BREAKING NEWS re Officer Wilson

His teachers said that. Which is totally unfair considering that the media usually tears down people who just died!

And no matter how many times you repeat it, the video has not been confirmed to be him. Even if it is what can you say "Uhhhh he wasnt always gentle all the time"

That has nothing to do with him being shot so many times and the police not having a stated reason for it

Is "he was going for my gun" a stated reason?? In like the 2nd day, the St Louis county police chief said that, then the story got buried.

IF YOU ATTACK A COP AND GO FOR HIS GUN (even if you are an unarmed "gentle giant")......you're getting shot.

Although I mentioned this last night in my "Choices" post here it is....FINALLY out! Follow link below to see CT scan :clap:

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM
The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.
Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the OP is quoting one of the biggest, dumbest racist trolls on the internet, who made all this up out of thin air and stole a CT scan pic from the University of Iowa and pretended to make as if it was Officer Wilson's.

Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

One of the witnesses took pics of the event and Officer Wilson never favored his face, never called for an ambulance for himself or the dead man.

The OP is wrong. Whether he's a troll or not will depend on how he reacts to this new information.

If you attack a cop, and go for his gun, you'll get shot.

End of story. Sorry "Gentle Giant" didn't know that.

Darren Wilson, Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown, has no temper, is 'struggling' with shooting, friend says
By ABC News
August 19, 2014 - 11:04 pm

Decrease Increase Text size
FERGUSON, Mo. (ABC News) - The Ferguson police officer who has gone into hiding after being named as the cop who shot Michael Brown is not a "cold-blood murderer" as depicted by his harshest critics, but a man without a temper who is "struggling" with the aftermath of the shooting, his friend told ABC News.

Continue reading

ht_darren_wilson_float_jef_140819_16x9_992_296.jpg

Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson, shown in this screen shot via Facebook, earned police honor before fatal shooting. (Screen shot via Facebook/ABC News)
abc_silhouette_jef_140819_4x3_992_296.jpg

A friend of Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson described the officer as quiet, well-mannered and respectful who is not a "cold blooded murderer." (ABC News)
More on this story
Police Officer Darren Wilson, 28, has been on leave since the Aug. 9 shooting of the unarmed teenager. His boss, Police Chief Tom Jackson, initially refused to release Wilson's name out of fears for his safety, but finally identified him late last week.

Protesters insist that Wilson be arrested for shooting Brown at least six times. Police have said the shooting erupted after Brown, 18, wrestled with Wilson for his gun while witnesses have said Brown was shot while his hands were in the air.

The St. Louis County prosecutor said Tuesday that a grand jury is expected to begin hearing evidence Wednesday in the Ferguson shooting. Wilson will be offered an opportunity to testify before the grand jury, said Edward Magee, spokesman for the prosecutor's office.

"Darren’s a good person and people have immediately labeled him as a cold-blooded murderer and that’s not the type of person he is," a friend of the officer who has known him since high school when they played sports together told ABC News' "Good Morning America" Tuesday.

"I wasn’t there, I don’t know exactly what happened, but I do know Darren is a good man and he cares about other people a lot," said the friend who asked to not be identified.

Wilson has been a police officer for six years, the last four with the Ferguson Police Department. His chief said that Wilson's record has no disciplinary incidents.

"When I first heard [Wilson identified as the shooter] I didn’t believe it. I thought it was a mistake in all honesty," his friend said. "I can never imagine him shooting anybody, even as a police officer."

The two men continued to play sports as adults, particularly hockey.

"He did not have a temper," even during the rough checking on the hockey rink where fights are common. "Always just on an even heal. Really laid back."

He added, "He’s a really quiet guy, really well-mannered. He is very respectful."

The angry descriptions of Wilson by protesters don't match the person that he knows, the friend said.

"I feel like maybe he’s been unfairly portrayed as a villain definitely. He was just doing his job and he was put in a bad situation where he had to make a decision that nobody really wants to make," the friend said.

Wilson's friend said he feels bad for the families of both Wilson and Brown.

"The whole situation is a tragedy for both Michael Brown and his family, and Darren and his family. Both of their lives are ruined," he said.

Wilson's spirits were buoyed by friends who organized a benefit for him, the friend said.

"Just knowing that people are behind him and aren’t as quick to jump to conclusions as everybody else I think is what means the most to him," the friend said.

"I can tell he’s struggling. I can tell this is really hard on him. He’s been very careful about who he talks to, so he hasn’t spoken much about the situation," his pal said.

"I don’t know if true justice can ever really be served. But I hope that some sort of change comes from this. Maybe police officers wear body cameras so no question as to what happened. I hope Mike Brown’s family finds peace somehow, if that’s possible," the friend said.

The man who spoke to "GMA" asked to remain anonymous because of the anger surrounding the shooting. "People are so quick to jump to conclusions and so quick to judge and retaliate," he said.
Perhaps a moment to reflect on this man .......

If you attack a cop, and go for his gun, you'll get shot.

End of story. Sorry "Gentle Giant" didn't know that.

