% consistent with the constitution but is largely fluff. In reality, it's meaningless - which is why I remark at the utter panic among the fascists. Clearly they believe that Obama will not be able to produce documentation that he was born withing the USA.

Now it heads to the Arizona republican dominated house and then to Governor Jan Brewers desk to be signed. This is going to make the White House implode over this as this is now mainstream thanks to Trump making this constitutional crisis come to light. Now since Arizona Senate has taken the first step in becoming the first state to pass a presidential eligibility bill to make sure a candidate produces more documentation to ensure that they are actually a natural born citizen, I think it will make other states like Texas go ahead and pass theirs with other states following. Obama is in trouble.

Arizona Senate Passes Proof of Eligibility Legislation; One Step Closer To... Got Papers!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

As reported, Montana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Indiana, Connecticut, Missouri and Iowa are pursuing legislation that will require presidential and vice-presidential candidates prove they're Constitutionally Eligible. The Arizona legislation just passed HB 2177 in the Senate and it now moves on to the Arizona House and then to Gov. Brewer for her signature.

no shortage of peyote in Arizona is there .

I'm not a birther but, it is quite puzzling that Obama has spent big bucks in trying to hide his certificate, when a simple showing would put an end to all of it.

It's a good thing Trump has brought this issue forward. It will force the annointed one to either put up or shut up. The passing of the Arizona bill is also a good thing. Once again, either put up or shut up.

The best thing about Trump is the fact that he's not affraid to say what is absolutely true about Obama's incompetent ass. As Trump stood up yesterday and said during his interview with Hannity, "Obama is the worst president in history. I used to think it was Carter, but Carter is now #2"

Amen to that!......And that point needs to be made by ALL candidates, too include any on the left who are considering challenging Obama's inept ass.

Obama is taking this country down the proverbial toilet. The american people need to be reminded of this, and how he is doing it, at every opportunity........It's time to seriously start hammering the moron, to ensure his ass is summarilly tossed in '12.

Now it heads to the Arizona republican dominated house and then to Governor Jan Brewers desk to be signed. This is going to make the White House implode over this as this is now mainstream thanks to Trump making this constitutional crisis come to light. Now since Arizona Senate has taken the first step in becoming the first state to pass a presidential eligibility bill to make sure a candidate produces more documentation to ensure that they are actually a natural born citizen, I think it will make other states like Texas go ahead and pass theirs with other states following. Obama is in trouble.

Arizona Senate Passes Proof of Eligibility Legislation; One Step Closer To... Got Papers!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

As reported, Montana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Indiana, Connecticut, Missouri and Iowa are pursuing legislation that will require presidential and vice-presidential candidates prove they're Constitutionally Eligible. The Arizona legislation just passed HB 2177 in the Senate and it now moves on to the Arizona House and then to Gov. Brewer for her signature.

seems not all the illegal drugs leave Arizona

Parents:
Needed as part of "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" as not all children born in the United States are automatically citizens. Children born to those who may be in this country under the diplomatic status of another country are not citizens at birth. Hence you need the parents to know who the 14th applies to.

That's nice, but the 14th says not a word about it. Your claim was false.

I don't support this bill because (IMHO) it has Constitutional issues that will ultimately cause it to fail and make us (Republicans) look silly.

We've got plenty of ammunition with jobs, the economy, and the monstrosity called ObamaCare to get wrapped up on the media with this kind of buffoonery.

The sovereign state of Arizona can do as it pleases. The bill is 100% consistent with the constitution but is largely fluff. In reality, it's meaningless - which is why I remark at the utter panic among the fascists. Clearly they believe that Obama will not be able to produce documentation that he was born withing the USA.

Clearly they believe that Obama will not be able to produce documentation that he was born withing the USA.

Thats about 100% correct they're scared.

seems not all the illegal drugs leave Arizona

OT but interesting

In California, for example, the rights of Native Americans seem protected because of a favorable decision by the California Supreme Court in the 1964 "Woody Case." However the rights of non-Indian peyotists are ambiguous at best since their use of peyote is a felony under state law despite the fact that peyote proves to be spiritually nourishing and medically beneficial regardless of ethnic ancestry, and despite the alleged constitutional right to religious freedom for all Americans.
Three states have exempted peyote from "controlled substance" prohibitions, and do permit the "bona-fide" sacramental use of peyote by non-Indians who are members of an established church: these are New York, Arizona and New Mexico.

Peyote And The Law

OK:

1. I would appreciate it if you followed the rules of the posting board and didn't quote pieces of my posts out-of-context.

I've violated no rules.

I back-quote to add context to the reply.

I was told not to do that early on, and expect others to do the same.

You failed to comprehend what it was you were told.

I suspect your were changing back-quotes, which DOES violate the rules. I've changed not one word or letter of what you said.

Hawaii has a long form Arizona will recognize it. How much more do I have to repeat myself?

