Breaking News: Trump and Carson threaten to pull out of next debate...

Breaking News:

CNN is reporting that a letter from Trump AND Carson say they may pull out of next debate if it is longer than two hours.

The fact that the two discussed this is interesting. Are they a team?

Too early for a link.
Maybe not. Carson defended Trump a few weeks back and then Trump defended Carson. Carson could strip away a rather large part of the Negro vote. Trump already has some.

BOTH are PRO gun and PRO life. It's not so much pulling out of the debate as those two are pulling away from the pack. America gets to pick between a WORKING GOP pair VS a gaggle.

As Trump states, it should be an informative debate on the issues, not an opportunity to sell more commercial time.

Correct. Trump knows that he is the draw. So does CNN. If Trump isn't there, neither will the viewers be there.

so now our political process is about ratings?

Of course it is. Both Fox and CNN ratings went through the roof because of Trump. Get real. Everything is about money.

Breaking News:

CNN is reporting that a letter from Trump AND Carson say they may pull out of next debate if it is longer than two hours.

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Could you stand there for 3 hours? I couldn't and I'm not even that old.

Isn't it wonderful that it's a free country and no one is forced to watch anything.

As Trump states, it should be an informative debate on the issues, not an opportunity to sell more commercial time.

Correct. Trump knows that he is the draw. So does CNN. If Trump isn't there, neither will the viewers be there.

Of course it is. Both Fox and CNN ratings went through the roof because of Trump. Get real. Everything is about money.

which has what to do with our political process?

and of course the ratings were high. watching trump is entertaining.

but that doesn't mean he should be president.

which has what to do with our political process?

Throw your Civics book away and join the rest of us in the real world.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Maybe not. Carson defended Trump a few weeks back and then Trump defended Carson. Carson could strip away a rather large part of the Negro vote. Trump already has some.

BOTH are PRO gun and PRO life. It's not so much pulling out of the debate as those two are pulling away from the pack. America gets to pick between a WORKING GOP pair VS a gaggle.
I don't understand why anyone is surprised that candidates communicate with each other. But I don't automatically assume they're in cahoots if they both lay down the law to the network, either.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Neither would last in a meeting that's longer than 2 hours. Good they are admitting this now.

CNN radio?

Or CNN TV?
It's reported by CNN but the debate is on another network.
CNBC.
Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?

Isn't it wonderful that it's a free country and no one is forced to watch anything.
yes but the republican debate was watched by 23 million and the democrats are crowing cuz 15 million watched their lame debate.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.

Why not? Not that anyone cares but the Democrat Debate was only for two hours. A long and dull two hours.

Yeah, they didnt even have period jokes or a steel chair match.

uuhhhhh...because politics isnt about being entertained. You want Entertainment then go watch Hardcore Pawn

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Neither would last in a meeting that's longer than 2 hours. Good they are admitting this now.

neither can sustain deep questioning of their (lack of) knowledge.

hence the melt down

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?

neither can sustain deep questioning of their (lack of) knowledge.

hence the melt down
That, too.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Carson performed 27 hour operations as a brain surgeon.

They are just wanting the same treatment the democrats got when their debate was only 2 hours.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Carson performed 27 hour operations as a brain surgeon.

They are just wanting the same treatment the democrats got when their debate was only 2 hours.
And now he can only last 2 hours....

"Elect me to run the country...for 2 hours at a clip"
Hey the dems only had a 2 hour debate. Why is the republican one 3 hours?

Because 10 million more people watched the republican debate.

It's about money. Something libs hate.

Forum List

Back