🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking Now: North Korea Strike Imminent (Here We Go Folks)

The options the Trump administration has are quite straight forward.
  • Launch a surgical attack on North Korean nuclear and missile facilities. North Korean would almost surely respond, with a attack on South Korea where about 25,000 US military are stationed.
  • Do a massive primitive strike on North Korea. This would certain end in a messy ground war.
  • Simply acknowledge North Korea, a phone call from Trump offering to sit down and talk it over. This is exactly what Kim Jong Un wants, recognition that North Korea is a major nuclear power. The downside is they will be a recognized as a nuclear power and possible a new cold war will ensue.
  • Treat North Korean bluster as we have in the past but seek more stringent sanctions, particular from China, Russia, India, Iran and Pakistan, North Korean's trading partners . This could be the best alternative if the administration has the diplomatic skills to pull it off.
Obama would do the last one and Republicans would call him weak. Trumps going to do exactly what Obama would do.
Yep, Trump criticized Obama for suggesting we respond to an Assad chemical attack. A republican congress refused to give Obama permission to launch such an attack and now they praise Trump for doing what they say Obama should have done.

Trump's attack on Assad and his condemnation of Russia means we will get no help in the Korean crisis from Russia, North Korea's strongest ally. This is what happens when you have no foreign policy, no long term goals, just knee jerk reactions and comments form the supreme leader. Kim Jong Un and Trump would probably get along pretty well since they share the same approach to governing.
What a load of Horse Hockey. The response was correct given that Assad used Chemical Weapons. End of story. They didn't get rid of them and used them again. The deal Obama made to save face didn't work. Russia is ramping shit up because they met a leader that isn't a fool like Obama.

In regards to N. Korea what have Russia and China done to stop his firing and test of missiles in the direction of Japan. Nothing...........They are worried that they are facing a President that isn't playing games with them anymore and they don't like it. To them...........stop supporting thugs and tyrants then. As they have been helping terrorist supporting states for decades. They can go to hell quite frankly.
They're fucking with trump! What makes you think we can add North Korea to the list of people were fighting? Do you think Russia and China will help if we go to war with Iran, north Korea or Syria?

You talk tougher than you are. Trump and you can't back it up. Are you going to enlist?
STFU . I've served in those places in my time so you can kiss this and I don't mean my lips.

We aren't going to War right now you Liberal Nut Bag. We took out a few planes because Assad used Sarin.......and now it's the end of the world because we DIDN'T APPEASE their sorry asses...........

Your side had 8 years of Appeasement. It didn't work so get your liberal ass on the back of the bus.
Your show of force was laughable tough guy. You couldn't even handle Iraq and Afghanistan. You sure you want another war because you Republicans suck balls at ruining the free world.

He's my president too. I hope he's mad genius but I suspect he's just dumb.

All the flip flops recently are all signs us liberals have been right. And now trump was just kidding about bringing jobs back.

All trump is is bush light.

Keep in mind we aren't knocking trump for all his back downs and flip flops. They just prove you swallowed trumps cum you stupid shits. Ya got played. You bought trump university stupid.

If you like a conservative supreme Court you're happy if not your dumb. If you don't .mind cuts to your healthcare and social security then fine

Obama would do the last one and Republicans would call him weak. Trumps going to do exactly what Obama would do.
Yep, Trump criticized Obama for suggesting we respond to an Assad chemical attack. A republican congress refused to give Obama permission to launch such an attack and now they praise Trump for doing what they say Obama should have done.

Trump's attack on Assad and his condemnation of Russia means we will get no help in the Korean crisis from Russia, North Korea's strongest ally. This is what happens when you have no foreign policy, no long term goals, just knee jerk reactions and comments form the supreme leader. Kim Jong Un and Trump would probably get along pretty well since they share the same approach to governing.
What a load of Horse Hockey. The response was correct given that Assad used Chemical Weapons. End of story. They didn't get rid of them and used them again. The deal Obama made to save face didn't work. Russia is ramping shit up because they met a leader that isn't a fool like Obama.

