Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

They are requesting it be dropped. It still needs to be adjudicated.
What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
He's plead guilty in federal court. He's convicted of a federal felony, dope.
He withdrew his guilty plea, so they were back to square one.
Derp....
He's already convicted, dope. He was awaiting sentencing.
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
LOL...
Once he plead guilty and the judge signed off, he was convicted, dope. The only reason he's not behind bars is his cooperation agreement that is holding up his sentencing.

Do you imagine any convict can simply say the wish to change their plea and get out of their conviction?
Idiot
Hmmmm, no. he withdrew his plea, jackass. How many times do you have to be told?
LOL...
One must be convicted before they can be sentenced.
A convict can not simply withdraw their plea and go free, dope.
They can when exculpatory evedince is found. Moron.
LOL...
Let us know when that happens.
It happened last week. You ignoring it didn’t make it go away.
LOL...

You saying it is in no way makes it so.
The documents provided recently say you’re full of shit.
He plead guilty and is convicted. Those documents don't change that.
He plead guilty to protect his son.
So?
Why is that important?
That means he took a fall for his son. who has a new born son . Guess you don't have children
That means he took a fall for his son. who has a new born son . Guess you don't have children
I do. They just don't commit federal felonies that I have to cover for.
He didn’t commit a felony. They admitted it in the original 302 which went missing until Durham finally got hold of it.
He didn’t commit a felony. They admitted it in the original 302 which went missing until Durham finally got hold of it.

Says who?

~~~~~~

Neither of those links say anything about Flynn's son, dope.
View attachment 333976
None of that changes the fact that Flynn lied, was fired from the admin for doing so, was charged and pleaded guilty. Twice.
the FBI interviewers said Flynn did not lie.
They did not say that at all, dope.
They said he showed no physical signs of being untruthful.
And what exactly does "no physical signs of being untruthful." mean derp head?
IF YOU AREN'T THE DOPE WHY IS THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DROPPING THE CHRGES AND THE fbi IN TROUBLE?
Becsuse of the internal memos between the FBI agents detailing how Flynn was set up and coerced. There was nothing to do with the plea.

All that's left is to screw the bad guys who pulled this travesty of justice as hard as they screwed Flynn.

What the hell needs to be "adjudicated?" The DOJ has the authority to drop a case.
Derp....
Derp....
No, he's not convicted. The DOJ dropped the charges. Don't you know what that means?

Gawd your a dope.
He was convicted and awaiting sentencing, dope. He plead guilty. The judge will need to vacate the conviction. If he is so inclined.
He withdrew his plea, moron. What part of that don't you understand? There is no conviction to vacate.
LOL...
Once he plead guilty and the judge signed off, he was convicted, dope. The only reason he's not behind bars is his cooperation agreement that is holding up his sentencing.

Do you imagine any convict can simply say the wish to change their plea and get out of their conviction?
Idiot
Hmmmm, no. he withdrew his plea, jackass. How many times do you have to be told?
LOL...
LOL...
LOL...

So?
Why is that important?

Says who?

~~~~~~

View attachment 333976
None of that changes the fact that Flynn lied, was fired from the admin for doing so, was charged and pleaded guilty. Twice.
IF YOU AREN'T THE DOPE WHY IS THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DROPPING THE CHRGES AND THE fbi IN TROUBLE?
Derp...
It means exactly what it says. It means Flynn is a good liar.
They already knew the truth when they asked Flynn the question, dope.
if there is no signs of lying that means a lie cannot be proven derp boy
a lie is something you do when posting countless TDS influenced posts something like Schiff's witch hunt Sham.

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
LOL...

So?
Why is that important?

Says who?

~~~~~~

View attachment 333976
Becsuse of the internal memos between the FBI agents detailing how Flynn was set up and coerced. There was nothing to do with the plea.
But he did do it to protect his son which was the coerced part.

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

Now I want Paul Manafort out of jail and I want Roger StoneS case dismissed!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Misspelled internet taunts are funny.
Yeah, can’t add to the conversation, resort to nazi spelling police.
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
Why?

It's obvious what happened. Bill Barr did tRump's dirty work, that's all. I don't know why you think its anything else.

Bill Barr has sunk to a new low...

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.
Trump will be focused (as should be) on the nation's economic comeback for the next 4 years, instead of bogging down into the muck with this demoncrat bullcrap for the next 4 years.

Who will be pissed ? You mean the ones that supported their forces being used politically in order to support an agenda that wasn't represented by the majority of the Americans who work, trust God, and live a good decent life in America ??

You mean the economy which is in the toilet after he made wrong decision after wrong one on COVID...
Yup, he listened to that Dr. Fauci and his predictions.....big mistake. Should have canned his ass.
It’s about damn time. Now charge everyone involved in this.

Hopefully, Mueller's entire team is sent to Gitmo for prosecutorial misconduct
I wish to hell you folks would learn that Gitmo is for foreign nationals and spys. American assholes found guilty of federal beefs usually go to Leavenworth, especially military types. Although there are several other federal slams available.

~~~~~~
There's always that deep hole Super Max Prison in Colorado where they keep El Chapo! Heard it's no picnic there...
I'm reasonably confident that prison sentences will be handed out after the Orange Buffoon leaves office. Nobody from the Dem side will be doing time.
Trump is for America. When his term is up, another Republican will be there. And Liz Cheney will kick they bottoms.
tRump is for tRump.

No one else even impinges on his awareness.

Anyone who think tRump gives two shits about America as a whole or them as a person is delusional.
Why are you so bias do you have an ounce of integrity just say you personally have hateful feelings towards Republicans and Trump.. Get it off your chest what did we do to you
Awfully early to be that drunk, kiddo.

