BREAKING NEWS re Officer Wilson

The police didn't attack brown you dumbfuck. The whole premise for these "protests" is based on a big ole lie. The lie has been exposed but the people (I.e. black people) are too fucking stupid to see it.

I guess you're to stupid to state it also

ClosedMinded NEEDS it to be all about a racist cop killing a gentle giant over jaywalking. I forget who said it, but someone made a brilliant and prophetic observation. Justice/Holder is involved primarily to save the Senate in November.

Well, since you've decided to shift the discussion, I guess you can pretend your post is relevent. But its not.

You said no one was protesting police brutality and my post shows you're wrong. Your bad

ClosedMinded NEEDS it to be all about a racist cop killing a gentle giant over jaywalking. I forget who said it, but someone made a brilliant and prophetic observation. Justice/Holder is involved primarily to save the Senate in November.

LOL! Where are you getting this from? LMAO!

You said no one was protesting police brutality and my post shows you're wrong. Your bad
No, you lose again. The "protesters' ....looters and robbers are bad...were first. They were, and still are, protesting rule of law. Browns death has zero to do with police brutality.

Your silly link is the pres and company trying to equally lay blame for the riots on law enforcement and the rioters.

No, you lose again. The "protesters' ....looters and robbers are bad...were first. They were, and still are, protesting rule of law. Browns death has zero to do with police brutality.

Your silly link is the pres and company trying to equally lay blame for the riots on law enforcement and the rioters.

You said no one was protesting police brutality. They are and I included a link. Go argue with the link

But wait a minute.

That kind, gentle giant had been running away when he was gunned down from behind by that evil, racist cop.

No. It shows politicians want you to think it's about police brutality.
What it really is is a bunch of easily led sheep that serve the dual purposes of keeping racial tensions high and providing cover for looting and the destruction of private property.

But wait a minute.

That kind, gentle giant had been running away when he was gunned down from behind by that evil, racist cop.

Where are you guys getting this? Like are you even responding to actual people anymore or doing a monologue?

No. It shows politicians want you to think it's about police brutality.

No it shows that you said no one was protesting it and indeed they are. Heres another link Protests against police brutality met with arrests in Ferguson | Al Jazeera America

its simple...You're wrong...

edit heres another: It’s Not Just Ferguson: Protesting Police Violence in LA | VICE United States

But no matter how many instances I show that they are protesting police brutality the one thing the links dont do is change you mind. But you were wrong

Last edited:
You all said it well. And the lib drones ignore the truth. As stated above, it is because the truth does not fit the narrative. Same with global warming. Most media is simply the PR Department for big government and the drones don't question it for a second.

The blacks in Ferguson and now also elsewhere, and the libs that unquestioningly support them, are not out for justice. They want something else entirely.

Begin much needed rant.....

Rather than the National Guard sweeping in and declaring martial law, I suggest just pulling all their welfare checks. Break the law, no more government cheese. Riot and abuse law enforcement, Santa Claus goes away. Ah, but a guy can dream, can't he??? Anyway, I've never liked funding dependents, and this whole episode only underscores the point. But of course welfare isn't about welfare, it is about buying votes, and all these irrational rioter and those asking for an innocent cops head have been bought and paid for by liberal politicians with MY money.

End rant....

I would add one more idea to that post, make all the fools that tore up the city, destroying businesses rebuild them! PUT THEM TO WORK!

Forum List

Back