In regards to N. Korea what have Russia and China done to stop his firing and test of missiles in the direction of Japan. Nothing...........They are worried that they are facing a President that isn't playing games with them anymore and they don't like it. To them...........stop supporting thugs and tyrants then. As they have been helping terrorist supporting states for decades. They can go to hell quite frankly.
They're fucking with trump! What makes you think we can add North Korea to the list of people were fighting? Do you think Russia and China will help if we go to war with Iran, north Korea or Syria?

You talk tougher than you are. Trump and you can't back it up. Are you going to enlist?
STFU . I've served in those places in my time so you can kiss this and I don't mean my lips.

We aren't going to War right now you Liberal Nut Bag. We took out a few planes because Assad used Sarin.......and now it's the end of the world because we DIDN'T APPEASE their sorry asses...........

Your side had 8 years of Appeasement. It didn't work so get your liberal ass on the back of the bus.
Your show of force was laughable tough guy. You couldn't even handle Iraq and Afghanistan. You sure you want another war because you Republicans suck balls at ruining the free world.

All the flip flops recently are all signs us liberals have been right. And now trump was just kidding about bringing jobs back.

Keep in mind we aren't knocking trump for all his back downs and flip flops. They just prove you swallowed trumps cum you stupid shits. Ya got played. You bought trump university stupid.

If you like a conservative supreme Court you're happy if not your dumb. If you don't .IND cuts to your healthcare and social security then fine
Your Chicken Little the sky is falling routine is dismissed.

The Red States root for war. The rest seek alternative solutions.

We have seen how well those alternative solutions have worked over the past EIGHT YEARS. Total and complete failure.

Is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result the definition of insanity?
We know how NK works & what they want. All we needed to do was play their game. Bush tried your route of playing tough guy & NK got their nuke.
Boosh.... Good grief... What will you libs do without Booosh ??
I understand why you don't like to talk about Bush but my post was accurate.

Bush decided not to play the game & NK got its nuke.
. Nukes are no good without a delivery system, and that's what they are going to be denide of.

If you like a conservative supreme Court you're happy if not your dumb. If you don't .IND cuts to your healthcare and social security then fine
You said that in 2007, 4 years of Quagmire in Iraq.

You have the power. Do it! Let's see if you are right this time or if I'm right again.

. Wow, so you admit that only the red States are producing the toughest men and women of the armed forces ??
Moronic statement. Nobody roots for War......we just believe in Peace thru strength and not drawing crayon red lines in the sand that do not work on fanatical regimes and groups. Clinton's deal with N. Korea failed. Obama's deal with Syria failed. Obama's deal with Iran will fail. Obama's military intervention in Libya failed. Obama's actions in Yemen failed. Stopping the spread of ISIS has failed. Mass immigration of Syrian refugees in Europe has failed. UN warnings to N. Korea has failed.

When all the decisions of the past have FAILED it's time to try something else. Not the repeated FAILED attempts of APPEASEMENT.

Baloney. Trump puts our ships near NK hpoing it scares them. NK laughs at Trump. What if NK lauches an attack? What if Trump attacks the nuke test site & NK sends missiles at Japan or SK?
I deployed in the same region back in the day as a show of Force. Team Spirit where not only did we put a massive fleet into those waters but we also landed Marines and conducted IN YOUR FACE OPERATIONS with the South Koreans.

We did it back then and the WORLD DIDN'T END NOW DID IT. Your Hysteria is ignored.
. That's just it, they are so fearful their liberal world will end, just like the fear they had when Hillary lost.
The world did not end but how many died? China in 1950 is not the China of today.

I hope nothing is going to happen.
A war in Korea would not solve any problem in my opinion :(
Hope not to, but the time has now come to either crap or get off the pot. Pardon my manor of speak. Enough is enough of allowing threats to develope into real serious threats in which challenges the world's civilized people to either go along to get along or be killed.
So when does the draft come back!!! Especially with the wars Trump will create??? There's no way in hell an all volunteer military made mostly of Red State military volunteers can it all by they're lonesome.
. Wow, so you admit that only the red States are producing the toughest men and women of the armed forces ??