Of course, in the mind of racist trolls, Brown HAD to have gone for the officer's gun.

It's something that racist trolls NEED to be convinced of or their heads will explode.

Darren Wilson, Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown, has no temper, is 'struggling' with shooting, friend says
By ABC News
August 19, 2014 - 11:04 pm

Decrease Increase Text size
FERGUSON, Mo. (ABC News) - The Ferguson police officer who has gone into hiding after being named as the cop who shot Michael Brown is not a "cold-blood murderer" as depicted by his harshest critics, but a man without a temper who is "struggling" with the aftermath of the shooting, his friend told ABC News.

Continue reading

ht_darren_wilson_float_jef_140819_16x9_992_296.jpg

Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson, shown in this screen shot via Facebook, earned police honor before fatal shooting. (Screen shot via Facebook/ABC News)
abc_silhouette_jef_140819_4x3_992_296.jpg

A friend of Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson described the officer as quiet, well-mannered and respectful who is not a "cold blooded murderer." (ABC News)
More on this story
Police Officer Darren Wilson, 28, has been on leave since the Aug. 9 shooting of the unarmed teenager. His boss, Police Chief Tom Jackson, initially refused to release Wilson's name out of fears for his safety, but finally identified him late last week.

Protesters insist that Wilson be arrested for shooting Brown at least six times. Police have said the shooting erupted after Brown, 18, wrestled with Wilson for his gun while witnesses have said Brown was shot while his hands were in the air.

The St. Louis County prosecutor said Tuesday that a grand jury is expected to begin hearing evidence Wednesday in the Ferguson shooting. Wilson will be offered an opportunity to testify before the grand jury, said Edward Magee, spokesman for the prosecutor's office.

"Darren’s a good person and people have immediately labeled him as a cold-blooded murderer and that’s not the type of person he is," a friend of the officer who has known him since high school when they played sports together told ABC News' "Good Morning America" Tuesday.

"I wasn’t there, I don’t know exactly what happened, but I do know Darren is a good man and he cares about other people a lot," said the friend who asked to not be identified.

Wilson has been a police officer for six years, the last four with the Ferguson Police Department. His chief said that Wilson's record has no disciplinary incidents.

"When I first heard [Wilson identified as the shooter] I didn’t believe it. I thought it was a mistake in all honesty," his friend said. "I can never imagine him shooting anybody, even as a police officer."

The two men continued to play sports as adults, particularly hockey.

"He did not have a temper," even during the rough checking on the hockey rink where fights are common. "Always just on an even heal. Really laid back."

He added, "He’s a really quiet guy, really well-mannered. He is very respectful."

The angry descriptions of Wilson by protesters don't match the person that he knows, the friend said.

"I feel like maybe he’s been unfairly portrayed as a villain definitely. He was just doing his job and he was put in a bad situation where he had to make a decision that nobody really wants to make," the friend said.

Wilson's friend said he feels bad for the families of both Wilson and Brown.

"The whole situation is a tragedy for both Michael Brown and his family, and Darren and his family. Both of their lives are ruined," he said.

Wilson's spirits were buoyed by friends who organized a benefit for him, the friend said.

"Just knowing that people are behind him and aren’t as quick to jump to conclusions as everybody else I think is what means the most to him," the friend said.

"I can tell he’s struggling. I can tell this is really hard on him. He’s been very careful about who he talks to, so he hasn’t spoken much about the situation," his pal said.

"I don’t know if true justice can ever really be served. But I hope that some sort of change comes from this. Maybe police officers wear body cameras so no question as to what happened. I hope Mike Brown’s family finds peace somehow, if that’s possible," the friend said.

The man who spoke to "GMA" asked to remain anonymous because of the anger surrounding the shooting. "People are so quick to jump to conclusions and so quick to judge and retaliate," he said.
Perhaps a moment to reflect on this man .......

Now the racist trolls are going for sentimentality. How rich!

Sniff sniff, but but but the poor cop! His feelings gots hurts. Sniff sniff.

Give me a more recent link if you think you have one, this link is about 2 hours old and even the propaganda machines can not deny it, form you own skewed sources :

Home> U.S.
Ferguson Cop Had 'Serious Facial Injury,' Source Tells ABC News
FERGUSON, Missouri — Aug 20, 2014, 2:15 PM ET
By STEVEN PORTNOY and JIM AVILA
Jim Avila More from Jim »
Senior National Correspondent
Steven Portnoy More from Steven »
Correspondent, ABC News Radio
via Good Morning America

HT_darren_wilson_float_jef_140819_16x9_992.jpg

The Ferguson police officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager suffered “a serious facial injury” in the altercation before firing the fatal shots, according to a source close to the officer who spoke to ABC News today.

Ferguson Cop Had 'Serious Facial Injury,' Source Tells ABC News - ABC News

Give me a more recent link if you think you have one, this link is about 2 hours old and even the propaganda machines can not deny it, form you own skewed sources :

Home> U.S.
via Good Morning America

The Ferguson police officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager suffered “a serious facial injury” in the altercation before firing the fatal shots, according to a source close to the officer who spoke to ABC News today.

