BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC.

The stay appears to apply nationwide, which means it can’t be implemented until further court action.

COURT BLOCKS BAN

Obama appointed judge....DHS is ignoring her stay and staying on track.....I'd say nice try if it had been. Amazing how fast Soros can organize a protest. :disbelief:
Trump and red state America has done a fantastic job with making AMERICA RASCIST AGAIN!!!!

It's more important than ever for Trump get some Conservative Justices on our Supreme Court. The Democrats will continue to fight against the American People.

Trump got it right on this. We shouldn't be accepting Thousands in from these very dangerous Terrorism-plagued nations. The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for trying to thwart that.

The Leftists because of their confused moral compass cannot distinguish between right and wrong, so how can they be possibly trusted to know good from bad in people?

Because of the Leftists pathological altruism they see only good in all of these so-called refugees, because of muh feelings etc.

As such the Leftists are as much of a danger to peoples in Western nations as the Islamic terrorists are.

Yeah, they should be looking out for Americans. I don't know what happened to that Party. Looks like the NWO Globalists have hijacked the Party. Most Americans support Trump trying to protect them. I think Democrats are gonna regret opposing this at some point. It was a reasonable common sense action to protect Americans.

"I think Democrats are gonna regret opposing this at some point."

I'm sure that President Trump's National Security team are looking at possibly prohibiting any form of protesting at American airports and declaring such as a National Security Risk.

With that any Leftist Agitators gathering and launching an unruly protest like last night at JFK could very easily be arrested and removed and taken away.
Oh well get ready for a Trump-GOP concocted False Flag Attack on the U.S. Also, Trump only received 60 million votes!!! Meanwhile over 160 million registered voters didn't vote for Trump!!! So what's this shit about the American people want Trump to protect them. You mean 60 million "Chicken Little" the sky is falling Trump voters are afraid of their own SHADOWS!!!!

How is Madam President doing, she's nine days into her term of office now, so I think she'll....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

American patriots will not stand for Trump's fascist aggression.

What are you going to do? Bang your pots and pans :rolleyes-41:

President Trump has the American military and all United States Law Enforcement including the FBI.

What do you Leftist Traitors have? Nothing, just pots and pans to bang.

It's more important than ever for Trump get some Conservative Justices on our Supreme Court. The Democrats will continue to fight against the American People.

Trump got it right on this. We shouldn't be accepting Thousands in from these very dangerous Terrorism-plagued nations. The #1 priority has to be protecting Americans. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for trying to thwart that.

The Leftists because of their confused moral compass cannot distinguish between right and wrong, so how can they be possibly trusted to know good from bad in people?

Because of the Leftists pathological altruism they see only good in all of these so-called refugees, because of muh feelings etc.

As such the Leftists are as much of a danger to peoples in Western nations as the Islamic terrorists are.

Yeah, they should be looking out for Americans. I don't know what happened to that Party. Looks like the NWO Globalists have hijacked the Party. Most Americans support Trump trying to protect them. I think Democrats are gonna regret opposing this at some point. It was a reasonable common sense action to protect Americans.

I'm sure that President Trump's National Security team are looking at possibly prohibiting any form of protesting at American airports and declaring such as a National Security Risk.

With that any Leftist Agitators gathering and launching an unruly protest like last night at JFK could very easily be arrested and removed and taken away.
Oh well get ready for a Trump-GOP concocted False Flag Attack on the U.S. Also, Trump only received 60 million votes!!! Meanwhile over 160 million registered voters didn't vote for Trump!!! So what's this shit about the American people want Trump to protect them. You mean 60 million "Chicken Little" the sky is falling Trump voters are afraid of their own SHADOWS!!!!

There is no valid reason for Americans to be forced to accept Thousands in from these very dangerous nations. Non-US Citizens don't have the right to dictate US Immigration Policies. Trump has taken a reasonable common sense action. He's putting Americans first. And that's what most Americans want.