Alternative solutions that over the last hundred plus years have made the ensuing wars even worse. Yeah, thanks. I'll take real leadership over moronic "alternative solutions" any day of the week.
Ya. "Real leadership" from Neville Chamberlain and John (Stolen Valor) Kerry and Obama, 'The Leader From Behind' AKA as someone who cowers behind a tree and sends out others to take the blame for his cowardice
Too bad Neville didn't have someone like James Taylor to go with him to grovel at Hitler's feet. That for sure would have made thing better. Right?????.

You have the power. Do it! Let's see if you are right this time or if I'm right again.
You moved the Goal post. We are all gonna die BS because we moved a fleet into the South China Sea..............You are nothing to me.

Moronic statement. Nobody roots for War......we just believe in Peace thru strength and not drawing crayon red lines in the sand that do not work on fanatical regimes and groups. Clinton's deal with N. Korea failed. Obama's deal with Syria failed. Obama's deal with Iran will fail. Obama's military intervention in Libya failed. Obama's actions in Yemen failed. Stopping the spread of ISIS has failed. Mass immigration of Syrian refugees in Europe has failed. UN warnings to N. Korea has failed.

When all the decisions of the past have FAILED it's time to try something else. Not the repeated FAILED attempts of APPEASEMENT.

Baloney. Trump puts our ships near NK hpoing it scares them. NK laughs at Trump. What if NK lauches an attack? What if Trump attacks the nuke test site & NK sends missiles at Japan or SK?
I deployed in the same region back in the day as a show of Force. Team Spirit where not only did we put a massive fleet into those waters but we also landed Marines and conducted IN YOUR FACE OPERATIONS with the South Koreans.

We did it back then and the WORLD DIDN'T END NOW DID IT. Your Hysteria is ignored.
. That's just it, they are so fearful their liberal world will end, just like the fear they had when Hillary lost.
The world did not end but how many died? China in 1950 is not the China of today.
. Huh ?

Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia

9780374533991_custom-7005ad36ac00daaa34a56e317228809ac27685f4-s400-c85.jpg

You moved the Goal post. We are all gonna die BS because we moved a fleet into the South China Sea..............You are nothing to me.
. Libs aren't satisfied unless they are in control of everything.. They want us to ask them first or we are just purely ignorant if we don't... Talk about an ego that beats all we have ever seen... Good grief..

Hope not to, but the time has now come to either crap or get off the pot. Pardon my manor of speak. Enough is enough of allowing threats to develope into real serious threats in which challenges the world's civilized people to either go along to get along or be killed.
So when does the draft come back!!! Especially with the wars Trump will create??? There's no way in hell an all volunteer military made mostly of Red State military volunteers can it all by they're lonesome.

Are ya skeered?

Is that all it is? Bluster?

Are ya skeered?
Are you from Red State Amerika!!!

Are ya skeered?

Actually a purple state, not too far from Perdition (that is, Washington DC).

. Libs aren't satisfied unless they are in control of everything.. They want us to ask them first or we are just purely ignorant if we don't... Talk about an ego that beats all we have ever seen... Good grief..
Meh!!! The GOP owns the congress, the WH and supreme court!! Yet in the end Trump and the GOP will prove they can't Govern on behalf of ALL Americans. The nation will wait patiently to see if the GOP clown car along with its Dementia President can get the job done.

Are ya skeered?
Have ya got your pop corn ready????
Have ya got your pop corn ready???? Trump is claiming Red State Amerika and its Republican voting service members have forgotten how to WIN!!

Are ya skeered?
Have ya got your pop corn ready???? Trump is claiming Red State Amerika and its Republican voting service members have forgotten how to WIN!!

There is only one America. Some states, however, are more infested with Democrats than others.

When Trump start Governing on behalf of all Americans? Come on Trump....you arent in campaign mode any more!!!! You are President.......until we IMPEACH YOUR GANGSTER ASS.

Are ya skeered?

There is only one America. Some states, however, are more infested with Democrats than others.
Naw.......you Republican'ts must deal with the divided polarized nation you helped to CREATE.

Forum List

Back