Breaking News: "Trump's a Pussy" - Gary Johnson

Title is fair because it's the title of the news story.

Johnson doesn't just insult Trump, he actually explains why Trump is actually a pussy.

I'm a registered Libertarian, and if Gary Johnson thinks legalizing drugs makes him a Libertarian, then all the power to him. The thing is I've never seen a bigger government bigger spender than Gary Johnson during his disasterous governorship.

Gary Johnson is a LINO, Libertarian In Name Only. He's the furthest thing from being a Libertarian and he's a complete disgrace to our party

***********winner!!!! The guy is so far left it's ridiculous.. He supports all OUT OPEN BORDERS, unlmtd amnesty and said he is most like Bernie Sanders..

This explains it all really:

LMFAO Everyone needs to watch that video.. this fucking fruitloop is so far left, even voted for Obama.. Supports censoring language, forcing businesses to bake cakes against their belief system, supports 100000000000% open borders, calls people RACIST who use, "Illegal Immigrant, supports CLIMATE CHANGE and CARBON TAXES.. WTF is Libertarian about this goofy fuck??? NOTHING..

Not much truth in any of that. It's sour grapes from some ill-informed hack with a Brit accent. Polls CONSISTENTLY show that including Johnson/Weld strips about 2 points from Hillary, MAYBE 1 point from Trump and the other 8% are people who piss on both your dysfunctional parties.

Polling ABOVE 15% in 15 states right now. Above 19% in three. And above 10% in 42 states. Fuck the national average. We're gonna throw this into the House of Representatives so you partisan animals can battle to the death. Be a GREAT demonstration of the juvenile behavior that's replaced our American political system.

America NEEDS a mediation team to come in and get this partisan shit feast shut the fuck down for 4 years.

Since you support Johnson, I must assume you are a pothead. Based on your marijuana induced haze, what states do you believe Johnson has a chance of convincing that legal drugs and open borders are the way to run a country?

You do realize he would have to win several; states in order to do that. Which ones?

LMFAO Everyone needs to watch that video.. this fucking fruitloop is so far left, even voted for Obama.. Supports censoring language, forcing businesses to bake cakes against their belief system, supports 100000000000% open borders, calls people RACIST who use, "Illegal Immigrant, supports CLIMATE CHANGE and CARBON TAXES.. WTF is Libertarian about this goofy fuck??? NOTHING..

He is confused by the pot and thinks he was spelling "Liberal" but wrote "Libertarian".

I think Johnson came down from one of those mountains a little too quickly.

Sure, that's impressive, but does that mean Lebron James is qualified to be President?

Not much truth in any of that. It's sour grapes from some ill-informed hack with a Brit accent. Polls CONSISTENTLY show that including Johnson/Weld strips about 2 points from Hillary, MAYBE 1 point from Trump and the other 8% are people who piss on both your dysfunctional parties.

Polling ABOVE 15% in 15 states right now. Above 19% in three. And above 10% in 42 states. Fuck the national average. We're gonna throw this into the House of Representatives so you partisan animals can battle to the death. Be a GREAT demonstration of the juvenile behavior that's replaced our American political system.

America NEEDS a mediation team to come in and get this partisan shit feast shut the fuck down for 4 years.

Since you support Johnson, I must assume you are a pothead. Based on your marijuana induced haze, what states do you believe Johnson has a chance of convincing that legal drugs and open borders are the way to run a country?

You do realize he would have to win several; states in order to do that. Which ones?

Doesn't deserve an answer.. You have no concept of COHERENT defense of liberty and personal tolerance. I've NEVER condoned pot use. I TOLERATE it.. Because being TOLERANT is what Liberty is built on...

It's not an issue for me OR you. But 18 more states will be voting on some form of decriminalization this Fall....

Like most EVERYTHING ELSE -- Us libertarians have been CORRECT on policy for ages. America is coming to us on ALL the major issues... Oh ---- and go fuck yourself.... Do it for country....

Doesn't deserve an answer.. You have no concept of COHERENT defense of liberty and personal tolerance. I've NEVER condoned pot use. I TOLERATE it.. Because being TOLERANT is what Liberty is built on...

It's not an issue for me OR you. But 18 more states will be voting on some form of decriminalization this Fall....

Like most EVERYTHING ELSE -- Us libertarians have been CORRECT on policy for ages. America is coming to us on ALL the major issues... Oh ---- and go fuck yourself.... Do it for country....

My, you get angry when you get high! That's unusual. Most people mellow out!

I don't believe anything you just posted, because you failed to answer my question. Which states does Johnson stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning?

FlaCalTn is an ideologue before being a partisan like you, Admiral.

Your question about the states is meaningless.

Coming from a complete idiot, it's rather meaningless what he says.

Well Trump sure acted like a pussy yesterday...
After pushing the birther thing for 5 years Trump flips then runs
off the stage....

Probably a good idea since part of the stage collapsed....

off the stage....

The stage collapsed?

Are you sure that you aren't talking about Hillary... or the twin towers? It seems to me like you are confused.

off the stage....

The stage collapsed?

Are you sure that you aren't talking about Hillary... or the twin towers? It seems to me like you are confused.

Was the collapse of the twin towers a good day for you...'
funny was it?....

Forum List

Back