You should slow down.
Crep. You need to sit down and figger this out. I know it is like a piece of dynamite blowing up in your face.

"What one sows one will reap"..................Mom telling me that when I was 8.
Figure what out? This is just tRump being his usual, criminal, self.

As far as the drunk thing? Read the post. Sounds like drunk posting to me.

Why do you make it so personal? As opposed to constructive criticism?

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.
He is innocent you vicious monster

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
It was to be expected , not because he is innocent because barr is so far up tramp arse he is unsure what day it is.

Barr is doing the Potus bidding, he has his arse to far up tramp anal canal he hasn't seen daylight since he became the AG.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Barr is doing the Potus bidding, he has his arse to far up tramp anal canal he hasn't seen daylight since he became the AG.
He's supposed to do his bidding, pea brain. Trump is his boss. What makes you a monster is your willingness to condemn an innocent man out of your politicized hatred for the president.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

He's supposed to do his bidding, pea brain. Trump is his boss. What makes you a monster is your willingness to condemn an innocent man out of your politicized hatred for the president.
It makes her a very stupid monster because we know for a fact that the FBI lied. Flynn is a free man. An innocent man. Only the really committed to Trump hate still blather on about Flynn pleading guilty. The really committed should be committed, really.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Barr is following the Law and exposing the Corrupt Obama administration. That must really piss off you dim wits..

Link when it comes out.
Well of course. Billy the bagman do s whatever tRump wants. The justice department is now a joke.

Sad.
Do you realize how much of this you'll be eating until Nov. Put sugar, coloring, and freeze it.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Of all the things on these sites. Insults, flames...etc..................I'd like to put my fist in the face of Spell Checkers. I really hate Spell Checkers. Though I must say this site doesn't have ones I've seen on other dumps.
Why?

It's obvious what happened. Bill Barr did tRump's dirty work, that's all. I don't know why you think its anything else.

Think about this, a judge heard the case and not only accepted the guilty but found the FBI recommended no jail didn't punish Flynn enough.

Barr has interfered in this case and there will be repercussions for these people in the next administration. There will be people in the DOJ that will be pissed.
Trump will be focused (as should be) on the nation's economic comeback for the next 4 years, instead of bogging down into the muck with this demoncrat bullcrap for the next 4 years.

Who will be pissed ? You mean the ones that supported their forces being used politically in order to support an agenda that wasn't represented by the majority of the Americans who work, trust God, and live a good decent life in America ??

You mean the economy which is in the toilet after he made wrong decision after wrong one on COVID...
Yup, he listened to that Dr. Fauci and his predictions.....big mistake. Should have canned his ass.

I wish to hell you folks would learn that Gitmo is for foreign nationals and spys. American assholes found guilty of federal beefs usually go to Leavenworth, especially military types. Although there are several other federal slams available.

~~~~~~
There's always that deep hole Super Max Prison in Colorado where they keep El Chapo! Heard it's no picnic there...
I'm reasonably confident that prison sentences will be handed out after the Orange Buffoon leaves office. Nobody from the Dem side will be doing time.
Trump is for America. When his term is up, another Republican will be there. And Liz Cheney will kick they bottoms.
tRump is for tRump.

Anyone who think tRump gives two shits about America as a whole or them as a person is delusional.
Why are you so bias do you have an ounce of integrity just say you personally have hateful feelings towards Republicans and Trump.. Get it off your chest what did we do to you

You should slow down.
Crep. You need to sit down and figger this out. I know it is like a piece of dynamite blowing up in your face.

"What one sows one will reap"..................Mom telling me that when I was 8.

Lol @ constructive criticism.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Barr is following the Law and exposing the Corrupt Obama administration. That must really piss off you dim wits..
Flynn admitted he was guilty twice, in 2017 and 2018, so was he lying??

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

~~~~~~
tRump is for tRump.

You should slow down.

What is constructive criticism??...In all my hours of life wasted on a couple of these boards, I've NEVER ONCE saw a constructive criticism.........................BAWWWHAHAHA.....................It is all destructive criticism unless you're on a board that suspends you for farting too loud.

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

~~~~~~
tRump is for tRump.

You should slow down.

lol @ all you like.

Doesn’t change a thing.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

He withdrew his plea

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Do you know what coercion is? Getting a false statement because they were going to rake your children over the coals if you didn't agree? I guess you would just let your children burn... Idiot!

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

He withdrew his plea
HE applied to withdraw his plea. Barr stepped in and stopped the prosecution.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Do you know what coercion is? Getting a false statement because they were going to rake your children over the coals if you didn't agree? I guess you would just let your children burn... Idiot!

Like Cartels do.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT

Derp....
Derp....

Gawd your a dope.
LOL...

Idiot
LOL...
LOL...
LOL...

So?
Why is that important?

Says who?

~~~~~~

View attachment 333976
Derp...
It means exactly what it says. It means Flynn is a good liar.
They already knew the truth when they asked Flynn the question, dope.

~~~~~~
What parts of force, coercion, compulsion · constraint · duress · oppression · enforcement · harassment · intimidation · threats · insistence · demand · arm-twisting · pressure · pressurization · influence do you fail to understand?
That is what the Obama administration, his DOJ and sycophant thugs did to Gen. Flynn by making claims they would prosecute his son if he didn't plead guilty to their made up charges.

Link when it comes out.

Sad.

OBAMA YOUR NEXT
Why?

~~~~~~
tRump is for tRump.

You should slow down.

LOL @ you

Forum List

Back