Arizona does not have the authority to reject the COLB issued by the State of Hawaii in determine the date and place of birth of a United States citizen. If they do, they are violating Article I Section 1 unless Congress has passed a law saying they can.

How much more do I have to repeat myself?

>>>>

Where does it say it?

See post above. Arizona does not have the authority to reject the public records of another state unless exempted by legislation passed by the Federal Constitution under it's authority to do so.

Just like states are required to recognize the legal marriages of other states unless exempted by Congress, which Congress did with the Defense of Marriage act.

>>>>

You can keep on repeating yourself until pigs fly, it won't change the Constitution.

Don't talk about a subject you haven't a clue about.

Speaking of missing a clue here or there;

Explain to us why the Supreme Court refuses to hear any of this birther nonsense?

Why is unclear. How is very clear. Under the SCOTUS Rule of Four, 4 of the justices must vote in the affirmative for a case to be heard by the full court. Since no case yet presented to the SCOTUS has received 4 votes, that means that Roberts, Alito, Scallia, and/or Thomas has voted with the more liberal wing of the court.

>>>>

Don't talk about a subject you haven't a clue about.

Speaking of missing a clue here or there;

Explain to us why the Supreme Court refuses to hear any of this birther nonsense?

Why is unclear. How is very clear. Under the SCOTUS Rule of Four, 4 of the justices must vote in the affirmative for a case to be heard by the full court. Since no case yet presented to the SCOTUS has received 4 votes, that means that Roberts, Alito, Scallia, and/or Thomas has voted with the more liberal wing of the court.

>>>>

No standing is the opinion of the court, which doesn't mean the claims are in valid, or false..

Full Faith and Credit is also part of the Constitution and Arizona cannot violate that.

Never said that requiring documentation that a candidate meets the criteria for elective office does.

However, rejecting the public record of another State issued under the Seal of that State sure does.

Congress has to release states from recognizing public records, they can't do it on their own.

So?

That has nothing to do with this bill or this discussion.

It has everything to do with a discussion of the Constitutionality of the law. Under the FF&C (Article IV, Section 1) Arizona is Constitutionally bound to give credit to the public records of another state unless exempted by Congress.

It's just a wild coincidence that you are reciting the idiocy from KOS, DU, MoveOn and HuffingGlue..

Wild how that works...

Unlike some who scourer the internet or listen to the radio to find out what their are supposed to support and what their talking points should be I form my own opinions of the law based on actually reading it.

Sorry, fail.

>>>>

Never said that requiring documentation that a candidate meets the criteria for elective office does.

However, rejecting the public record of another State issued under the Seal of that State sure does.

It has everything to do with a discussion of the Constitutionality of the law. Under the FF&C (Article IV, Section 1) Arizona is Constitutionally bound to give credit to the public records of another state unless exempted by Congress.

Wild how that works...

Unlike some who scourer the internet or listen to the radio to find out what their are supposed to support and what their talking points should be I form my own opinions of the law based on actually reading it.

Sorry, fail.

>>>>

Arizona is not regecting the long form BC they have.

The fascist punk hussien obama will just concede Arizona.Or some democRAT activist liberal judge
will declare it inconstitutional.

Well I guess that shows I'm not a member of the "left" as I support 100% that ALL candidates for elective office provide documented evidence that the meet the requirements to hold the office they wish to be elected into.

The issue isn't about requiring candidates to provide documentation, in my view the issue is one state mandating the type of information they are required to include in their own public records. One state does not have the authority to do that. In addition, if Arizona rejects an official birth document issued under the Seal of the State of Hawaii, then they will have violated the Full Faith and Credit clause because they have not received Congressional permission to do so.

Sure there is, and you can deny to see it all the way through the liberals winning in court and the law being thrown out followed by the claims of activist judges.

Better would be to write the law in a Constitutional manner in the first place.

The sovereign state of Arizona can do as it pleases.

Can the sovereign state of Arizona decide that it doesn't want to allow black people to vote in federal elections?

Can the sovereign state of Arizona decide that it doesn't want to allow women to vote in federal elections?

Can the sovereign state of Arizona decide that the minimum voting age for federal elections is 32?

The bill is 100% consistent with the constitution but is largely fluff. In reality, it's meaningless - which is why I remark at the utter panic among the fascists. Clearly they believe that Obama will not be able to produce documentation that he was born withing the USA.

Personally speaking I wouldn't mind seeing Obama file birth documents issued by State of Hawaii and Arizona rejects it. The case taken to court and the legislature slapped up side the head for passing an unconstitutional law.

However with the politics involved the publicity in the media of such a trial would probably guarantee Obama would be reelected and the financial impact of having him in office for 4 more years would be devastating in efforts to rebuild the economy, promote jobs, reduce the deficit (let a lone the debt) and the repeal of ObamaCare.

>>>>

Forum List

Back