Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

Not if someone declassifies it.
Then it all becomes declassified.

Right?
It is supposed to work that way.

Trump ordered the FBI to declassify all documents regarding the FBI's criminal CROSSFIRE HURTICANE Op against him and his team / staff.

After going on 20 months now the FBI has illegally refused to comply with the lawful Presidential Order AND refuses to comply with FOIA requests for that data.

The FBI is currently GUILTY of failure to comply with a lawful order to declassify documents and guilty of numerous violations of the US FOIA.

He only asked 1 question, at least of me - 'do you believe Biden declassified every document in the world?'
No. I asked if you believe Biden declassified every document in America?

Let me replay the question because you seem to have forgotten.

It's a simple question. The case of two presidents saying they declassified
documents.

If Trump declassified those in the residence, Biden just declassified every document in America.

Yes/No?

Your thread title says you think Biden just declassified every document in the world, Simp. You clearly thought he did.

Where you lying then, or are you lying now?
I know the answer to that question is NO?

Which is why i've been asking which documents did Biden just declassify?

Why can't you answer that?

It is supposed to work that way.

Trump ordered the FBI to declassify all documents regarding the FBI's criminal CROSSFIRE HURTICANE Op against him and his team / staff.

After going on 20 months now the FBI has illegally refused to comply with the lawful Presidential Order AND refuses to comply with FOIA requests for that data.

The FBI is currently GUILTY of failure to comply with a lawful order to declassify documents and guilty of numerous violations of the US FOIA.
Not the FBI. I already posted to you, it was Mark Meadows who modified Trumps order.

He told the FBI to redact it according to the DOJ request, and send the redacted file to the White House.

The FBI did as Mark Meadows told them to do.

I know the answer to that question is NO?

Which is why i've been asking which documents did Biden just declassify?

Why can't you answer that?
I can answer what YOU think your Vegetable Messiah declassified:

"EVERY DOCUMENT IN THE WORLD"

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I can answer what YOU think your Vegetable Messiah declassified:

"EVERY DOCUMENT IN THE WORLD"

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I already told you, I know that Biden didn't declassify every document in the world.

I asked the next question, what documents did Biden declassify?

I've repeatedly asked the question that no republican is willing to answer.

Did Biden just instantly declassify every document in America?

No. I asked if you believe Biden declassified every document in America?

Let me replay the question because you seem to have forgotten.
What you posted the 2nd time is not your original question.

In answer to this question, however, the answer is obviously NO.

President Trump, for example, ordered the FBI to declassify documents. The FBI criminally refused and continues to do so.

Bide walking across the WH lawn and declaring, 'I now declassify every classified documents in the US' is not how it works.

Lime Trump, he can order documents to be declassified, have it officially go on record, but that isn't what Biden did.

The question, starting in post #5

So did every document in America just get declassified?

Not the FBI. I already posted to you, it was Mark Meadows who modified Trumps order.

He told the FBI to redact it according to the DOJ request, and send the redacted file to the White House.

I am talking about Trump ordering all Crossfire Hurricane Docs to be declassified, which they have criminally made no effort to do.

Crossfire Hurticane, as reported by multiple sources, has not been declassified going on 20 months now.

Are you sure you want to go with that argument, because it completely voids Trumps claim that he declassified any of those documents.

The president has the power to declassify, but that power can't be invoked by accident. And Trump taking those documents from the oval office "by accident", voids their being declassified "by accident"

In fact, Without knowing which documents he removed on purpose vs by accident. There is no way to know which documents were declassified and which ones not.
Declassifying documents has nothing to do with whether they were taken on purpose or by accident.

I already told you, I know that Biden didn't declassify every document in the world.

I asked the next question, what documents did Biden declassify?

I've repeatedly asked the question that no republican is willing to answer.

Did Biden just instantly declassify every document in America?
Oh, so you admit you lied in your thread title.

Can we get this one moved to the Rubber Room?

What you posted the 2nd time is not your original question.
I couldn't get any republican to give a simple yes no on the first question, which was a no-brainer.

So I narrowed to question to did Biden declassify every document in America.

That's the question that's stuck in every republican craw, that they can't seem to answer, by answering. Either he did, or he didn't. Nobody will say which one.

I am talking about Trump ordering all Crossfire Hurricane Docs to be declassified, which they have criminally made no effort to do.

Crossfire Hurticane, as reported by multiple sources, has not been declassified going on 20 months now.
I already gave you the answer on crossfire hurricane, for the third time now.

I already posted to you, it was Mark Meadows who modified Trumps order.

The five year old calls Trump a butt again. LOL. OMG, a butt! MAGA! MAGA!

When I was your age, Saturday mornings were the only times we could sit and watch cartoons. We didn't have entire networks dedicated to them like you do today. Just an interesting FYI.

MAGA!
Still not seeing an answer to a simple question.

Sez the maroon the calls ByeDon poopiepants! I mean u just can't make this shit up!!! OMFG poopiepants OMFG!
MAGA
Here:
1661641112426.png

Forum List

Back