ABC, FOX, and the NY POST all used Jim Hoft as their source. Jim Hoft made everything up, including the CT scan image, which he lifted from a textbook and altered. Click this link and learn.

Jim Hoft's Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an "Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket" - Little Green Footballs

Home> U.S.
via Good Morning America

ABC, FOX, and the NY POST all used Jim Hoft as their source. Jim Hoft made everything up, including the CT scan image, which he lifted from a textbook and altered. Click this link and learn.

I DID, IT WAS POSTED 20 HOURS AGO ........
DEBUNKED as BULL SHIT!!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD, DEBUNKED!!

Home> U.S.
via Good Morning America

DEBUNKED as BULL SHIT!!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS STATION RAN THAT STORY WITHOUT VETTING IT??

Home> U.S.
via Good Morning America

DEBUNKED as BULL SHIT!!

ABC News was going off of Jim Hoft's post, you fucking idiot and Jim Hoft has been SOUNDLY DEBUNKED!

There is still no evidence yet that Officer Wilson suffered any kind of fracture.

God, you're stupid.

Home> U.S.
via Good Morning America

DEBUNKED as BULL SHIT!!

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT YOU ARE!!

Home> U.S.
via Good Morning America

DEBUNKED as BULL SHIT!!

Why does it surprise you that they would run something without vetting it?

John McCain put up Sarah Palin without vetting her!

FOX News, the NY Post and ABC lean to the right. They clearly did NOT vet this one because they ALL used Jim Hoft as their source, and Jim Hoft just made all this bullshit up.

Ferguson PD released the Officer's name & the video of the "robbery"; and the Officer is on ADMINISTRATIVE leave, not medical; that noted, I still lean toward tragic error.

Once again, just to make things clear, ABC News, the NY Post and FOX News ALL ran with Jim Hoft/Gateway Pundit as their source for this misinformation about the apparent injury to Officer Wilson.

It has been soundly debunked. Gateway Pundit stole a CT scan image from a university textbook and altered it. They're hoping if you're just stupid/racist enough, you'll buy their propaganda.

This whole thread is based on propaganda and false information by desperate, racist trolls who really NEED Officer Wilson to be seriously hurt.

Once again, just to make things clear, ABC News, the NY Post and FOX News ALL ran with Jim Hoft/Gateway Pundit as their source for this misinformation about the apparent injury to Officer Wilson.

It has been soundly debunked. Gateway Pundit stole a CT scan image from a university textbook and altered it. They're hoping if you're just stupid/racist enough, you'll buy their propaganda.

This whole thread is based on propaganda and false information by desperate, racist trolls who really NEED Officer Wilson to be seriously hurt.

No actually a careful reading of this report does not discount that Officer Wilson does not have these injuries. I would think anyone would be hard pressed to get the "actual" xrays of Officer Wilson, I am going to presume you know nothing about HIPPA laws........

Perhaps Hoft's xrays were meant to be exemplary of the condition(Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket).
I did not read the entire story but unless he made the claim that those were the actual xrays then the information that came from his sources was most likely true in it's entirety!!

To claim that we get the Officers confidential medical records would be against all our HIPPA laws!!

Now just because that was not "the" xray does not mean that one does not exist or that the officer does not have that condition. You can make speculations from observations but without actual x-ray images, and some on hands examination you have no way of kno9wing the officers actual condition!!

No actually a careful reading of this report does not discount that Officer Wilson does not have these injuries. I would think anyone would be hard pressed to get the "actual" xrays of Officer Wilson, I am going to presume you know nothing about HIPPA laws........

Perhaps Hoft's xrays were meant to be exemplary of the condition(Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket).
I did not read the entire story but unless he made the claim that those were the actual xrays then the information that came from his sources was most likely true in it's entirety!!

To claim that we get the Officers confidential medical records would be against all our HIPPA laws!!

Now just because that was not "the" xray does not mean that one does not exist or that the officer does not have that condition. You can make speculations from observations but without actual x-ray images, and some on hands examination you have no way of kno9wing the officers actual condition!!

I know about HIPPA laws, dummy, that's WHY I questioned this thread the minute I came upon those x-rays that were released by Gateway Pundit.

Jim Hoft at Gateway Pundit has no new information. He simply made stuff up and posted it on his blog to make himself look and feel important.

And no, the x-rays Hoft posted were NOT meant to be "exemplary" of his condition; they were meant as actual evidence released only to him and no one else. You must not know about reading comprehension because Hoft's post speaks for itself. It's propaganda.

And if the officer had any significant injuries, we would have gotten a secret leak from the police, just like in the Zimmerman case.

If true, this makes any difference, how exactly?

It's been established that there was an altercation. In FACT the sequence of events are not in dispute.

What is in dispute is the actions of the officer.

Once the kid was fleeing and unarmed, the danger to the officer had passed.

The kid got 35 feet away from the police vehicle and the officer used deadly force to stop him.

Whether he was justified in doing so? That's the dispute.

Forum List

Back