Breaking News: There May Be Enough Invalidated Votes To Overturn Cochran Victory

A quick question for anyone from Mississippi. Why on earth would the state have such a statute when for the life of me I can't figure out how one could enforce it.

It just clouds the water. And the last thing any election needs is a gray zone.

Breaking Update:

McDaniel says they’ve already found over 1,000 illegal votes in one county alone

BREAKING: McDaniel says they?ve already found over 1,000 illegal votes in one county alone » The Right Scoop -

LOL...let him win...all he will do is give the dems another seat. I will take a dem over any teaper racist anyday.

Hell, if he is so positive, maybe he will run as a 3rd party and screw the GOP even more.

Fuck the teaper, you guys destroy the GOP and true conservatism with your racist nonsense.

Pussies!

I think a plant should be placed in every dem primary. Spout the usual homonazi, black racist, feminist sexist, the-white-man-is-bad tripe that democrats thrive on, win the primary and then change his mind and agree with every liberating, small government idea that constitutes tea party candidates.
If racist dem blacks can undermine a repub primary, pay the dems back.

steve, remember, is the guy who called the race for mcdaniel after it was announced cochran had won.

Hint: be very, very careful with what steve has to say, friends.

Last edited:
It is kind of difficult to prove that someone intentionally voted wrong in a state where few people can read...

--------------------------------------------------

51 per cent of the people in Detroit are illiterate.

Mississippi is in far far better shape than that.

But Mississippians don't mind the scorn. It has proved a great defense to that pestilence which has beleaguered the South for years. Apparently it is getting so damn frigid cold in the North, because of Global Warming we are told, that overtaxed Yankees are streaming down like a plague of locusts.

They avoid Mississippi and Mississippi thanks the Good Lord for that.

They are stealing our country right before our eyes

I've never seen so much corruption, cheating, DIRTY politics as we have now...and Obama and his comrades in arms has been going around giving lessons

This whole thing stinks to high heaven...So, they give him money and bring in voters so guess what now?

HE OWES them

They aren't even doing it in the shadows anymore now it's RIGHT YOU FACES..... yet you sit silently

They are stealing our country right before our eyes

I've never seen so much corruption, cheating, DIRTY politics as we have now...and Obama and his comrades in arms has been going around giving lessons

This whole thing stinks to high heaven...So, they give him money and bring in voters so guess what now?

HE OWES them

They aren't even doing it in the shadows anymore now it's RIGHT YOU FACES..... yet you sit silently
American politics is for sale. It's legal here. Is this news to you?

Politics is a dirty shitty business.
You want in to this life better wear a helmet and develop some thick skin.
Someone will push the limits as to what's legal and what's not.

I think it's fair to ask that the results be looked into.

Forum List

Back