BREAKING NEWS re Officer Wilson

Although I mentioned this last night in my "Choices" post here it is....FINALLY out! Follow link below to see CT scan :clap:

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM
The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.
Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

I hope that's true because It will once again highlight the need for people to keep calm until an investigation can be done. That said, if it is true then maybe the police should have given that piece of info on day one. it might have defused the situation a bit.

why would the cops wait so long to release this information? doesn't make sense to release this now after they hid him and for as long as they could and released brown's robbery? goes to show how incompetent the cops are down there or anywhere it would appear

Seems Brown wasn't that big softy they called him.

I hope Officer Wilson is exonerated and the hell with all those black assholes who have robbed, looted and protested.

If Wilson had been black they wouldn't have said word one. Since he's white its because he'a racist and killed that poor black kid.

Good God. People are idiots.
Well in the end they only shot themselves in the foot. All those businesses in their neighborhood won't come back. It will look like a war zone for years to come.

If true, this makes any difference, how exactly?

It's been established that there was an altercation. In FACT the sequence of events are not in dispute.

What is in dispute is the actions of the officer.

Once the kid was fleeing and unarmed, the danger to the officer had passed.

The kid got 35 feet away from the police vehicle and the officer used deadly force to stop him.

Whether he was justified in doing so? That's the dispute.

It's only a dispute to feeble minds.

Does a person 35 feet away who is suspected of robbery and assault deserving of being shot dead? No.

To believe the officer's version, you have to believe that while Brown was running away, he stopped all of a sudden, turned around, struck a football pose and proceeded to charge an armed person. Then he bent completely over so that his torso was parallel to the ground and charged Wilson while staring at the pavement, which is why those last two bullets entered his head the way they did.

That doesn't sound plausible to me, but good luck getting a logical explanation from the racist trolls on here who keep telling us that MUST have been what happened.

I used to play football. If you want get leverage on another player on a hit you need to get lower then their head. It's very plausible.

It's not "plausible" at all.

And it makes no sense whatsoever.

However, if this entirely implausible and ridiculous scenario did take place? The officer still handled this situation in the worst possible way.

He should not be a cop.

I used to play football. If you want get leverage on another player on a hit you need to get lower then their head. It's very plausible.

Not so sure about that being a solid claim; how tall is officer Wilson?

why would the cops wait so long to release this information? doesn't make sense to release this now after they hid him and for as long as they could and released brown's robbery? goes to show how incompetent the cops are down there or anywhere it would appear

I think you've confused "sources" for "the police" The police haven't really released any information other than the documents they were forced to release by the Sunshine requests.

It's been established that there was an altercation. In FACT the sequence of events are not in dispute.

The kid got 35 feet away from the police vehicle and the officer used deadly force to stop him.

Does a person 35 feet away who is suspected of robbery and assault deserving of being shot dead? No.

To believe the officer's version, you have to believe that while Brown was running away, he stopped all of a sudden, turned around, struck a football pose and proceeded to charge an armed person. Then he bent completely over so that his torso was parallel to the ground and charged Wilson while staring at the pavement, which is why those last two bullets entered his head the way they did.

That doesn't sound plausible to me, but good luck getting a logical explanation from the racist trolls on here who keep telling us that MUST have been what happened.

Yeah thats what you do when you play football. If you are looking to fight no one looks at the ground and starts running unless they are the Juggernaut. And even the Juggernaut has on a helmet lol because not looking at who you are trying to attack is stupid

However, if this entirely implausible and ridiculous scenario did take place? The officer still handled this situation in the worst possible way.

He should not be a cop.

The twisted mind of a liberal is a sight to behold.

If I was him I would quit because of the lack of support for cops by these asshats in his town, his state, and in the media.

The problem with all of this is this is supposed to be an investigation that must resist outside influences that might tamper with the outcome.

Politics is at play here not justice.

Yeah thats what you do when you play football. If you are looking to fight no one looks at the ground and starts running unless they are the Juggernaut. And even the Juggernaut has on a helmet lol because not looking at who you are trying to attack is stupid

I always kept my eyes on the target when I made a tackle. My head was down, but if I put it up too far I could easily get a stinger. That's when the edge of the helmet is driven into the nerve in the back of your neck.

