Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

Correct, the words Top and Secret aren't classified.
The documents they are stamped on are...

Classified documents / reports are classified at the highest level of info inside the Documents / reports.

A report classified as 'TS' can have pages / paragraphs marked 'U' for UNCLASS, but the overall classification of the document would still be 'TS'.

Courts have held a President has the authority to declassify anything at any time while in office.

Tell all of us why you posted a clip of your Vegetable Messiah claiming he just declassified every document in every country on Earth. :cuckoo:
If Biden has that authority to every document in America (subset of the world) did every document in America become declassified?

By Biden using the same incantation that Trump used.

Yes or No would be a good way to answer.

Meaner Gene thinks Veggie Joe can declassify documents in Russia, China, Iran, and every other country on Earth. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I have answered you several times now. I can't help it if you are tol stupid to understand the answers....and if you could not u derstand such simple answers this entire issue is over your head.
You've been owned.

If Biden has that authority to every document in America (subset of the world) did every document in America become declassified?

By Biden using the same incantation that Trump used.

Yes or No would be a good way to answer.
Link us up to Trump announcing to the world he declassified every document on Earth, Simp.

GO!

You've been owned.
Evidently you can't read and are stupid, as well.

I, along with others, answered his question repeatedly. He has just proven himself, like you, to be too stupid to understand the answe, as well as his continuing to try to gaslight others...which seems to have worked on you.

The documents they are stamped on are...

Classified documents / reports are classified at the highest level of info inside the Documents / reports.

A report classified as 'TS' can have pages / paragraphs marked 'U' for UNCLASS, but the overall classification of the document would still be 'TS'.
Correct.
Documents are a mix of different classification levels from paragraph to paragraph, sentence to sentence.

1661638812763.png

Meaner Gene thinks Veggie Joe can declassify documents in Russia, China, Iran, and every other country on Earth. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
No, just in America

So why can't you answer where it worked on every document in America?

We can worry about the rest of the world later.

Evidently you can't read and are stupid, as well.

I, along with others, answered his question repeatedly. He has just proven himself, like you, to be too stupid to understand the answe, as well as his continuing to try to gaslight others...which seems to have worked on you.
Then put your answer into a few simple words, like YES or NO.

Answering a question with a question isn't an answer.

No you didn't. You answered imaginary questions because you were owned.
He only asked 1 question, at least of me - 'do you believe Biden declassified every document in the world?'

1. This is the stupidest f*ing question I have heard in ages.

2. OF COURSE Biden did NOT declassify every classified document in the world.

WTF is wrong with you freaks?

Leave the 'dead horse' alone.

No, just in America

So why can't you answer where it worked on every document in America?

We can worry about the rest of the world later.
Your thread title says you think Biden just declassified every document in the world, Simp. You clearly thought he did.

Where you lying then, or are you lying now?

Forum List

Back