Non-US Citizens don't have the right to dictate US Immigration Policies. The Democrats are gonna regret fighting against American Citizens on this one. They've proven they don't care about Americans. They only care about opposing Donald Trump on everything. It's all about 'Party before Country' for them.
Trump doesn't have a mandate to pull off this shit!!!! He only received 26 percent of registered voters! Meanwhile, 74 percent of registered voters DIDN'T vote for TRUMP!!!!
2016a_0.JPG

There is no valid reason for Americans to be forced to accept Thousands in from these very dangerous nations. Non-US Citizens don't have the right to dictate US Immigration Policies. Trump has taken a reasonable common sense action. He's putting Americans first. And that's what most Americans want.
When you say "Americans" what you mean to say is CONSERVATIVE Americans; who are in the minority in this country. Face it, all you 20th Century conservatives will be irrelevant in the 21st Century.

Non-US Citizens don't have the right to dictate US Immigration Policies. The Democrats are gonna regret fighting against American Citizens on this one. They've proven they don't care about Americans. They only care about opposing Donald Trump on everything. It's all about 'Party before Country' for them.
Trump doesn't have a mandate to pull off this shit!!!! He only received 26 percent of registered voters! Meanwhile, 74 percent of registered voters DIDN'T vote for TRUMP!!!!
2016a_0.JPG

He's putting Americans first. Protecting American Citizens has to be the #1 priority. I don't support allowing Thousands in from these known Terror-Haven nations. I'm 100% behind Trump on this.

When you say "Americans" what you mean to say is CONSERVATIVE Americans; who are in the minority in this country. Face it, all you 20th Century conservatives will be irrelevant in the 21st Century.

He's protecting all Americans. Terrorists attack all Americans. They don't distinguish between 'Conservative' and 'Liberal.' When or if these nations get their Terrorism problems under control, we can then consider resuming regular Immigration with them.

2016a_0.JPG

He's putting Americans first. Protecting American Citizens has to be the #1 priority. I don't support allowing Thousands in from these known Terror-Haven nations. I'm 100% behind Trump on this.

The Leftist Traitor Maniacs will not succeed, they are wasting their time, they will not be allowed to continue their fanatical quest to destroy the American nation.

These people they are demanding are allowed into America, they come from some of the most dangerous, violent and unstable nations on this planet and only either full-on Traitors or the absolute insane would think that allowing unlimited amounts of these people into America OR ANY other Western nation is a good idea.

He's protecting all Americans. Terrorists attack all Americans. They don't distinguish between 'Conservative' and 'Liberal.' When or if these nations get their Terrorism problems under control, we can then consider resuming regular Immigration with them.
So why not target home grown terrorist AS well???? Is it because white home grown terrorist are conservative and vote Republican????

So why not target home grown terrorist AS well???? Is it because white home grown terrorist are conservative and vote Republican????

"Is it because white home grown terrorist are conservative and vote Republican????"

You racist.

"Is it because white home grown terrorist are conservative and vote Republican????"

You racist.
Terrorist Are Racist.

The FBI currently has over a THOUSAND active investigations going on in all 50 states. When you're done grabbing at straws maybe you should crawl back to Moron.com where your horseshit still sells.

Can you name two white homegrown conservative terrorists?

And when terrorists blow someone up, that judge should be tried for murder
Oh boy......more fear mongering from a fascist Trump voter.

Thats all you got?
Orlando was ok?
San bernadino?
911?
Ft Hood?

Yeah Trumpnhited them all to take over the country, jesus you people are insane.

Hey you should go to a market in Germany,I hear they are really safe.

We should be grateful that oceans separate us from those vermin. Obama was just like the stupid European leaders. Had there been a land route here, we would be in the same state.
Hey Dumb Billy conservative haven't ya heard oceans will not protect you conservative vermin RATS!!! We are at war with GOP war on terrorism. In war their are losses and casualties. Quit being cowards conservative America.......stand up and FIGHT in this war on TERROR of which conservatives love! So long as their love ones are not KILLED! How fucking pathetic.

First lay off the dope when you post

Second obama is bombed more countries than Bush did

So its not just the GOP, sorry bro its bipartisabQqq

Can you name two white homegrown conservative terrorists?
Why bother.......you and your ilk will vehemently deny the existence of white domestic terrorist. Is this a troll response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back