Yeah yeah but we not talking football we're talking combat and lowering your head and running is only done by goats. Not people

Yet the black community blamed it on the white mans racism and looted the stores.

What a bunch of savages!
Well a black teen was tazed yesterday by what looks like a black cop. I gotta admit it does look like excessive force this time. Lets see if it make the national news.

So since no one follows the actual news of this, the "rumors" of Big Mike's DNA on the officers pistol coupled with a slice across the dead man's palm will have no significant meaning at all .........

Seems like that leaked story of "injuries" to the officer has been round about substantiated, by the Chief admitting to the officer being taken to the hospital.

We talked about HIPPA laws, until this information becomes public knowledge, anyone with any "intimate" details of the Officers injuries are held under penalty of law and would not dare to release the information if the ever wished to have any type of "professional" future!!

All information in that "Grand Jury" is also considered confidential under penalty of law.............
Could take weeks just to decide whether to indict or not ..........
The crowds keep getting smaller less violent, as the out of town trouble makers are taken out of the equation ............
The steam will run out, it will quietly fade and die..........
Just like all other task the Obummbler administration takes on this will be a failure .....................

It makes total sense, you fucking liar.

He should not be a cop.

Yes, because how dare he shoot a gun at an attacking perp in order to live?

I find the lefts inability to realize they have jumped the shark just hilarious.

Yeah yeah but we not talking football we're talking combat and lowering your head and running is only done by goats. Not people

Yeah, people never do anything animalistic.

Well at least you're admitting it was a confrontation, not an execution.

At least you used sarcasm instead of saying that lowering your head and running toward a gun made sense. Less of a hit to your credibility that way

To the person "Interpol" who keeps referring to certain users on this board as racist trolls. I for one do not appreciate that. You know nothing about me.
When I first joined this MB, my first post was called Choices. In it I mentioned the possibility that Officer Wilson suffered a broken eye socket. My source WAS NOT a media site but an inside source which I cannot reveal to trolls such as yourself. But as soon as the article came out the next day I ran with it. My mistake...never cared for media anyway.
The CT scan of course could not be Wilsons....no one could have access to that but it could have been used just to show what that type of fracture may appear but fractures can be different not always the same.
If it comes out that Officer Wilson has no facial injury, I apologize to the world.
Take your name calling and stick it.
Now I remember why I quit these ridiculous message boards and social sites to begin with. TOO much drama!

I reject any political forum rebuttal that essentially goes "you hurt my feelings". If you need to cry, go get some tissue. If you're sick and tired of these boards, then log out for awhile. That's what I do sometimes. But I must come back to them because they are typically overrun with individuals who are on the extreme of right-wing ideology.

How do I know that statement is not conjecture? Study every poll you come across on a political forum. The results always skew heavily in favor of where right-wing ideologues are on issues. These are people who seem to spend all their time on here, constantly complaining about Obama, about black people, about immigrants, about anyone different than themselves, about anyone who has a different way of seeing the world than them.

They cast all liberal and moderate people like myself as lazy layabouts even though THEY are the ones who occupy and dominate these forums while moderate and liberal folks are out in the world working and conducting their lives. The irony is uproarious to me.

As for Ferguson, I appreciate all posters who lead me to facts. Cut the shit, that's my m.o., and there's a lot of shit, Exhibit A being this thread and along the way in the pages and pages of writing that people can go through and read, it needs to be called out when the entire premise of a thread is built on information that has been thoroughly debunked.

Up until I said anything that went against the premise of this thread, the average reader might simply swallow it whole as though it were the truth. I find that highly dangerous.

Right off the top today when I read that post I thought, "Wait a sec, how come we're only learning on Day #10 that the officer had a significant injury to his face? Would that not have been something that somebody close to the officer would have leaked already?".

In an interview that the officer's girl "friend" gave on the radio, she did not mention any kind of injury to Wilson. It was a lengthy interview, too.

So I went to google and looked up information on the source of this story. Some mainstream media outlets began to roll with it today, only to back up. One reporter who ran with it deleted her tweets today and apologized for moving the story forward without properly vetting it.

I never said the officer did not have a wound to his face. I have only ever argued that everything in Jim Hoft's blog at Gateway Pundit doesn't even reach the lowest bar of credibility. He's just making things up as he goes along and it needed to be said.

What makes me angry are people who expect me to be convinced by a load of bull. Don't pee on my shoe and tell me it's raining. Give me correct information or get ready to be called out.

There are more reasonable people in the real world than on here. Why that is, I'm not sure. Maybe they find perpetually angry right-wingers boring, petty, tiresome. Maybe it's because the internet is the last refuge for racist trolls to feel comfortable spreading their vile nonsense without any repercussions.

Well, I'm happy to say that I'm in the reasonable people camp, and it simply needed to be said that it's in the interest of a lot of desperate people here for the officer to have as significant a wound as possible on his face in order to give them a sick kind of hope that an unarmed 18-yr old deserved to die.

I'll believe this injury when we have better information, not just the rantings and ravings of another right-winger on the lunatic fringe with a blog.

Good Afternoon Interpol....regarding this statement of yours: " I reject any political forum rebuttal that essentially goes "you hurt my feelings". If you need to cry, go get some tissue. If you're sick and tired of these boards, then log out for awhile. That's what I do sometimes."

Speaking for myself, I have only been a member of this board since MONDAY. It is also called FREE SPEECH, I said I did not appreciate your negative comments and name calling which you cleverly interject into your statements. You seem to do a lot of that. Wow that's professional. I did not say I was sick and tired. I only said I remembered why I quit previous boards, too much drama. I work..I am not on here all day long and even if I was so what? You my friend are very hard core, rough around the edges and QUICK to lump people into one basket without ever meeting them and/or getting to know them.
That is partly what is wrong with this country....so divided. I suppose we need another terrorist attack to unite us as one again. Well it lasted for a little while after 9/11.
You sound very hateful and negative...
I also apologized if the info I posted was not accurate, which is something I see you never do. You remind me of someone I used to know. Your way or the highway...hes dead now. A great loss because his mind was great but his social etiquette stunk and got him into trouble.

Last edited:

Yeah, people never do anything animalistic.

Well at least you're admitting it was a confrontation, not an execution.

At least you used sarcasm instead of saying that lowering your head and running toward a gun made sense. Less of a hit to your credibility that way

Nobody ever accused Michael Brown of being a rocket scientist.

Fact is, being high or young and stupid makes you do dumb things. Not to mention the fact that fights usually aren't scripted unless they're in the movies.

I was thinking he probably ducked at the last second and caught one. Just my first impression. He never even heard the bullet that killed him. If he was laying down giving up the bullet would have gone through the back of his head into his face and hit the pavement. It's called giving him the Coup De Grace.

Mustang,

You sound like an intelligent person who like respectful debate, you are posting in "Flame Zones", those of us who post here have the ability to express our sentiment "freely" without moderation getting involved. In other words, this is where the adults play, if you want a little more respectful debate go just a little farther down to the "Clean Debate Zone" .........

I don't want to come off as insensitive, but there are posters on here who can hide behind a screen name and disseminate hate and innuendo against those they do not agree with.......... but by the same token there are no "gloves" to call for when your responses become just as aggressive or even better thought out than theirs!!
Intimidation works great in silencing the opposition..............
If you do not like the message, execute the messenger so the message is never delivered!!

Mustang,

You sound like an intelligent person who like respectful debate, you are posting in "Flame Zones", those of us who post here have the ability to express our sentiment "freely" without moderation getting involved. In other words, this is where the adults play, if you want a little more respectful debate go just a little farther down to the "Clean Debate Zone" .........

I don't want to come off as insensitive, but there are posters on here who can hide behind a screen name and disseminate hate and innuendo against those they do not agree with.......... but by the same token there are no "gloves" to call for when your responses become just as aggressive or even better thought out than theirs!!
Intimidation works great in silencing the opposition..............
If you do not like the message, execute the messenger so the message is never delivered!!

TY DrDoom......but....but I started this thread...LOL

Forum List

Back